Devils Den:Maaneet ka Jalwa...Devils hue Behosh - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
Neha... Which SBS segment...Gurti KC 😳one or Ramp show😒
@ Neha luv  i haven't been following any segments for long time so nope did not watch it the SBS 

@ Deeps  then how come Teji didn't fall for Handsome Shardar🤣  Balwant Singh Driver/ Stalker  , Devaaa the CON KIng  and cute si Adi sir🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Priti: 🤗🤗🤗

Do ya want some oxygen tanks?😳

@Muffin: Gosh no...please dont call me di...I dont wanna be old😳🤣 Have taras on me please😭🤣

@Deeps: The Gurti KC😍😍😍  
Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
Soulie, any more tukkas today? 😆 Ofcourse, I mean other than Maaneet CON = disaster?
@ Spoon, Neha - As much as I wanted to go beyond the clouds and choke with lack of oxygen, I did not get to watch the episode on a good print.  So I am very much on earth and waiting to watch the episode on a good print. 
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Soulie, any more tukkas today? 😆 Ofcourse, I mean other than Maaneet CON = disaster?

😲🤣  that mean Tsunami, Earthquake, Tornado, Snow Storm   everything will happenROFLROFLROFL
@lucky senior😆

OMGGG 10 more years? dude i feel ur pain if everything works out for me, my life is also ruined for the next 10 years...after that, i might still continue to be a bhikhari or maybe have a job🤣

@priti
heyyy girl, long time🤗
well ofcourse i was the one who was inactive😆
oyee now that i am back, be prepared to be pestered for some written scenes😉
how is everything going with you?

@di
aww di, ya how was mother's day? did ur kids give anything to you?😳
i feel so bad i gave nothing to mom except a kissy cuz i had exams and then my cousin rubs it in my face by giving my maasi this really cool video she made...jerk i tell u😆

@polly
OMGGG🤣 i think i got an answer...maybe at that time she was singing, "all my life i have been good but now i am thinking what the hell"🤣

yup, i think teji munda could be gay too...why else would he be irritated all the guys in the house?...like HAWT balwant singh...its cuz he can't control his desires...but not to worry, i will continue my research on him cuz he is one different species🤣
@ Priti I know right Star player  should not do this Beinsafiii to us, this is online why can't it be open for all the people. people from outside the India will watch online more.  
@Polly...... 

Teji eyed Ballu on the first day, waiting for mauka..he wanted to go with Ballu for a drive ...Fertilizer agency was just a bahana...Beeji spoiled his plans 🤓

Adi...he kept for a rainy day...He did give him looks yesterday, Adi being smart ran off...😛

Dev is a sukdoo...not his taste 🤣
Originally posted by polly23

@ Neha luv  i haven't been following any segments for long time so nope did not watch it the SBS 

@ Deeps  then how come Teji didn't fall for Handsome Shardar🤣  Balwant Singh Driver/ Stalker  , Devaaa the CON KIng  and cute si Adi sir🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Polly lub: You see he is bery non-commital...kabhi idhar to kabhi udhar...his eyes are always wandering😳ROFL