Devils Den:Maaneet ka Jalwa...Devils hue Behosh

Posted: 12 years ago
Ok seriously if its gonna be the dance i am just gonna post the link..I am no good and dance..hehe..

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning
(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare..
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT! Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core!

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away! We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

4 Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs! Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not! So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop! Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post. Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.

9. There is Devilsden A/C. Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara
Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

Edited by mchopra - 12 years ago
This is for Jo..i made this post looong back..but Jo didnt read it..
Some of the points were wriiten keeping JO maata in mind..😉

Signs that u are a True Maneetian/Gurtian
1: Every time u hear KURBAAN HUA, SHUKARAN ALLAH, PEE LOON, MAAHI VE u turn crimson red like a newlywed bride.
2 Every time someone says MONDAY all u think is MAANDAY
3. Every time some mentions Punjab all u think is of Geet and HP.
4. Every time there is plans of going out u check if u can be back on time before 9:30 or 11 if possible.
5. Every time u switch on the TV your hand automatically guides you to STAR one.
6. While watching GEET the biggest disaster like the falling of ur remote also doesn't bother you
7. If GEET is not on air or the repeats all u do is watch the Ads on Star one in hope of catching a promo of GEET.
8. All unmarried girls want a ANGER, PASSIONATE HUSBAND instead of the sweet/ caring one.
9. The married ladies have called their spouse Maan at least once.
10. The favorite color also has changed to black suddenly.
11. You have sudden desire to learn SALSA
12. Every song you hear u try to imagine it on Maan and GEET.
13. When GEET is on Air, even a fly around the room tests your patience.
14. Every minute you get free all u want to do is log on to IF/FB and read or talk to various people on the forum.
15.You wear pendants/taveez in a black thread when the whole family wants you to wear it a gold/silver chain
16.You suddenly have a makeover in your wardrobe with loads of suits and flying duppatas and also wear ur hair in a plat
17.You dont mind when people laugh at you seeing"Dulhe ka sehra" on your playlist.
18. You hide ur phone and keep smiling at the various pics of Maan/ GEET on ur phone.
19.Everytime you eat golgappa, pasta or aloo tikki u remember Geet and smile creeps on your face thinking abt the various instances in the show..
20.Spouses of married ladies have suddenly decided to use the gym membership they had bought and forgotten about.
21.Whenever you are in a romantic mood you start talking to the moon or about the moon to ur Gf/Bf/ wife/ husband.
22.You have started using "Babaji" more than "Jesus Christ" or the god you worship.
23. You can never look at the HORSE the same way now..everytime u think of CHAMPA when u see a horse.
24.You have started to believe in the saying ," DREAMS DO COME TRUE".
25.You suddenly use the word "Chaddo" more than required.
26. In every guy u try to see a image of MAAN from his features to his LONG FINGERS.
IF u have more than 20 of above then congrats and welcome to the GEET WORLD of MANIACS..feel free to post more...i just couldnt think of more...
PS: Thnks Praju Vini and pallavi for the help...
Edited by mchopra - 12 years ago

A Spectacular Episode in terms of Maaneet Romance...They both were hotness personified😳😳😳...mayb not much in terms of story progress but Maaneet's relationship definitely is slowly but steadily now moving to the next level😳...GC-DD both were exceptional and flawless in the entire dressing-up sequence👏👏👏...A couple who can still give its viewers goosebumps after a year truely deserve a standing ovation👏👏...Also Hats off to the CVs for a perfect execution of the Maaneet scene today...

My first reaction after the Episode was...

OMG OMG OMG...OMG OMG OMG OMG...OMG OMG OMG...OMG OMG OMG...

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

**Jyoti running out of breath**

**OXYGEN PLEASE**

**Runs to ICU**

**NO VACANCY**

**Runs to Swarglok**

**HOUSEFULL BOARD KEPT OUTSIDE SWARGLOK**

**Floating in the clouds  Right now**

**JYOTI VIRTUALLY DEAD TODAY**

**Jyoti's soul reporting to Den now**

Maaneet aka Gurti rocks...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...MSK's sexy long  finger carassing Geet's back...belly...arms...OMG OMG...HOTNESS PERSONIFIED...Geet's hyperventillation and her final submission in MSK's arms in the end after MSK puts the belly chain was HOT HOT HOT...SIZLING...SENSUOUS...OMG OMG...I m running out of adjectives...**Jyoti's soul drinking thanda paani**...MSK's bedroom eyes making love to Geet while she is undressing in front of him or MSK putting that kamarband on her belly so seductively were one of the most sensuous and bold scenes of recent times in terms of execution and acting...OMG OMG...**Jyoti's soul pours thanda paani on her head**...Wowww if this is what we get as Pre-CON scene...then what will happen on CON DAY...OMG **THUD**🤢🤢🤢🤢...GC-DD were outstanding today...only they hv the power to deliver this scorching hot scene with so much ease and comfort...👏👏👏...GC should get his eyes insured now and DD should get her sexy back insured now😡😆😳

Apart from the hotness quotient Episode was also  filled with double meaning dilaogues today...

