Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Opti

I'm not liking the idea of trying for a baby so soon. Geet is only 18-19 years old. It is another matter that she had earlier conceived but then it was under family compulsion she got married and unfortunately got knocked up in one shot by her fake hubby.  She kept the baby not because she desperately wanted one but because she was against taking away a life. Fate had other plans and she sadly lost her baby. Given her young age, I feel it would have been better if they had concentrated on her education before they again ventured on this baby track. Her attending some correspondence course and having to attend classes where there are some hot young men whom Maan feel jealous about or Maan helping Geet with her studies or Geet geeting irritated with Maan because he does not let her study because he gets all amorous would have been more fun to watch.  They can always revisit the issue of fertility once Geet makes a name for herself. After all if the show needs to be long running they need to explore all options before getting back to this baby track.

👍🏼  Fab dear 

Is there any way this idea can reach to the cvs 
I personally would Love to see this 😃
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Priya: Phata-phat news nikalo ... me need to chop her down ... 😆😆😆

Jyoti
: I am scarred for life ... 😆😆😆 ... PLEASE NO TABELA. 😆😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Opti:Relax re😆...when I said third CON for baby..I din't mean it now...the con which they do now will b for pleasure😳😳...when they will do con for baby,it will come much much later when we ourselves will feel that Maaneet should extend their family now...😃😆

And I know rest of the ehem ehem scenarios will not b CON because it can happen only once and then later it becomes a regularity to do the intercourse😆...I m just using the term CON as shortform...😆😳
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
well I doubt MSK will be caring a CD ...that too in the jungle uff tabela...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@shali,pooja,an,opti, and everyone who came in just now🤗🤗

@anupama...i was home alone and was making cold coffee and suddenly remembered the ad...so try kia...the entire coffe spilled out with my shaking 🤣🤣🤣...and no i certainly do not have a body like deepika🤣🤣..but they never specified that only people with hour glss figure should make cold coffee like that🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
@An:Maaneet had thier first confession near a tent which is like tabela na...and u went daydreaming in that episode..remember ?😳...so u never know...this tent cum tabela might b blessing in disguise for u😉😳
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i dont understand when i go tabhi such news comes
and i was busy discussing wall colour combination ufff
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

i dont understand when i go tabhi such news comes

and i was busy discussing wall colour combination ufff

Preetoo..chill maar...TB Article dekh and join us in swarglok tabela😳😳😳
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An...🤗u know that i'm anupama na...😳

opti...baby wont come anytime now i guess..and all those scenarios would be great for the longevity of the show😳

sun.i tried it too same result..🤣🤣try purab's.thats easy🤣🤣

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ An: Hello. 

@ Opti: Good evening. 

Given the amount of time they have taken to show Maan and Geet consummate their marriage, the airing of the said "third" one is a long way off.  And, if they were unable to handle the track of her first pregnancy and had concerns about the safety of a real baby on the sets, I do wonder if they will show the third con just before the penultimate episode of the show.  Yet, I am not sure what to expect.  For this is the same show where, just a few days after his wife's miscarriage, they had the man decide that the only way for him to save his wife and their relationship is by starting a new life with a new baby of their own.

If the team decides to keep on the characters from Amritsar, it leaves open up the possibility of Nandini or Lucky heading to Delhi to pursue further education or employment opportunities and Geet too joining either of them. But, I wouldn't hold my breath for this. Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago