Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Maaneet ka Jalwa...Devils hue Behosh - Page 53

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Arwenish

i just witnessed a fight in my room... between my Mama and two brothers with dirty balck lizard... which dared to enter my room... to shake me...... Why God created these lizards and cockroches...😒

Hayeee Arwenish...same thing happened the day before yesterday in my room a Black lizard ewww 😲...I screamed soo loud baahir se watchman bhii ghar mai agaya that wat happened 🤣... they didnt killed it but take it out with a vaccuum clearner ...yah apar Lizards ko maarte nahii  its called up shagun 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Medha

He he he...My mom says I am just crazy like Geet sometimes 😆

even I keep tripping and dashing...but NO MSK comes to help me😭..😆

U dint watch yesterday epi kya😲...don't tell me...it was pure PASSION at it's best

We had some good SBS segment of GurTi😃...it was cute and both were super NAUTANKIES as usual😆

Geets and some of us are a bit frightened seeing everything perfect and happy between Maaneet...coz in telly land...lot of happiness = Super twist or disaster😆...HOPE WE ARE WRONG😃
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
I am remembering this song a lot ...

Dil kehe ta hai
chal unnn se mil...

ut te hai kadam...ruk jate hai...
😍
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the confirmed news is that sun is going to shoot a few birdies very soon ..

and on that note good aftrnoon ladies🤗
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nish,

I can give you horror lizard stories but in summer lizards come out of hibernation and so you have to put up with them. Where i sit on my table to work, I have a huge window in front of me and the back yard outside. On the mesh everyday a lizard will go past up and down. after a while I have got used to it just going up and down at different times of the day. sometimes when it feels like an outing, it will come and sit on my modem and then the moment i start typing, it will jump and go back onto the window. 

Have you seen the movie The parent trap in which the kid puts the lizard on top of that female's head. That is the worst lizard scene of all time that gives me the creeps.

Everyday at exactly 10.30, a whole group or toli of 10 monkeys will go on the backyard wall and they are like from biggest to smallest. They look quite cute as long as we are not outside. But the mom will keep looking back to see that the youngest has not gone gallivanting away. 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Does anybody knows what happened to Daadi maa ka kangan which Maan supposes to give to Geet if she forgives him? Yeh kanjoos might had sold it 🤣

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

zeee...he sold it in the amritssar market and got checked shirts and tight jeans in  return🤣
This content was originally posted by: Anwesha_02

A saari Turns MSK on all the time whether it was Kurbaan Hua, Maahi Maahi or Today mainly because of the backless blouse, bare belly😳

☺️☺️☺️☺️
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun29

the confirmed news is that sun is going to shoot a few birdies very soon ..

and on that note good aftrnoon ladies🤗

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Anwesha:Now I can't really blame Ash🤣..but yes saree always does the trick..MSK becomes more despo and wild seeing Geet in a saree😳😳😳

In this case Geet should wear all time saare ☺️😆