Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion thread - Week of 5/9/2011 (Page 4)

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by gardes

Rani, I read your post.  I wrote elsewhere that Runjhun mentions Abhi matter-of-factly but to Guddu, who does not know what transpired with Abhi (I am guessing), Abhi is a wrong name to him in that moment.  It casts doubts for him.  I am all smiles that the past is in their faces.  It is so needed to be resolved.

Agree with all else you wrote.

Especially considering the scenes he remembered the most...He doesn't know about Abhi asking for the medical test (he'd left by then) but the scenes that seem to stick in his memory...is the first that Abhigyaan calls Runjhun his to-be dharampatni...considering how Guddu uses the term dharampatni...and Abhigyaan stepping in when he'd thought he brought Runjhun down. Then he remembers Abhigyaan touching Runjhun when she's bleeding (LOL I know me and my touches...) We know how touches were important for them and have gradually eased in...the next time when Abhigyaan tells Guddu that Runjhun and he are one, and that he will be her shield he will be the one to protect her. Then when he sold/auctioned Runjhun's items.

This scene seems to play in his mind the most...I think what happened between Runjhun was the elephant of their past in the room present subconsciously even thought they were getting more comfortable and with Mahadevi and Jabbo, their insecurities are being brought forefront.

Even Runjhun when Abhigyaan was mentioned by Mahdevi seemed a little bothered to me.

Wafah, I had to re-watch the flashback scenes.  You are so right!! Abhi touches Runjhun 2 times at least... not counting the time they are beating him up and he falls in Runjhun's lap.  The main thing to note here is that Runjhun does not shy away from his touch... esp when he grabbed her hand when she cut it.    He's seeing how Abhi is basically the type of guy she is trying to change him into... right?  And then he remembers Runjhun's reaction on seeing that he was the one who married her...

I didn't realize Guddu doesn't know about the testing thing.  So Guddu only remembers the brave Abhi who stood by Runjhun... hmm. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87uzeeJulie0001gardessigridInfofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
OMG, I just watched the aired version and the best scene today for me was the part where Guddu is shown getting dressed in his gunda-like pre-wedding clothes and he is talking himself into not falling for Runjhun and her sweet-talk.  And Lo Ji, here is Runjhun, sobbing, closing the door and entering the room.  Guddu does a slow motion and looks at her sobbing away and he melts faster than butter in a frying pan!

I was doubling up with laughter.  In all the seriousness of the episode where the elephant in the room is now being made visible, there was so much drama, and yet plenty of humor.

For some reason, I seem to get it best when I watch the aired version.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79uzeesigridInfofanAreYaar

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

OMG, I just watched the aired version and the best scene today for me was the part where Guddu is shown getting dressed in his gunda-like pre-wedding clothes and he is talking himself into not falling for Runjhun and her sweet-talk.  And Lo Ji, here is Runjhun, sobbing, closing the door and entering the room.  Guddu does a slow motion and looks at her sobbing away and he melts faster than butter in a frying pan!

I was doubling up with laughter.  In all the seriousness of the episode where the elephant in the room is now being made visible, there was so much drama, and yet plenty of humor.

Agreed.  I watch Bhagonwali twice... once on my laptop when I get home to get the gist and then when it airs on Zee. LOL  It must be the bigger screen... lol.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeegardessigridInfofan

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

LOL Now that I'm staying at a friends place I get to see them in big version...LOL Runjhun and Guddu look different on bigger screen than my tiny laptop...LOLLOL

uzeerani2007gardessigridInfofan

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I officially dislike Mahadevi!!!!!  Before yesterday's episode, I had mixed feelings about her but now I seriously don't like herAngry  I really didn't like the way she spoke to Runjhun todayAngry I guess the only cousin of Runjhun's that is not really rude towards her is Babli.  I wonder if Babli goes to boarding school because we don't see her much on the show.  In fact, she is shown less than Diamond & Devi.  Maybe that's why Babli is nicer to her than Diamond & Devi- she spends a lot less time in PN which means she spends a lot less time around her evil parents.  So in conclusion, she is under less amount of bad influence than Diamond & Devi.  

I was lookin' foreward to a cute Jabevi love story but it turned out to not be so cute.  I think Devi & that guy, whatever his name is, look really bad together.  Devi said that something is gonna go wrong after she marries him.  I wonder if her marriage to this guy is even gonna last?  I told my sister a day or two ago that "Bhagonwali" is a show that pays tribute to "the bad boy" & I guess for at least a moment I thought all optimistically about Jabevi since Runjhun ended up w/our Gudduwa so I thought maybe Devi will get her bad boy as well but now I don't know what the heck is gonna happen w/Jabevi & I don't know where the writers are goin' w/ Jabbo.  I never really disliked him until now.  He is a bad inluence on Guddu.  Guddu's mom would want him to stay w/Runjhun, not leave her after the 30 days are up.  Guddu forgot about the challenge & now it looks like he forgot about givin' his mom a grandchildLOL  Anyways, baby Gunjika will have to wait because Gunjhun needs to work on their marital issues.  In today's episode. it seems like Guddu was listening to Jabbo but by the end of it, he seemed conflicted.  Guddu can talk all he wants about winning the challenge but their is part of him that has lost, a part of him that has fallen- his heart.  He has lost his heart to Runjhun.  Now we're waitin' for him to turn his fallen heart inside out more.  For ex. giving Runjhun a big hug, telling her that he loves her.  Of course it's not like he hasn't done this at all- I'm thinkin' of the pink sari & flowers he got her which was sooo sweet of him.  I feel he got a chance to give her a hug today, while she was crying over what meanie Mahdevi said to her but he didn't bother to go through w/it which is understandable & (I'm not gonna get into why it's understandable) I wonder if the bar dancer episode is gonna air this week & if this dancer is the mysterious Neelu?       

Edited by edabella - 12 May 2011 at 12:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeegardessigridInfofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
One more thing I wanted to say was about J & Mdevi. CVs clearly know what they have done, especially with J. They know that they did this drastic change in that character and somewhere it kind of feels like they themselves were not comfortable with that part, but they HAD to do it .. They had to do it for the sake of this introspection track between G-R and that is the main reason why both J and Mdevi's scenes have light/funny undertone to them.

At one end, there is this change to J's characters and at the same time, they are trying to underplay it as much as they can with the hope that they can fix this thing at a later time. 

I am sure THAT is the case, and I am not seeing too much from those scenes to come to the above conclusion!

That is the main reason why I have no beef with CVs doing this change with J's character drastically and I cannot be angry at both J & Mdevi. Hence though Mdevi is accusing R of what she has not even thought of, she is being shown more silly than serious in her accusations (with all those silly cries, rubbing of her nose, applying nail-polish while crying etc etc). 
It the same thing with J too.  (when he is trying to tell G has infact changed and hitting his raw nerve (unknowingly though) bringing in Abhi).

uzeeedabellagardessigridInfofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Whoa! I just finished with my post and happened to read edabella's post and I am like - Whoa! it exactly opposite (the 1st line!).

Edabella, 
   Let me assure you, my post is not in reply to your post, though it is later than yours. When I started writing, your post wasn't there and I took a long time to gather my thoughts while I was writing my post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gardessigrid

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
@bee5- Great analysis!!!  I really hope what u said about fixing Jabbo at a later time happens.  I am still up for Jabevi.  Maybe Jabbo will eventually end up seeing the light when it comes to Devi & she will leave that Guddu hater & get together w/her Jabboji.    

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gardessigridInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index