Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Discussion thread - Week of 5/9/2011 - Page 2

Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BTW jp, congrats on becoming senior member.  i do really enjoy reading your posts, and love replying to them.  more power!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gardes, gr8 post...

I agree, guddu is being forced to think about his actions...and maybe he feels guilty for causing runjhuns breakup with abhigyaan...and probably wants to bring him back in her life, so she cud be with her "real" love...maybe...
but I wish he wud have appreciated runjhun sharing her thoughts/feelings with him...instead of contemplating the mention of abhigyaan, he might want to think that she shared something with him and that too very easily...
i agree that runjhun herself has not realized how she is starting to depend on guddu...and doesn't notice that he too is softening towards her (i loved how he was all tough that he is "dabang guddu shukla" and right when she came in crying, he became all soft...so cutely done by himmanshoo) that's why she didn't realize that mentioning abhigyaan cud hurt guddu...
abhigyaan left runjhuns side when she needed him the most...he showed her dreams and shattered them all when he left...and thats probably why runjhun was crying...becuz she remembered all the shattered dreams...but if she sits and contemplates, she'll also realize that guddu is direct/honest and always ready to defend runjhun becuz he too has feelings for her...
i can probably imagine that in his distress, guddu will go to the bar with jabbo...i don't see kukkan going...kukkan may let runjhun know where he went and runhun may go looking for him and see him with the lady dancer...given how runjhun has been worried all night looking for her sister, and then had a jolted reminder of abhigyaan, she may not be in a very forgiving mood when she sees guddu with the dancer...but it may force her to think abt how she feels abt guddu...
who knws? or maybe for a while they will give up on eachother, and then realize that they can't live without the other... i'm just looking forward to wut's in store for tomorrow...and am really happy that creatives are taking their time developing the relationship b/ gunjhun...it will make their love all the more stronger later...
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ uzee

Yes, they indeed have a friendship and what we are seeing today I think is that the hate that Guddu has in his heart for RJ is gone. What is it replaced by? Confusion? attraction? warmth? care?

But the hate that he used to nurse for her and the suspicions about her motives are gone. Also I think as you said RJ does not see what Guddu is to her. I like the way she tried to talk him out of his initial bad mood saying that she would make him breakfast. She is no longer afraid of him and knows that there is something else.

I love that the CV's are giving us this solid friendship and then we can move forward with now what is sure to be a challenging time

@Agin: this is a continuation of our convo on the other thread today. Loved your last post.

I think to Guddu, Abhi is a wound of a sorts. Today he felt something. We are not sure what (a pang of remorse, a hurt?). Guddu though is I think opening that wound and seeing what it will all bring.

Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jpalagrawal

@ uzee

Yes, they indeed have a friendship and what we are seeing today I think is that the hate that Guddu has in his heart for RJ is gone. What is it replaced by? Confusion? attraction? warmth? care?

But the hate that he used to nurse for her and the suspicions about her motives are gone. Also I think as you said RJ does not see what Guddu is to her. I like the way she tried to talk him out of his initial bad mood saying that she would make him breakfast. She is no longer afraid of him and knows that there is something else.

I love that the CV's are giving us this solid friendship and then we can move forward with now what is sure to be a challenging time

@Agin: this is a continuation of our convo on the other thread today. Loved your last post.

I think to Guddu, Abhi is a would of a sorts. Today he felt something. We are not sure what (a pang of remorse, a hurt?). Guddu though is I think opening that would and seeing what it will all bring.

i also love how she tried to get him out of his mood...it just shows that they are starting to read one another and liking one anothers company...both are hurt if the other turns them away...they want to help eachother...she tried to make his mood better, and he tried to make her feel better when she was crying...they just don't knw yet that this feeling of wanting the other to be happy roots from a likeness for eachother...
i also agree, guddu no longer holds any hatred in his heart...i think this challenge for him is not about hating runjhun, but about not changing...i think he wants her to accept him as he is, dabang guddu shukla...
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
One thing of importance to note here is that when Runjhun compares Mahadevi and Jabbo's situation in negative terms, Guddu, being from the same side of the street as Jabbo, thinks that Runjhun is rejecting him in the same way.

