Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kadydeep

@Murlal....Devils ke kadi tapasya ke baad, hume CON ka prasad mil raha hai.πŸ˜†...So u can also join our circus πŸ€—

@ Kaydeep--
ha, ha!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Sacchi bahut kathin tapasya karna pada- I've been watching all the paapad you've all been beloing for this Con, funny thing even M didn't belo as many paapad as you all have been

For me all this hyperventilating and lusting is so much more fun than any con that the Cvs will show us. Honestly, I can't  help but wonder how M and G can keep a straight face and do all the silly things that the viewers are demanding in the name of romance, hats off to them for doing it all with such conviction.
 I know the whole den will lynch me for saying this, but honestly some of the things said and done yesterday were the limits- who ever says things like  'main tumhare parchayi ke bhi nakhre ko janta hun' - wow that had me in splits. How fallen are the mighty- bechara M kahan se kahan pahunch gaya! Amd how much fun  DD and GC must have had after that shot! that must have been real fun.

well, now it is time for you all the enjoy the tapasy ka phal.

btw-someone please give Jyoti06 a nice calming cup of tea. Jyoti06 dear,  it is always good to watch a much-longed-for CON in a calm frame of mind- you'll enjoy it better. Have fun!πŸ˜†πŸ₯³πŸ˜

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah some of the dialogues were ott but the product gc-dd give is really good- so i wouldn't care about the laughs and splits over rehearsals,unless for fun

IT really doesn't matter,does it?

haha yeah, don't worry abt jo di, we'll keep her calm and collected
😊

hey deeps
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

@ Murlal -  I think for MG it works in reverse. The more people that watch they feel better. The doors and windows of idiot box bedrooms are always open for everybody to peek in. And they will advertise it as well. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

@serialwatcher16
Really! Yeah, I guess they've always been exhibitionists- look how they fought in public, so now they con in the public too! Hai hai woh bhi jungal mein
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Consummation in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ parisa  - thanks

😲

What are you saying, is it really a sad story.

deeps, bata na, is it shreya kind of sad story. bata na please
Then sorry parisa, i will skip.  
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi... Deeps... Usha... Mural... Parisa... Geetu...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

how many Devils are fine and in vent lost sanoity after reading that article...🀣🀣

and Swan and Jyo now get ready to crack coconuts... as biggest dream of seeing Geet Maan ehem ehem is about to accomplish and that to in tabeela...😳🀣

@ murlal

But the den is really fun even in the saddest of episodes. I don't know whether i am more addicted to geet or to the den πŸ˜† πŸ€£

Edit 

hi nish

i have kept my lizard photo ready for you so don't get too stunned or shocked. The moment I feel you will faint, i will show you the lizard so that you can jump and run πŸ˜†

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Usha...No it is not Shreya's level of sobfest ...For mow Maneet are alive...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Arwenish

Hi... Deeps... Usha... Mural... Parisa... Geetu...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

how many Devils are fine and in vent lost sanoity after reading that article...🀣🀣

and Swan and Jyo now get ready to crack coconuts... as biggest dream of seeing Geet Maan ehem ehem is about to accomplish and that to in tabeela...😳🀣

And An is ready with talwar on mention of tabela. πŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
holaaa. devils...πŸ€—
ok did anyone see my jaap here at 5:30 in the morning 😳... i open FB to shut my dad's alarm and i see TB article ...🀣
here it is ...

baara mahine mein baara tarike se ... baara  Con manaoonga main...☺️
dhinka chika chika dhinka chika hey hey...
12 tarike se baara tabelon mein baara CON manaoonga main ...🀣
dhinka chika dhinka chika hey hey...😍

.udti khabarhai ki shoots are gonna be for 19 hours today...πŸ˜‰...zee confirm kar naa...πŸ˜†

CON CON CON...☺️

shinus... those pics are OMG...😍... taakte rehte tujhko saanjh savere...😳...pakde rehna chodna nahi...guess someone was in jaldi to wrap up interview to practice for CON...😈...

OK...it was 5:30 when i woke up and saw con news on iPOD...me better go to sleep now... just CONtrol nahi hua... bye devils...πŸ€—

@ deeps... i haat you...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†... i sent you some beautiful gurti vm's and you didnt even tell me if ya liked them...πŸ’”...btw did u get the PM...πŸ˜†???