Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I have no words to express my feelings, after watching today's episode I was in tears, I felt all that was happening in front of me. A BIG Applause for G & R. I heard G crying when he told R is still STILL Ahbi is in UR heart & when is said this 30 challenge is not to change me but to make me Ahbi. WOW !! When R was crying looking at the brunt cloths feeling that all is lost in her life. Just Great !!

Can't wait for Monday episode, Interesting this would be who move be the 1st one to make a move to talk to each other. Cant wait to see their reactions & emotions.

I don't think R had ever loved Ahbi, she had no feeling for him.

Likewise, who is this Neelu ? Definitely not G's EX girlfriend, Cas if he already has an affair before, I don't think would have loved R so much. I strongly feel that it May be his sister, friend, or cousin who is older then him & who loves gardening flowers & plants. That's y G felt at RG 1st night room was like Neelu's room. Or my hyper thinking ... Is Neelu a GIRL ?

Well, I am very sure, that this is the FIRST LOVE for both R & G, that's y there is so much of passion & emotions, immaturity, that's y they are not unable to express their feelings to each other.

1st Love is painful but unforgettable in our life. :)
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@bee and Gardes...

Nothing I write will compare to the master's thesis on both your parts...you both have always been good at analysing episodes. As for the jealousy aspect I do feel there is jealousy involved but I hesitate using the word jealousy in all it's context , and I hesitated when I typed it. Now that I saw it again, I do feel like Runjhun is saying that it is Guddu burning not Abhigyaan because to her those clothes were very much Guddu no one else.

I think insecure is more of an apt term for both of them than either jealousy.

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

@bee and Gardes...

Nothing I write will compare to the master's thesis on both your parts...you both have always been good at analysing episodes. As for the jealousy aspect I do feel there is jealousy involved but I hesitate using the word jealousy in all it's context , and I hesitated when I typed it. Now that I saw it again, I do feel like Runjhun is saying that it is Guddu burning not Abhigyaan because to her those clothes were very much Guddu no one else.

I agree with insecurities on the part of both of them.  Jealousy did not seem to be playing a role.  To me the burning of the clothes was to him, his rage and to her, her dreams, her few happy moments.  There were happy moments associated with each of those articles of clothing.
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aginaya69

great analysis you guys.  love reading your posts. 

anyways, with all the drama going on between guddu and runjhun, i do believe that once the CV's decide to bring them together, it would be a very romantic honeymoon for them, one so sweet we will all swimming in honey for the next few weeks.

yes I agree..you guys are brill..👏

love reading all your posts..
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So I probably should have posted my thoughts from Thursday's episode in this thread instead of the WU for the 12th... Want to see if you guys have any comments on it.

Here is the link to the post: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1681917?pn=4  Please share your thoughts, want to see if any of you agree... Gardes posted something very similar though I think we diverge of some things.

I'll post my thoughts from Friday's episode later this weekend... still trying to wrap my head around everything that occurred plus I want to keep adding to Wafah's "Words We Say... and What We Don't" post... I'm having fun adding dialogues there.😆
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
Hi Grades, As usual very very nice post.. I must say in this forum, we have so many intellectual guys .. I really gets very attached to the posts written by all of u. Wafah, Grades, rani, Edebella, Uzee, bee , jasrpal, Abhi all of ur are awesome. Ia m even forgetting few more names.. but u guys are so good. I am here in IF for last 5 yrs, first time, I am seeing so many good analysis for an absolutely amazing show. Though it's hard for me to put my analysis so nicely as urs, but I agree with all of u.

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

@ bee5

I cannot tell you that right now I had tears reading your master thesis. You captured so beautifully the emotions.The CV's are brilliant for creating such art, and you are also an artist in your analysis. Thank you for this Bee. I know how much love and care it takes to write a post like the one you wrote. And it  is truly a gift. I felt today like I watched beautiful stained glass shards of feelings fly everywhere. Thank you for making it into a creation of interpretation

Awww JP! Thank you for those kind words. 🤗
It is not me, all the credit goes to the CVs and the main leads. When they give such a good episode, we all just write.
I am no where near the best writers in this forum. I just try to write what I got out of a scene/episode. 

I just hope when the team who created this show read what I write, they don't cringe think - "What did we show and what is she writing!"

p.s: Discussion is easy, praise is not something easy for me to handle. I go into a shell unable to know how to react. And hence took some time. Your words meant a lot. Thank you.
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bee, gardes, excellent writing...loved ur analysis...

@ bee...the line u wrote:

"Before leaving Abhigyaan had written a letter for Runjhun. I wonder if that is going to crop up too?"

I've been thinking about this too...and if I recall right, they don't show runjhun reading the letter...but if she did read the letter and kept it, is it possible for guddu to ever come across it and read how abhigyaan didn't trust runjhun and asked for medical test?

also, I've been thinking so much about wut will happen next week and the promo of runjhun in the pink sari came to me...where guddu says 30 days are over, and he won, and then she says, no, there are 5 days left...as per the other promo, guddu keeps seeing runjhun everywhere...
so I think maybe he see's her everywhere throughout the episode and is upset about how he can't stop thinking about her...and then I think runjhun will find guddu and show him the paper he signed that said he would stay in PN for 30 days...and tell him that 5 days are left and until then, he has to stay with her in PN...maybe she does this after getting advice from amma...guddu being a man of his word, will return (grudgingly)...and hopefully in these 5 remaining days, misunderstandings will be cleared...
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

@bee and Gardes...