This misunderstanding happens because neither has expressed how they feel about the other.  Runjhun has asked several times if Guddu trusts her.  That is Runjhun seeking accceptance that she has never had from her own family (if you call them that).  Guddu does not verbalize but he seeks her approval in his acts.

You feel like banging their heads together and get them to talk, if these were real life people.
gardes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Gardes  thanks for trying to iron out my wrinkled and muddled thoughts.

So I think this is what you, Rani and others were talking about the other day. Guddu has to lose RJ and get his old life back and see if that is what he wants.

The promo is telling because it looks like he is back in old element and perhaps even left the house, but cannot forget her.

Meanwhile RJ has to get back what he took, or at least THE CHANCE of it happening. When she was talking to Madhavi yesterday about Jabbu, I felt that we could have substituted in the word "Guddu" for "Jabbu" each time.

RJ still feels that she could have had something else. A respectable life. When she says to Madhavi, Jabbo is NOT respected, he is feared. That was very telling and what she feels about Guddu. In her eyes Guddu is not her equal, just like Jabbu is not Madhavi's equal.

She too has to understand and learn what she wants. Only having another chance with Abhi will help her too see if that was what she really always had wanted.
I think the flirtation moments are at a hiatus for a bit.

Neither will forget the other.  We have seen all signs of that.  He wakes up and calls out Runjhun or Dharampatni.  She brings his stuff or does things for him the way he likes it.

He seeks approval, she seeks acceptance.

His needs are few and so are hers.

If they did not have a past, they would make an ideal married couple.

The 2 are coming from opposite sides and are in tune with everyone else but each other. They are just not listening to each other and picking up signs about each other.

On a personal note, my daughter laughs each time she hears me arguing with my husband, be it politics or any other topic, because she says if only we "hear" what the other says.  We speak the same language and sound alike in our views to an independent observer, but just not to each other when we get intense in an argment!  It happens.  We are all human.
gardes thumbnail
I just saw the episode without interruuptions.

Runjhun is so cute when she is hurt by Mahadevi and sobbing.  She is so child-like in that moment.  She has never been able to vocalize her hurts to anyone and she does to Guddu so innocently and trustingly, but still being typical Runjhun - chastizing him for his anger, etc.  🤣🤣

Absolutely adorable.  How can a man resist that?  Guddu, you missed your chance of giving her comfort!  😉😉

I know, I know, she brought up a wrong name that set you off!  🤔🤔
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: gardes

I just saw the episode without interruuptions.

Runjhun is so cute when she is hurt by Mahadevi and sobbing.  She is so child-like in that moment.  She has never been able to vocalize her hurts to anyone and she does to Guddu so innocently and trustingly, but still being typical Runjhun - chastizing him for his anger, etc.  🤣🤣

Absolutely adorable.  How can a man resist that?  Guddu, you missed your chance of giving her comfort!  😉😉

I know, I know, she brought up a wrong name that set you off!  🤔🤔

Yup for the first time Runjhun allowed herself that vulnerability. At first I was afraid Guddu in his current disposition would shun her...but he completely melted when he saw her tears...very much unlike the first time she was seeking solace and Guddu having come home drunk didn't offer her solace. Today the question she looks at him...and asks him, "Am I really that bad? Do you think I can be vindictive?" When to me he was saying the same think Mahadevi had said a minute ago. He wasn't going to fall for Runjhun's sweet talks and her innocent face.

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wafah

Yup for the first time Runjhun allowed herself that vulnerability. At first I was afraid Guddu in his current disposition would shun her...but he completely melted when he saw her tears...very much unlike the first time she was seeking solace and Guddu having come home drunk didn't offer her solace. Today the question she looks at him...and asks him, "Am I really that bad? Do you think I can be vindictive?" When to me he was saying the same think Mahadevi had said a minute ago. He wasn't going to fall for Runjhun's sweet talks and her innocent face.

I concur.  And now I'm confused on where to write my thoughts lol... I wrote everything in today's WU post...
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I can move it in here...??