Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

A Spectacular Episode in terms of Maaneet Romance...They both were hotness personified😳😳😳...mayb not much in terms of story progress but Maaneet's relationship definitely is slowly but steadily now moving to the next level😳...GC-DD both were exceptional and flawless in the entire dressing-up sequence👏👏👏...A couple who can still give its viewers goosebumps after a year truely deserve a standing ovation👏👏...Also Hats off to the CVs for a perfect execution of the Maaneet scene today...

My first reaction after the Episode was...

OMG OMG OMG...OMG OMG OMG OMG...OMG OMG OMG...OMG OMG OMG...

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

**Jyoti running out of breath**

**OXYGEN PLEASE**

**Runs to ICU**

**NO VACANCY**

**Runs to Swarglok**

**HOUSEFULL BOARD KEPT OUTSIDE SWARGLOK**

**Floating in the clouds  Right now**

**JYOTI VIRTUALLY DEAD TODAY**

**Jyoti's soul reporting to Den now**

Maaneet aka Gurti rocks...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...MSK's sexy long  finger carassing Geet's back...belly...arms...OMG OMG...HOTNESS PERSONIFIED...Geet's hyperventillation and her final submission in MSK's arms in the end after MSK puts the belly chain was HOT HOT HOT...SIZLING...SENSUOUS...OMG OMG...I m running out of adjectives...**Jyoti's soul drinking thanda paani**...MSK's bedroom eyes making love to Geet while she is undressing in front of him or MSK putting that kamarband on her belly so seductively were one of the most sensuous and bold scenes of recent times in terms of execution and acting...OMG OMG...**Jyoti's soul pours thanda paani on her head**...Wowww if this is what we get as Pre-CON scene...then what will happen on CON DAY...OMG **THUD**🤢🤢🤢🤢...GC-DD were outstanding today...only they hv the power to deliver this scorching hot scene with so much ease and comfort...👏👏👏...GC should get his eyes insured now and DD should get her sexy back insured now😡😆😳

Apart from the hotness quotient Episode was also  filled with double meaning dilaogues today...

After MSK comes from behind and unties her Suit ka dori, Geet tells him "U never do anything straight"😉...so this means Maaneet ka Consummation will not happen in a straight way...MSK will find out some twisted ways for the ultimate SR and Con😆😆

Then Geet says "since u like jumping so much,our house should b on a tree ...so u will hv to put in some efforts to come on top"😉...Then MSK says "he can come on top without much effort just looking at her"😳...So well this dialogue indicates that during their final consummation MSK will b on top of Geet and will b leading the entire CON without much effort since Geet will melt easily😳😳...

So while Geet will do the bending act, MSK will b breaking in during their consummation...😳😳😳😳😳

Barry too is getting bold with his dialogues now..hai hai...☺️...Good going Barry👍🏼

Rest of the episode was entertaining especially the scene where Maaneet and Lucky play ringa ringa roses around the pillar and Geet ends up doing meowww to scare Lucky🤣...The actors were too good with their comic timing here and even the scene was well executed😳..

Dev-Mamaji eating scene was a good filler ...Nandini's character still din't convince me much🤔

All three different precaps were breathtaking☺️☺️..the way Maaneet r standing in each other's arms in a kissing position with MSK in his seductive voice telling her that finally there is no obstacle between them which can stop them from coming close...ishhh my heartbeat is on rise since then☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️...I hope the scene tomorrow is continued for first few minutes at least and we get the much awaited kiss tomorrow☺️☺️..Geet has actually submitted herself fully in MSK's arms in the end the way she grabbed his neck and then closed her eyes and opened her mouth waiting for the kiss while MSK too grabbed her neck from behind and is pressing it tightly all ready to give her a kiss with that raw look  in his eyes☺️☺️☺️...Is this the indication that finally both r ready to do the final deed and consummate their marriage☺️☺️☺️☺️

Highlight of the episode was definitely Maaneet scene ,Geet's hyperventillation with MSK's touch and MSK's Finger-Play and bedroom eyes making love to Geet☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️...GC-DD and whole CV team ...fabulous job👏👏👏👏

Episode Rating:10/10...Mayb I m extra generous today but Maaneet hv clean bowled me today...😳😳😳

**Jyoti's soul flies off to Maaneetland**

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Anvesha...hugs to ya!   Im sure Ishan will have a good night tonight na! 😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Big difference today, Geet did not resist her man or chase him away, she only submitted to him!  So yes, Jyo they both ready to take it to another level!
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Hello Anvesha...hugs to ya!   Im sure Ishan will have a good night tonight na! 😳

He sure will😆Right now he is right next to me reading your comment and is laughing his head off..and Jyoti he saw all those Emoticons he asked "Is she Married?"😆
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anwesha...i heard you were cooking when the show was on...did the dinner turn out alright...😆...yeah that scene has all of us hyperventilating and right now we all are residing in Jyo's swarglok...😆

@Jyo
...you actually managed to come out of Swarglok and write this much about today's epi...😆
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swan20

@Anwesha...i heard you were cooking when the show was on...did the dinner turn out alright...😆...yeah that scene has all of us hyperventilating and right now we all are residing in Jyo's swarglok...😆

@Jyo
...you actually managed to come out of Swarglok and write this much about today's epi...😆

Hehe Yep I was in the kitchen but Ash didn't know that I was just standing there doing nothing, the chef was doing all the cooking which is why we have all survived😆Or they would have been a whole lot of Red Chilli Powder in the food than salt😆
Edited by Anwesha_02 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@All:I hv opened the EE today...so whoever hv written their takes on IF here..can paste it on EE as well😳😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Swan:I had to come out of swarglok and write it ..bec I was oepning EE na😭😆

@Geets:Yup today was a clear indication that now both r equally despo to do it 😳😳

@Anvesha:Plsss take care of Ash..kudi is bigdofying big time😆😛
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Swan:I had to come out of swarglok and write it ..bec I was oepning EE na😭😆

@Geets:Yup today was a clear indication that now both r equally despo to do it 😳😳

@Anvesha:Plsss take care of Ash..kudi is bigdofying big time😆😛

Tell me about it Jyoti but what to do Jaisi Maa waisi Beti😳😆
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
A saari Turns MSK on all the time whether it was Kurbaan Hua, Maahi Maahi or Today mainly because of the backless blouse, bare belly😳Edited by Anwesha_02 - 12 years ago