After MSK comes from behind and unties her Suit ka dori, Geet tells him "U never do anything straight"😉...so this means Maaneet ka Consummation will not happen in a straight way...MSK will find out some twisted ways for the ultimate SR and Con😆😆

Then Geet says "since u like jumping so much,our house should b on a tree ...so u will hv to put in some efforts to come on top"😉...Then MSK says "he can come on top without much effort just looking at her"😳...So well this dialogue indicates that during their final consummation MSK will b on top of Geet and will b leading the entire CON without much effort since Geet will melt easily😳😳...

So while Geet will do the bending act, MSK will b breaking in during their consummation...😳😳😳😳😳

Barry too is getting bold with his dialogues now..hai hai...☺️...Good going Barry👍🏼

Rest of the episode was entertaining especially the scene where Maaneet and Lucky play ringa ringa roses around the pillar and Geet ends up doing meowww to scare Lucky🤣...The actors were too good with their comic timing here and even the scene was well executed😳..

Dev-Mamaji eating scene was a good filler ...Nandini's character still din't convince me much🤔

All three different precaps were breathtaking☺️☺️..the way Maaneet r standing in each other's arms in a kissing position with MSK in his seductive voice telling her that finally there is no obstacle between them which can stop them from coming close...ishhh my heartbeat is on rise since then☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️...I hope the scene tomorrow is continued for first few minutes at least and we get the much awaited kiss tomorrow☺️☺️..Geet has actually submitted herself fully in MSK's arms in the end the way she grabbed his neck and then closed her eyes and opened her mouth waiting for the kiss while MSK too grabbed her neck from behind and is pressing it tightly all ready to give her a kiss with that raw look  in his eyes☺️☺️☺️...Is this the indication that finally both r ready to do the final deed and consummate their marriage☺️☺️☺️☺️

Highlight of the episode was definitely Maaneet scene ,Geet's hyperventillation with MSK's touch and MSK's Finger-Play and bedroom eyes making love to Geet☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️...GC-DD and whole CV team ...fabulous job👏👏👏👏

Episode Rating:10/10...Mayb I m extra generous today but Maaneet hv clean bowled me today...😳😳😳

**Jyoti's soul flies off to Maaneetland**

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

After watching today's episode I just don't know what to say! 

Im actually lost for words, but I will try pakka!

First, I want to thank the creatives for giving us Maaneet and today's wonderful episode!

Gautam, you deserve a real chumma today!  So here is one for ya! 
😆I just dont know how proper it is! 😆

Episode started with Geet worried about MSK not coming back and then lachi asks her what she's doing there, so she makes excuse and as she leave, she is grabbed by MSK, what a scene that was!  I just loved it, reminded me of kehna hai kya sequence!  Totally loved it!

Skipping the dinner table scene, not as important na!

So here is Geet Khurana fuming that her MSK didnt bring new clothes for her, so she decides to wear something old!  Trying to  untie her dori, she gets a surprise, yes its her Maan who is there to help her untie her dori and brings her new clothing!   Yes, he finger CON's her once again and touches her all over!  Foreplay before any action is the best cause on indian Telly u don't get to see anything, so scenes like this are welcome at any given day!  Again, both were lost in each others world, shaking and what not!

Priceless Maaneet moments!

I love DD in saris and again thanking creatives for making her wear a sari, just wished it was a better looking one, my only complain for the day!

So stalker MSK watches his wife get undressed and dressed in front of him only!  What a mind blowing scene, the expressions on their faces said it all. Loved how they were peeping at each other thru the partition!  Such romantic eyelocks only GC and DD can pull this off!  So he seats her, puts jewelry on her, ties her dori and then puts the belt around her waist touching her bare skin!  Both lost in each others arms at last and screen freezes!

Rating for episode
1000000000000/10

Gautam, again thank u so much for these priceless scenes!
You truly r a gem and an asset to Geet team! 

Download link to today's Maaneet scene last 10 minutes

This is how I feel today!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPzltJNFgLk&playnext=1&list=PLBD1966768C90C4CC[/YOUTUBE]

😳
😳

Video Telly Buzz, on location with Geet Huye Sab Se Paraye

www.india-forums.com/video/television/133941-geet-hui-sabse-parayi-on-location.htm

Comment on GC and DD's celebrity profile page

SBS 11th May

EPISODE PICS THANKS TO SHINUS

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago

OMG what a sizzling episode...

Gosh Maaneet just sizzle the whole world by their awesome chemistry..

Hey ladies are you all there or still hyperventilating ???

Absolutely loved the episode..

