Devils Den:Maaneet ka Jalwa...Devils hue Behosh - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode has left me weak in the knees...it was mind-blowing...have already said this in another post...It took me back to the good old days of RTM...simply wow...thanx GHSP team for the superb concerted effort...loved it...
a lot of Indian TV couples have shared great on screen chemistry but what these two manage to bring to such scenes is out of this world. Seriously no one can beat them in passion...😍😍😍

@Arps...idli dosa ka kwaab dekhna band kar...kuch nahi milne waala...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Originally posted by 49erFan

Jyoti, u remember I said long back only she will submit herself to MSK!   She did that today, the way she holds his neck!  UFff, I knew she was gone!
Geets yes she is almost melting in his arms .almost begging him to just do it now😳😳..and u saw MSK ka hold on her...gosh he touched her bare back so tightly😲😳😳😳

@Arpita:Before Breaking the fast u cannot kiss...warna fast break ho jaata hai...so kiss has to come post KCπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Originally posted by -sum-

Just look at the hunger in his eyes while Geet is changing☺️...

exactly...that look should have been censored...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Dimpleee...u planning to kill us kya😭😭😭

**THUD**

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
oke ... was only geet en me getting hyper... or did the devils lost control too...yep finally I reach swarglok...
-Die- 
-Come back alive to post-

AAAGGGHHH This scene was perfect, it was romantic and sensual but not vulgur. GC and DD are fabulous actors, hats off to them. I will update this post later my ribs are hurting o_o (literally)

Update: I don't have words to describe the scene, it was breath-taking. There are hundred of tiny elves running around in my stomach (LOL) I'm on cloud 9. The whole scene was captured beautifully, even without dialogues, these to seem to memorize us. 

Maan's expressions when Geet was changing was just utterly mind-blowing. This reminded of the RTM scene but back then our dear MSK had shame, Balwant on the other hand doesn't πŸ€£

When he was adorning her with jewellery, it looked absolutely marvellous. And the way she willingly turned to face was great, Why did they finish the episode there?! 

Overall, the only thing I can say is GC and DD are both fabulous actors, the scene was HOT HOT HOT and finally Hats off to the whole team and cast of Geet who helped create this fab scene. 

HAND MOVEMENT to be noticed Immediately!!

@Jyo: Let me tell u something, in the two upcoming episodes, wohi hoga jo kabhi nahi hua, munh khulta rahega in the full on episodes, aur ek sawal aayega ke kya yeh sach main ho raha hai? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³

Originally posted by jyoti06

Geets yes she is almost melting in his arms .almost begging him to just do it now😳😳..and u saw MSK ka hold on her...gosh he touched her bare back so tightly😳

@Arpita:Before Breaking the fast u cannot kiss...warna fast break ho jaata hai...so kiss has to come post KCπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

You know me and my Shatir eyes na...I don't miss a thing na!   Ok now I have to go write and thank someone special!

Arpita, tu aah gayi behna!   AAj dil khush hai!

Dimple thanks for pics love!

Sorry for double quote!  But rules can go for the day, Maaneet hotness comes first!

Chumma  Chumma deh doh! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

DD melted in GC's arms today and both were shaking!  Its time for CON cause they just overloaded and need to release!