Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

How was today's episode? 11/5/11

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsis4everradpat25Diiviaparakshitij111192_Procrastinatorabhi786Keenu.Gcrysindinfinity00yipeeiViewsAshis*Resham*Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
          I agree with SB . I understand when U r suffering from the head injury , Doctors advice U not to force ur self with trying to remember . I once fell and hurt back of my head I couldn't remember how that happen I remembered before that and once I gain my consciousness but middle part all nothing... When I tried to remember it hurt like hell in my head... I was given the same advice but Doc also told me it will come to U. May be in 2 day or 10 days or 15 days but It will come to . Until then relax don't try to remember but If U remember something hang on... Y can't they give the same advice to Ishaan ? Y not tell Ishaan this is ur wife and Y not talk to him like she is his not other cryptic language ... And what is this Suhaana Bajpai thing !!!!!!! Lastly they should burn his Khataara without his knowledge ...

Edited by netri - 11 May 2011 at 9:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192abhi786YusBeeAshis

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Agree Shounu...well you and me made the same topics at the same time I suppose...LOL

The Kashyaps all went together to see the girl...then how come he had an accident...??? And why all of a sudden Suhana started saying Suhana Bajpai???

CV's pls dont mess up highly here

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192abhi786YusBeeAshis

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Ok...I am not so impressed by the episode today. It kind of broke my heart Broken Heart 

Bad Points

• Ishaan looking blankly at Suhana when Ishika's feeding him.
  • Ishaan asking "who is the girl in the yellow sari?", pointing at Suhana, when Suhana is within earshot.
  • Suhana crying and wondering how Ishaan can forget her.
  • Suhana talking to her dad and trying to hold back tears, and not telling him anything so that he doesn't cancel his trip.
  • The precap---They're thinking of sending Suhana away...are you kidding me? If she's not around how will Ishaan ever remember her? For him his family is complete. He needs to be shown pics of moments spent with Suhana, and Suhana needs to be around for him to know her or remember her. What kind of a stupid doctor suggested that Suhana should be sent away?Angry
  • Panna still not sharing her apprehensions about Raunak with her in-laws. They deserve to know!
  • Bajpayees going away. Suhana will be without two people she is closest to--her dad and her sister--at a time when she needs them the most.
  • Rano's mom being ill was a stupid filler, because they merely wanted to send her away. I wonder why? And what's with too much sadness in the Kashyap household these days---Raunak goes missing, Suhana survives a cancer scare, Ishaan gets partial amnesia, and now Rano's mother falls ill. I'm not liking all this. SGP was a fun, light-hearted show. Where's all the positivity gone?
Good Points
  • Ragini was superb as Suhana. Her expressions of hurt, confusion and anger said it all.Star
  • Suhana imitating AlokLOL
  • Dada-dadi nok-jhok was cuteEmbarrassed
  • Panna and Radha Bua's investigations, which came to nothing, by the way, but at least the track shows promise. Lets hope the CVs do justice to it.
Looking Forward To:
  • Panna's track and seeing Raunak again, also waiting to see when Panna will finally tell her in-laws about everything--the calls, the text messages, the photographs...

Edited by iruaG - 11 May 2011 at 9:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192abhi786YusBeeiViewsAshisShwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192abhi786Ashis

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
i dont have anything more to add...Smile

but u reminded me of two things i forgot in the update...one is suhana imitating Alok again...she is superb in that...
and dadaji-dadiji last bit...the seriousness in which dadaji said...i was confused first...and then started laughing...LOL..the timing was too good...Smile

and the last para of urs...i can only...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raginipoojaradpat25111192abhi786YusBeeAshis

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
It was nice episode but at the same time sad too as i can't see my suhana in pain...how desperate shez to talk to ishaan but bholu didn't even reconize her poor gal feeling bad for her.
I also don't like why suddenly suhana bajpai madam bhi bhol gaye kya ki uski aur ishaan ki shaadi ho chuki hai but Ragini is too gud with her expressions as always. ..i like when suhana hide her sadness from her dad as she does not want to spoil their trip thatz so sweet of her...shez such a nice daughter.
Two parts are really funny when dadji said itz gud idea to get rid of from your wife n asking dadiji who r uLOLn when suhana was telling doctor abt her marriage how i get fainted while putting garland n ishaan has to wait for 3 hrs oh god this girl is hilariousEmbarrassedLOL
abt Panna track it is moving in right way not too fastly or too slowly
But i don't understand the kind of treatment doctor has suggested though i don't have much knowledge abt medical science but as far as i know a person suffering from such disease is try to remember the things by showing him photos,the things which help him remembering but doctor said not to force him remember anything n also to keep suhana away for sumtime hello what if ishaan won't remember anything ever will suhana stay away from him whole life...ridiculous

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raginipoojaabhi786111192YusBee

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I am not a psychiatrist or neurologist but I work very closely with them as I manage a Pagal Khanna in desi term!!! I have people who suffers from all sorts of mental illnesses some very serious and some to do with malfunction in brain, but one thing for sure each one of them are told about there condition good or bad.
What else they are going to hide from him?? What happened in his office, he would be told what he did and what he needs to do as motor skills remains unaffected.they will tell him about Raunak , and everything else happened during the last year, he would know that this is not 2010 its 2011 so what benefit he would have by hiding his martial status, that I find strange, the answer to all if this is simple, it's a Hindi serial anything and everything is possible.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192abhi786Keenu.GyipeeYusBeeAshisShwets1502

Go to top