Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Discussion thread - Week of 5/9/2011 - Page 6

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gardes, I think that the only thing Guddu can do now is act like the old Guddu by wearing his clothes and trying to repeat his actions from before his marriage... i.e. playing carrom, drinking, hanging out at bars, etc.  He doesn't realize that he's already changed and his words are proving this.  He referred to Runjhun at Kukkan and Runjhun's bhabhi... he still told Jabbo to stay away from Mahadevi... he didn't directly say inlaws but said that to raid a house that's at least 8 houses away.  Maybe it's a reference to how close PN is physically to the carrom club but it seemed to be more like a reference to relationships and that Jabbo should not be messing around with close relations.  Even in yesterday's episode, he was all macho and then instantly wanted to know what was bothering Runjhun.  His thoughts have changed where he worries when Runjhun doesn't eat, he feels bad when she's upset, he wants to hurt the person who hurts her... but now the only thing in his mind is that he is going to "lose" the challenge and he cannot allow that to happen.  He's thinking that he'll just do back to doing the things he used to do and he'll win but actions do not speak louder than words here. πŸ˜†  (Well maybe they do to Runjhun but we see the truth πŸ˜†)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofeajan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gardes

To add to my thoughts, I think Guddu repeats over and over again about winning the challenge.  Does he have doubts that he may be slipping and repeating it will make it true?  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Also I loved how Guddu is shown behind the pillar and Runjhun at first does not see him and then he comes out with Munni, totally inebriated.  Good job, Mr. Director!

I agree with you that Guddu repeating over and over again about winning the challenge does show that his doubts and subconciously he is changing. Guudu has been been shown to be egoistic and does not like to lose face even to his friends so he is really trying to hold on a thin thread of self-control (or whatever is left ) with regards to Rhunjun.πŸ˜ƒ I wonder if he is also afraid of what happens if he is changed. Does he stay with Rhunjun because of Amma ? becuase she was tricked into the marriage and now has no choice but to accept him or perhaps he wants to be accepted by Runjhun for himself.
Can't wait to see today's episode.  Kukkan will I think tell Guddu how much he has hurt Runjhun. She was seen to be dejected etc... Runjhun will go on her silent mode thinking of how elso to handle Guddu. Maybe now Runjhun will show her jealous side...😳
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rani, everyone around Guddu has commented that he has changed, even Jabbo has said it more than once in the last couple days.  The more people say he is changed the more it triggers Guddu to repeat to himself in very other frame that he has not changed and he will not lose the challenge.  Only his actions give him away!

Lage Raho Darpok Ji, ooops, Guddu Ji!

It is so hilarious to watch him do that.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sofeajan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Methinks that when Guddu falls in love he will fall hard..He will be chasing after runjhun trying to figure her out . I think the writers must plan a scene where they fall accidently into each other's arms.. both need the loving touch.πŸ˜† 
gardes thumbnail
May 13, 2011

Oh  my, oh my, oh my, oh my...  I just got done watching and it is HIGH drama.  People will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE today's episode.  I too will need to watch a few times later in the day to get it all.

Nivedita and Himanshu - you outdid yourselves.  Hats off to you!  You are the BEST!!!

The Production team - you rock!

Samachar Ji, please convey my appreciation in real time!

Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gardes

May 13, 2011

Oh  my, oh my, oh my, oh my...  I just got done watching and it is HIGH drama.  People will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE today's episode.  I too will need to watch a few times later in the day to get it all.

Nivedita and Himanshu - you outdid yourselves.  Hats off to you!  You are the BEST!!!

The Production team - you rock!

Samachar Ji, please convey my appreciation in real time!

Dislike gardes, I have such a busy day at work today won't be able to watch during lunch either... 😭

I shall convey your appreciation lol.
gardes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rani2007

Dislike gardes, I have such a busy day at work today won't be able to watch during lunch either... 😭

I shall convey your appreciation lol.

Just a recommendation:  Read Wafah's superlative update and wait to watch when you get home.  I wish I had waited.  I am glad Wafah is doing WU today.  I would have not done justice to the show.
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Gardes I don't think my words would do any justice to the powerhouse of emotions...

πŸ˜†Thanks for not adding pressure there though...

gardes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wafah

Gardes I don't think my words would do any justice to the powerhouse of emotions...

πŸ˜†Thanks for not adding pressure there though...

Wafah, I don't don't know how you managaed to write so fast and yet had every convo in there.  Today it is not about words, it is all about emotions.  Don't you think the 2 of them are award material? 

I was stunned into silence (funny that coming from me!   πŸ˜†)...
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Gardes I don't know either...their emotions were so fiery today and it felt quick to me to when I typed...It was like every detail I saw I couldn't wait to write it out...I was afraid I'd forget the dialogues...because even though it wasn't about words, their emotions were so raw today...

Yes both of them did such a good job. Guddu finally voiced what was bothering him...with the Abhi issue and we finally can understand what Abhi's name from Runjhun's lips meant to Guddu. Just as we can see that Runjhun's emotions are still wavering on the Neelu front.

Today without any hesitation without any qualms I can confidently say Guddu and Runjhun have feelings for each other, and not that of friendship. They both are desperately seeking love, and I think that Amma and Kukkan are the only ones that seemed to have caught how Runjhun and Guddu gel with each other.

Today was all about insecurities voiced in the form of the challenge. I've always felt that Guddu would question why Runjhun wants to change him, not only for Amma but for some other reason. Today both of them were so hurt that they were lashing out at each other of sorts, Runjhun in her way and Guddu in his, airing out their hurts. So in a way both of them were so inebriated in their own hurt that they couldn't see each others pain. Neither of them saw each their own insecurities either.

Guddu and Runjhun have without knowing without willing accepted each other in their lives. Be it for whatever reason, they've tied themselves together emotionally. Subconsciously they've connected but on a conscious level they hold back because of their insecurities and not being able to live up to each others ideals, when their ideals in actuality is no one else but each other.