Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Wafah

Subconsciously they've connected but on a conscious level they hold back because of their insecurities and not being able to live up to each others ideals, when their ideals in actuality is no one else but each other.

Wow, Wafah.  What a great post. Above is my favorite line.  I am going to go re-read the whole post now. 😆
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Wafah, you said it all. 

If I were watching at a pace I wanted to, I would be on the floor and bawling away, with my husband calling 911.

The emotions were SO RAW!  The dialogues were coming out so well.  The flow of the whole episode was stupendous.  I could not think at the time of one thing I would have wanted to see different.

I don't know about the 2, but I felt a sense of relief that they did not hold back and LET IT ALL OUT.  THE CARDS ARE ON THE TABLE.  It is how they play the game from here on.

Phew!
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
One more thing to add to this:

Both of them seemed so lost today.

While yesterday you wanted to bang their heads together to make them communicate, today you wanted to hug them for the hurts they were harboring and spilling out in anger.  It was so touching to watch.

Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Gardes, Wafah, 
What an outstanding episode!  I was wanting something of this sort of a confrontation to happen with the characters and I was so surprised to actually watch it occur.  I love this Jodi and both the actors are doing justice to their characters.  This was an outstanding episode!  It was consistent with the emotional perspective of the characters.  Actually what broke my heart was the image of Runjhun looking at the pink saree gifted to her by Guddu and clutching the jasmine flowers in her hands.  It was sad to watch that because she has never had a friend in her life and never been gifted anything from anyone except Amma.  This is an outstanding series exploring the development of a relationship-the relationship of an arranged marriage, two opposite stranger thrown together in a situation-these two are complete opposite of each other but they crave one thing only-love.  Bhagonwali team has without a doubt has some excellent writing &  storytelling skills in dealing with the main couple's relationship-Runhjhun & Guddu.  I like Amma's advice to Runjhun, and I hope R now learns to become more human instead of being this ideal mechanical servant in the Pandey Niwas.   This confrontation between R&G is what R needed to push her into her own self awareness,  her wants, her desires-What does Runjhun want???
For her to answer that question, she'll have to become human.  
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post EcliPSe_2010. I have already seen the episode online three times back to back 😳

Just wanted to give R and G and big hug.

I was wondering if the only reason R saved the flowers G had given her was because it was possibly the first time someone other than amma had given her a gift?

Also, what did G mean when he said the storm is already here, all that is left is to be destroyed in the storm? He could not realized his feelings for R yet.
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, I am still digesting this episode. Guddu has had such a poker face the last two episodes, who knew what he was really thinking. And as you guys are saying there is such a rawness to his pain. The fact that RJ does not want to touch him makes him feel so unworthy, despite all that he is in his own mind

Gardes, I could not understand one thing. So Guddu says that he is a king, but can never be a master and he has kept the master at his feet? What does that last part mean? That he had kept Abhi at his feet?

I am so blown away by the raw emotion today that I seriously have to comment more after watching. Guddu is always more expressive and today his pain was so palpable, but we also saw RJ's.

CV's are so so smart; they advertise the challenge and then they rip the cover off it exposing what it truly is.
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
Julie0001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

Nice post EcliPSe_2010. I have already seen the episode online three times back to back 😳

Just wanted to give R and G and big hug.

I was wondering if the only reason R saved the flowers G had given her was because it was possibly the first time someone other than amma had given her a gift?

Also, what did G mean when he said the storm is already here, all that is left is to be destroyed in the storm? He could not realized his feelings for R yet.

Infofan, I saw the storm as what he thinks has always been in the marriage: the chaos, RJ's feelings for Abhi, her disgust for him and now it was time for everything to go to hell and cave in a destruction

Not sure...

Why did RJ say to Guddu, "you are the one burning" after he burned the clothes?
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Infofan, I saw the storm as what he thinks has always been in the marriage: the chaos, RJ's feelings for Abhi, her disgust for him and now it was time for everything to go to hell and cave in a destruction

Not sure...

Why did RJ say to Guddu, "you are the one burning" after he burned the clothes?

I think she meant that he was jealous..ie burning..

loved the episode..so explosive..great script..great acting/direction..hats off to the whole team..

was expecting this separation..guess now both will start to realise what they mean to each other

who the hell is neelu??..so many questions left to be answered..

this show should be no 1..😉
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Wow, I am still digesting this episode. Guddu has had such a poker face the last two episodes, who knew what he was really thinking. And as you guys are saying there is such a rawness to his pain. The fact that RJ does not want to touch him makes him feel so unworthy, despite all that he is in his own mind

Gardes, I could not understand one thing. So Guddu says that he is a king, but can never be a master and he has kept the master at his feet? What does that last part mean? That he had kept Abhi at his feet?

I am so blown away by the raw emotion today that I seriously have to comment more after watching. Guddu is always more expressive and today his pain was so palpable, but we also saw RJ's.

CV's are so so smart; they advertise the challenge and then they rip the cover off it exposing what it truly is.

I think by 'master' he meant Abhigyan the teacher. 'Masterji' is often used for teacher in India esp rural parts.
Julie0001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

I think by 'master' he meant Abhigyan the teacher. 'Masterji' is often used for teacher in India esp rural parts.

so he was at his feet?