Another thing I loved was Maaneet went a step further and Geet did change while Maan was watching her and the expressions on Maan's face were too hot to describe.  And when she comes out adorn with the beautiful saree... Maan's eyes went down and up and he watched every single inch of her.  loved the way he adorn her with ornaments and last the waist band was absolutely beautiful...  Now Maaneet as husband and wife and really went a notch further in their touching and in their expressions as if they have a right on each other..

Absolutely amazing chemistry portrayed by Gurmeet and Drashti...

Loved it so much... but need to have 2nd and 3rd and 4th and...  look on the episode..

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
res
-------
lol Lacchi Cribbing abt her seva for Ballu😆
 Haha ballu and geet both butter Lacchi by praising her work to feed each other..Ballu did tht to feed geet paani puri,geet is doing the same to feed maan😳
he was listening to everything..he wants to be fed by Geet not Lacchi😆

Earring scene again😳Munda is a Shaatir Chor😆
Maama ki sangat LMAO Ballu aur Maama Chale Saath Saath Piye Saath Saath😆
Shrimaan Devdas😆Ufff Yeh Preettooo..This Cellular GF needs to cum out me losing my patiencee...

LMAO Maaneet laughing at lucky ahah I thot they wuld use this to blackmail Lucky if he ever catches them😆

It is NAAT POSSIBLE🤣🤣🤣and sumone Falloingg Lucky🤣Keel mee🤣
Lucky and Maaneet running behidn each other just lyk Jugnu mame was runnin behind Lachi and yashpal😆
and he thinks its a Bhooth..lol Seriously Jugnu Maame and Lucky r so easy to fool😆and Maan's expression was ditto to mine at tht moment
Geet's MEOW😆Billi replied HAAN..DIdn't we discuss Geet being Ballu's Billi😆

Jugnu Maame hogging the paranthe and Dev closes it wen he sees nandini is tempted..haha loves SS's expressions😆

God this house is full of ITEMS...OYE TERI o Shraddha Bhukhi hai🤣🤣Beeji has a sense of humour😲..Shraddha teri Bua Ae gi🤣🤣
Thank god dev said god help me..Babaji boltta na toh Teeth Tod deti..

Bahar se jitni Naram hai andar se utni sakth hai🤣Jugnu Maame Jaan nikal jaayegi...Dev=sindhu singh he confused me? he ain;t a footballer na..Jugnu Maame mixes darru in his lassi and dips in it too..😆
I want Maaneet to take JUgnu maame with them to delhi..he ain't going anywhere

OMG Geet was gonna wear tht Drape suit..thank god maan brought sumfin for her..I bet he brought a saari to touch her bare belly☺️

*Haiyeee* Time for partial SR..☺️
The Dori Scene☺️☺️☺️it was sensous especially maan's bedroom eyes and DD's hyperventillating expressionss😳
Munda caresses her back making her☺️
Barry kya dialogue tha "Tab bhi Maan itni hi shiddat se Apni mohabbatein lekar aata"
didn't get a word of tht but sounded good to my ears😃

Ofcourse Kanjoos  brings sumfin for her Once in a lifetime so ofcoursee Kurri khush toh hogi...😆
I said tht last nyt in den geet will push him out but Munda will insist her to change clothes in front of him😳

Thosee Eyes were Ready to pounce on her when she was changing😳
They moved a Step Aheadd..Yipeee Time to celebrateee...
She Physically changed in front of him and his expressions were Killer throughout...😍
He checked her out Angle badal badal ke wen she came out in her sari😳
Tied her dori again giving goosebumps to geet thruout her whole body..
The way he put the ornaments on and then at last the waist band☺️☺️☺️☺️*hyperventilates*

Hey Bhaggu i knew Maan wuld bring Geet's Sautan the Chaand between themm..UFFF Yeh Munda..

THe Episodee was amazing...GC and DD can make me hyperventilate with their sizzling moves..what might be happening to them☺️Screens were sure on Fire...

Ash is just not on earth today☺️Me drowned in maansarovoar..☺️
Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
Fainting episode... ☺️

Warning; carry on oxygen cylnders for tomorrow and Saturday's episodes, they r gone be extremely hot, chipko touchy episodes, mark my words ☺️

Today 2 loops closed:

1- When Maan put on the earrings on Geet, like Kehna Hai Kya sequence...

2- When Geet was changing and Maan was watching her, it's like RTM's sequence, but here as a husband, so he watched it all ☺️

1000000000000/10 for the episode 😍❤️☺️😳

Fingers CON to reach the CON, hayee, eheem eheem ☺️☺️

Join Jugnu Mama's official page...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jugnu-mamaranjeev-verma-in-geet/221248624555096

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
All devils in swarglok 🤣 🤣 🤣

Will watch epi at 11:00 pm IST and then update 😉
Edited by liv2laugh - 12 years ago

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

And I have just read the update so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!