@Everyone,

In addition to all the things that I already said, the reason why I do not think it is jealousy is bcos - For both of them the person in question is not a threat/competition - In the sense that both do not want to become the other. 

Guddu does not want to become Abhigyaan and have what Abhigyaan had [the way Abhigyaan had Runjhun - the relation Guddu thought R-A had/shared when we see through his eyes. Guddu used to tease them as the greatest lovers in the history -( the Shahajahan-Anarkali part!)] He is sure he does not want to become Abhigyaan at any cost, not even if he (by being so) gets Runjhun the way Abhigyaan had. He wants to have her, her acceptance only if she can take him the way he is, (not like someone else.) Guddu is extremely hurt knowing that she can never accept him though he himself is a good person. (Both of them know he is good, that is the reason he keeps coming back to prove he can be good). He had hoped since he is inherently good and had proven so, so many times and when she has no qualms of accepting and fighting for his sake in front of his entire family, he thought she is slowly accepting him. But he is shattered thinking that she can never consider him good and can never accept him and can give a place in her heart. He is shocked to know that his legally wedded wife can think of her ex! (His words - "I do not put a dragger from the back", "You are the one who has sin in the heart.") Of course he is wrong.

It is the same for her - She is sure she does not want to be Neelu, not at any cost. 
But she simply assumed he thinks good about her and trusts her and understands that her intentions are just good - that of seeing him as a good,responsible human being and be proud to have her as his wife. But (she thinks) he loves his filthy life and can never get out of it and she is clear, she does not want to be part of his low-life. And Of course she is wrong too.
Like Gardes says - for her, this is a relationship for 7 lives, she started building their lives together with utmost care - IM Mobile Gallery was a standing proof of that. But everything came crashing down as if it had no foundation, as if it were a sand castle. (The look she gives to that centre when she returns from Munni's Madhushala.) 

Both have misunderstood each other.
For me, Guddu's feelings are that of heartbreak and betrayal.
Runjhun's feelings are insecurities coupled with shattered hopes.
No jealousy there.

But yes, when she says,  "It is not the clothes that are burning, instead it is you who is burning, burning with misconception, burning with anger, look at the filth you are talking by linking your wife to some other man, (and also as Gardes says) you are burning my dreams, my hopes, you are burning the good life (moments) that we shared until now, you are burning all that we could have had in the future, (and yes!) burning away with jealousy that you you can't be him!". For her those clothes were his and the clothes were him. (If I go to the funny side - the harmonious life her sari(s) had/(could have had) with his kurta pajama(s)😆) If there was any jealousy it was in her head that  he is jealous of Abhigyaan - Again 1 more misunderstanding. 
Similarly he also (could have) thought that she was jealous of Neelu for no reason, but he cuts her short before she can go any further when he says - "I will give one tight slap under your jaw".
So, jealousy part was only in the misunderstandings.

p.s: I wish I can write succinctly, but each of those single moment of the show is overloaded with so much emotions that capturing them into whatever words still feel short of the real thing.

p.s.s: These are my thoughts and mine alone. I may be wrong. I Do not want to force it upon people.
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: uzee

bee, gardes, excellent writing...loved ur analysis...

@ bee...the line u wrote:

"Before leaving Abhigyaan had written a letter for Runjhun. I wonder if that is going to crop up too?"

I've been thinking about this too...and if I recall right, they don't show runjhun reading the letter...but if she did read the letter and kept it, is it possible for guddu to ever come across it and read how abhigyaan didn't trust runjhun and asked for medical test?

also, I've been thinking so much about wut will happen next week and the promo of runjhun in the pink sari came to me...where guddu says 30 days are over, and he won, and then she says, no, there are 5 days left...as per the other promo, guddu keeps seeing runjhun everywhere...
so I think maybe he see's her everywhere throughout the episode and is upset about how he can't stop thinking about her...and then I think runjhun will find guddu and show him the paper he signed that said he would stay in PN for 30 days...and tell him that 5 days are left and until then, he has to stay with her in PN...maybe she does this after getting advice from amma...guddu being a man of his word, will return (grudgingly)...and hopefully in these 5 remaining days, misunderstandings will be cleared...

I was so hesitant putting that line out there about that letter. I did not wanted to give CVs anyideas, or create  a germ in their heads.

The only reason why I put that line out there was because I wanted that also to be burnt away and not linger there in their cupboard as 1 more skeleton. 

I am so glad they blurted out everything there was there between them from the past .. there is nothing more left that needs to be clarified between them (except that letter.)

It is again my wishful thinking, thinking that both G-R can completely burn away their mis-understandings and start their life with a clean slate. So, let that letter get burnt away too.

Yes, Runjhun does read that letter. Now I don't recall what all was in that letter, but I think there was nothing straight-forward in that letter to prove her innocence. Guddu till-date doesn't know the actual reason why Abhi left. But I think that letter will make Guddu understand why Abhi left, and in turn will add to the trust he is supposed to have on Runjhun.