Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion thread - Week of 5/9/2011 (Page 9)

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Nice post EcliPSe_2010. I have already seen the episode online three times back to back Embarrassed

Just wanted to give R and G and big hug.

I was wondering if the only reason R saved the flowers G had given her was because it was possibly the first time someone other than amma had given her a gift?

Also, what did G mean when he said the storm is already here, all that is left is to be destroyed in the storm? He could not realized his feelings for R yet.

Edited by Infofan - 13 May 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeJulie0001EcliPSe_2010

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Wow, I am still digesting this episode. Guddu has had such a poker face the last two episodes, who knew what he was really thinking. And as you guys are saying there is such a rawness to his pain. The fact that RJ does not want to touch him makes him feel so unworthy, despite all that he is in his own mind

Gardes, I could not understand one thing. So Guddu says that he is a king, but can never be a master and he has kept the master at his feet? What does that last part mean? That he had kept Abhi at his feet?

I am so blown away by the raw emotion today that I seriously have to comment more after watching. Guddu is always more expressive and today his pain was so palpable, but we also saw RJ's.

CV's are so so smart; they advertise the challenge and then they rip the cover off it exposing what it truly is.

Edited by jpalagrawal - 13 May 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Suzeebee5Infofan

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Nice post EcliPSe_2010. I have already seen the episode online three times back to back Embarrassed

I was wondering if the only reason R saved the flowers G had given her was because it was possibly the first time someone other than amma had given her a gift?

Also, what did G mean when he said the storm is already here, all that is left is to be destroyed in the storm? He could not realized his feelings for R yet.

Infofan, I saw the storm as what he thinks has always been in the marriage: the chaos, RJ's feelings for Abhi, her disgust for him and now it was time for everything to go to hell and cave in a destruction

Not sure...

Why did RJ say to Guddu, "you are the one burning" after he burned the clothes?

uzeeEcliPSe_2010Infofan

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Infofan, I saw the storm as what he thinks has always been in the marriage: the chaos, RJ's feelings for Abhi, her disgust for him and now it was time for everything to go to hell and cave in a destruction

Not sure...

Why did RJ say to Guddu, "you are the one burning" after he burned the clothes?

I think she meant that he was jealous..ie burning..

loved the episode..so explosive..great script..great acting/direction..hats off to the whole team..

was expecting this separation..guess now both will start to realise what they mean to each other

who the hell is neelu??..so many questions left to be answered..

this show should be no 1..Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79uzeeAginaya69K__SEcliPSe_2010Julie0001Infofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Wow, I am still digesting this episode. Guddu has had such a poker face the last two episodes, who knew what he was really thinking. And as you guys are saying there is such a rawness to his pain. The fact that RJ does not want to touch him makes him feel so unworthy, despite all that he is in his own mind

Gardes, I could not understand one thing. So Guddu says that he is a king, but can never be a master and he has kept the master at his feet? What does that last part mean? That he had kept Abhi at his feet?

I am so blown away by the raw emotion today that I seriously have to comment more after watching. Guddu is always more expressive and today his pain was so palpable, but we also saw RJ's.

CV's are so so smart; they advertise the challenge and then they rip the cover off it exposing what it truly is.

I think by 'master' he meant Abhigyan the teacher. 'Masterji' is often used for teacher in India esp rural parts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

I think by 'master' he meant Abhigyan the teacher. 'Masterji' is often used for teacher in India esp rural parts.

so he was at his feet?
EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Thxs Infofan.
What I found surprising is that she kept the flowers-(what a detail for the CV's to remember).  The flowers&pink saree were gifted to her from her husband, a stranger to her at the time he gave her the gift, but still she kept them-so symbolic of her subconscious acts.  I think it was the first gift she ever received from anyone except the ones that Amma gave her perhaps.  But this was not from Amma, it was from her husband-i see no doubt that Runjhun does regard G as her husband and she was starting to get a friend in him also.  I don't think G has really realized his feelings for R yet, the emotions are there, but he doesn't know why he is acting the way he does with her.  He tries to be so coldhearted and the next second he melts seeing her tears.  So, both the characters are traveling the journey of self awareness at the same time-at least this is what I see when I watch the episodes.  Actually, Guddu since he is street smart has got more people interactions in his life, meanwhile, R has always led this secluded life of a servant in the Pandey Niwas, and her focus has been her Evil M&M's, she is kind of performing her duties in a robotlike manner.  And the truth of the matter is probably she did not want to get married to a "gunda" like Guddu and probably he does the disgust her.  But since being together in that room, she made a friend.  And she also saw the difference in him and her Evil M&M's.  She stood up for him.  I think these two are such a lovely characters.  I just hope the Neelu business doesn't ruin this series for me.  

Referring to Abhigyan as Masterji at his feet, means to me more of a hierarchic statement alluding to his status as a King-Raja and Abhigyan just a teacher.  A nobody-i think G was feeling insecure about the Masterji-perhaps his knowledge etc.  G was trying to present himself as a ruler where the likes of the learned Masterji are at his feet-I saw this dialogue as a person being insecure and trying to justify their status in life.  

Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 13 May 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79K__SuzeeJulie0001bhavni88Infofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

I just hope the Neelu business doesn't ruin this series for me.  

Referring to Abhigyan as Masterji at his feet, means to me more of a hierarchic statement alluding to his status as a King-Raja and Abhigyan just a teacher.  A nobody-i think G was feeling insecure about the Masterji-perhaps his knowledge etc.  G was trying to present himself as a ruler where the likes of the learned Masterji are at his feet-I saw this dialogue as a person being insecure and trying to justify their status in life.  
[/QUOTE]

Thanks EcliPSe_2010 for explaining this so eloquently Smile R is also more educated than G so that might also add to the feeling that he is not worthy of her.

Much of Guddu's past is still a mystery to us. Yes, I am hoping too that the Neelu business is handled well. So far CV's have not disappointed us.

uzeeJulie0001bhavni88

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index