Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Ok a round of applause to our Zee madam...she had already told in advance about this belly chain scene👏👏👏👏😳😳

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Jyo 

na Jyo!! i m giving you guys an overdose so that you guys can continue to talk about thier hand movements and all. and me going back to study!!😆
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

In precap when Maan said...

Aaj koi nahi ayegaa humare beeech it remined me that SR wala dialogue...

the way he looks at her after that belly-chain scene.. 😍and the way Geet hug him and push herself sligh towards him... Ahhh...😍 DD and GC were at best...👏⭐️👏

😍☺️           ☺️😍
😍☺️☺️😍☺️☺️😍
😍☺️☺️☺️☺️😍
😍☺️☺️😍
😍☺️😍
😍
😳...Maaneet...😳
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I cant put my fingers on it,but dont u get the feeling that there is something different bout DD the past few days apart from losing weight,she is looking exceptionally beautiful and there is a radiating glow from inside.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this has to be one of the most erotic scenes ever shown in daily shows...☺️☺️☺️

@Dimple...thanks for the pics...😳

-Deepzz- thumbnail
I am proud to be 21 century woman...GC DD stole the show for the infinite time by showing one of the boldest scenes without any dialogs...Their had eye CON, finger CON , mind CON today...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Geet , the boldest protagonist  of Indian Telly show stripteased in front of her hubby...Even MSK was shocked for a second , but gave a satisfactory smirk at the end...God these two are inflaming each others desires ablaze...☺️

I am so glad I am DD's bhaktini (if its a word) 😆. My fondest desire of her backless blouse with her sexy back is back...☺️☺️☺️☺️

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
* POURS COLD WATER ON SHONNU*
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Dimpleee..OMG OMG OMG...Ufff his hand is under her saree pallo and is touching her bare belly...ufff **FAINTS AGAIN**☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Deeps...i thought of you when i saw the back scene...😆...i've become a fan of her back too...its way too sexy...😆😳😆...today her back was reacting to his every touch...how does she do it...☺️
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Fainting episode... ☺️

Warning; carry on oxygen cylnders for tomorrow and Saturday's episodes, they r gone be extremely hot, chipko touchy episodes, mark my words ☺️

Today 2 loops closed:

1- When Maan put on the earrings on Geet, like Kehna Hai Kya sequence...

2- When Geet was changing and Maan was watching her, it's like RTM's sequence, but here as a husband, so he watched it all ☺️

1000000000000/10 for the episode 😍❤️☺️😳

Fingers CON to reach the CON, hayee, eheem eheem ☺️☺️