Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion thread - Week of 5/9/2011 (Page 7)

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

My thoughts today...

I thought the episode was lukewarm today in that it felt like the stage was being set up for tomorrow's cliffhanger.  That does not mean the episode was dull.  There were plenty of little nuances to pick up on...

Wafah and I liked the scene where Runjhun and Mahadevi have reached a semi-truce where Mahadevi is realizing that Runjhun's advice is not to be scoffed at.  It may be a positive step in their relationship and may bode well in the future.

Runjhun spoke up in front of Bade M & Ms - never done before.  It was so cute, she was stammering but yet bold enough to speak up.  It may have set stage for some drama with Bade M & M, M-J and G-R.

Amma too noticed that Guddu and Runjhun have had a positive effect on each other.  Will she change her mind when Guddu returns totally wasted?

Guddu, only yesterday told Runjhun to deal with her sister's business, yet he warned Jabbo to back off Mahadevi.  I thought that was funny.

Me thinks Abigyan is just a carrot dangled in front of the viewers and he may become a monkey on the back in G and R's relationship but will not materialize in person.  But who knows what the CVs will do?

Did Kukkan, acting on his Bhabhi's cue uttering cautionary words, have an opposite effect on Guddu that he fell into Jabbo's trap and went to the dance bar?

In spite of his conviction about winning, Guddu refers to Runjhun as Jabbo and Kukkan's Bhabhi.  Some things are hard to get over?

Loved Kukkan's monologue about Guddu losing the challenge will be his win.  They were prophetic words.  This to me was the highlight of the show.

I think Jabbo, though despicable, was kinda cute when he was four sheets to the wind, begging his Bhabhi not to give pravachans (lectures) and leave them for her student Guddu Ji!  Seems like a good dancer too...Wink

Guddu revealed to all that Maal was Mahadevi.  Until then Kukkan was unaware of the chakkar.  The pregnancy part was disconcerting, but we will have to wait and see.

Kukkan, I want you to be on your Bhabhi's side and shun Guddu Bhaiyya! 

Precap broke my heart.  It seemed to be back to the beginning again for Runjhun after all her hard work.

Guddu you get the slap of the day from me along with Jabbo getting 2.

Runjhun deserves a big hug and a shoulder to cry on...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeJulie0001rani2007bee5InfofanAreYaar

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
To add to my thoughts, I think Guddu repeats over and over again about winning the challenge.  Does he have doubts that he may be slipping and repeating it will make it true?  TongueLOL

Also I loved how Guddu is shown behind the pillar and Runjhun at first does not see him and then he comes out with Munni, totally inebriated.  Good job, Mr. Director!

Edited by gardes - 12 May 2011 at 7:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeJulie0001rani2007bee5InfofanAreYaar

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Gardes, I think that the only thing Guddu can do now is act like the old Guddu by wearing his clothes and trying to repeat his actions from before his marriage... i.e. playing carrom, drinking, hanging out at bars, etc.  He doesn't realize that he's already changed and his words are proving this.  He referred to Runjhun at Kukkan and Runjhun's bhabhi... he still told Jabbo to stay away from Mahadevi... he didn't directly say inlaws but said that to raid a house that's at least 8 houses away.  Maybe it's a reference to how close PN is physically to the carrom club but it seemed to be more like a reference to relationships and that Jabbo should not be messing around with close relations.  Even in yesterday's episode, he was all macho and then instantly wanted to know what was bothering Runjhun.  His thoughts have changed where he worries when Runjhun doesn't eat, he feels bad when she's upset, he wants to hurt the person who hurts her... but now the only thing in his mind is that he is going to "lose" the challenge and he cannot allow that to happen.  He's thinking that he'll just do back to doing the things he used to do and he'll win but actions do not speak louder than words here. LOL  (Well maybe they do to Runjhun but we see the truth LOL)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeegardesInfofan

sofeajan Groupbie
sofeajan
sofeajan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

To add to my thoughts, I think Guddu repeats over and over again about winning the challenge.  Does he have doubts that he may be slipping and repeating it will make it true?  TongueLOL

Also I loved how Guddu is shown behind the pillar and Runjhun at first does not see him and then he comes out with Munni, totally inebriated.  Good job, Mr. Director!

I agree with you that Guddu repeating over and over again about winning the challenge does show that his doubts and subconciously he is changing. Guudu has been been shown to be egoistic and does not like to lose face even to his friends so he is really trying to hold on a thin thread of self-control (or whatever is left ) with regards to Rhunjun.Big smile I wonder if he is also afraid of what happens if he is changed. Does he stay with Rhunjun because of Amma ? becuase she was tricked into the marriage and now has no choice but to accept him or perhaps he wants to be accepted by Runjhun for himself.
Can't wait to see today's episode.  Kukkan will I think tell Guddu how much he has hurt Runjhun. She was seen to be dejected etc... Runjhun will go on her silent mode thinking of how elso to handle Guddu. Maybe now Runjhun will show her jealous side...Embarrassed

uzeegardesInfofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Rani, everyone around Guddu has commented that he has changed, even Jabbo has said it more than once in the last couple days.  The more people say he is changed the more it triggers Guddu to repeat to himself in very other frame that he has not changed and he will not lose the challenge.  Only his actions give him away!

Lage Raho Darpok Ji, ooops, Guddu Ji!

It is so hilarious to watch him do that.  LOLLOLLOLLOL

K__Suzeerani2007

sofeajan Groupbie
sofeajan
sofeajan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Methinks that when Guddu falls in love he will fall hard..DancingHe will be chasing after runjhun trying to figure her out . I think the writers must plan a scene where they fall accidently into each other's arms.. both need the loving touch.LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeAginaya69edabellagardesInfofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
May 13, 2011

Oh  my, oh my, oh my, oh my...  I just got done watching and it is HIGH drama.  People will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE today's episode.  I too will need to watch a few times later in the day to get it all.

Nivedita and Himanshu - you outdid yourselves.  Hats off to you!  You are the BEST!!!

The Production team - you rock!

Samachar Ji, please convey my appreciation in real time!

Edited by gardes - 13 May 2011 at 7:54am

uzeeAginaya69AreYaar

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

May 13, 2011

Oh  my, oh my, oh my, oh my...  I just got done watching and it is HIGH drama.  People will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE today's episode.  I too will need to watch a few times later in the day to get it all.

Nivedita and Himanshu - you outdid yourselves.  Hats off to you!  You are the BEST!!!

The Production team - you rock!

Samachar Ji, please convey my appreciation in real time!

Dislike gardes, I have such a busy day at work today won't be able to watch during lunch either... Cry

I shall convey your appreciation lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index