Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 331: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 3)

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Is someone going to be kidnapped AS or Nakku!?!! Can't wait for tomorrow!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajao

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing BB...Big smile Amazing update as usual...Clap Sorry for the late comments today was my dad's birthday so...was out for celebrations...PartyI really loved the part where Baaji is constantly teasing Dutta n Nakku ..It was just so sweet n so much like Baaji...EmbarrassedLOLNakku n Dutta both blushing n trying hard to suppress there smiles...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingohhh I can visualize it all...LOLLOLLOLLOLPls. convey to the writer of the story ..He /She is an amazing writer...Star The whole episode was so well gripped..Be it Dutta's anger on loosing a clue to the real culprit...or him finally giving into AS pleadings of visiting the temple...Big smile or Baaji n his drama...just amazing dear...Precap too looks interesting seems like Nakku will get hold of some proof against NS...Hope she is able to prove to Dutta this time that NS is the real culpritBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontideElysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing BB...Big smile Amazing update as usual...Clap Sorry for the late comments today was my dad's birthday so...was out for celebrations...PartyI really loved the part where Baaji is constantly teasing Dutta n Nakku ..It was just so sweet n so much like Baaji...EmbarrassedLOLNakku n Dutta both blushing n trying hard to suppress there smiles...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingohhh I can visualize it all...LOLLOLLOLLOLPls. convey to the writer of the story ..He /She is an amazing writer...Star The whole episode was so well gripped..Be it Dutta's anger on loosing a clue to the real culprit...or him finally giving into AS pleadings of visiting the temple...Big smile or Baaji n his drama...just amazing dear...Precap too looks interesting seems like Nakku will get hold of some proof against NS...Hope she is able to prove to Dutta this time that NS is the real culpritBig smile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DADDY, Megs Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomeghaparti

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Elysia

I agree, Yuvi. From the moment they met, I felt that there were sparks flying. Especially from Baji's side. There was a romance there, in the silent. There was an understanding and there were a few really strong moments in which they were each other's support. I liked that intensity b/w them. sme ere...with roops tht neva happened, it was mre like roops a kid n baji looking out for her... i dnt gt hw ppl cud c thm as a couple...oh wel evry1 has their own opinions... i liked baji-madhu bt sadly they didnt develop their track... i hpe they bring her back...a lot can b written n discovered abt her character...al we knw is tht she was in london al her life away from her dad etc so much she mus hav gne thru..living alone in london aint easy... they cud and shud hav developed on her character

The moment where he put his hand on her head was gold. Just as the moment where she snuck a piece of his food into his mouth was both sad and sweet. yh esp wer for the 1st time dutta accepted tht he was her brother by sayin "aur apne bhai ke tarah ziddi bhi hai" I loved Madhu's earnest concern for him when he stumbled. The way that she supported him and the worry flashes across her face, making her voice waver was really beautiful. It showed me the contrast between Dutta's relationship to his sisters (Leela, Madhu u mean roops..lol) and Madhu. The genuine concern that Madhu showed for Dutta, the silent understanding, the calm and rational support she gave him (by talking to him about his feelings in relation to Naku) and listening to him, bringing him breakfast, bonding with his wife - these were all gestures of a sister who cared for her brother from the heart and attempted to be a part of his life. yes indeed, wel put..i reali liked the fact tht madhu nt onli was the right sis for dutta bt also the type of sis in law any1 wud wna hav...naku neva had tht in the other 3 bt she found tht in madhu from day 1... n the thing tht amazed me abt her was tht she immediately became fond of naku n didnt evn criticise her for her colour like the ET did...

Regarding Leela, she has always loved wealth more and thus it drove her to follow Kala, because she feared losing the place in Dutta's heart and thus his adoration. Roops followed Kala and Leela as well. She knew that what she was doing was wrong, but being selfish and ignorant, she continued in their footsteps. exactly my point, u cnt entirely blame kala, becos leela and roops wer old enuf 2 knw wts ryt n wrng...ppl talk abt being mislead n tht bt with thm it wasnt mislead, they knw wt they wer duin n wer happy abt it... evn in the epi after FR, wer baji is gtin a verbal bashing from dutta, roops was smiling evily...it shocks me tht despite seeing this side ppl stil preferred her with baji ova madhu... Ouch I believe that both are genuinely sorry now (though I don't feel that they deserve to be forgiven so easily - there should be consequences for them of some sort and they should have to work to get back in the warmth and I actually felt that they conveniently tossed all the blame/responsibility on Kala, washing their hands off any responsibility for their own actions)exactly i feel tht they wer let off easily esp roops...leela gt the punishment thru her hubby who stil aint changed n doesnt exactly care abt her... . Madhu, however, has been pure at heart in terms of her intentions toward Dutta from the day she met him. She has tried to be a good sister to him and not strayed from doing right even though he was shutting her out entirely. exactly, i mean she cud hav easily left to go bk 2 london after his rude behaviour bt she reali tried her best 2 giv their relationship a chance bt i suppose eventually she realised he wasnt gna accept her so thought it was best to leave n go bk 2 her old world... i felt bad for her, she was always lonely (i think DP kept her away from him as a punishment for himself otherwise wich dad wud wna stay away from his kid, i think he felt he had robbed ET's dad n thm daughters neva gt their dads love so in a weird way of punishing himself, his daughter neva gt the love of her dad despite having 1...if u gt wt i mean?)

She was in a strange place, surrounded by strangers. The only connection or reason she had for staying was her blood-related brother. It wasn't easy on her either yh esp considering this was the 1st time she cme 2 india, and knw no1 except hav her brother who in return gave her nothing..i seriously felt bad for her... and Dutta didn't make it any easier by ignoring her or glaring at her whenever she talked to him. i knw tht was so mean...i mean she neva caused ne1 harm, thts y i think dutta was mean onli cos she was DP's daughter... I understand Dutta's conflicted emotions though. He had a loyalty toward his other sisters. He was confused about his own feelings toward both Madhu and his father. yh mayb confused bt i think he's yt nt reached tht point 2 4giv DP nor accept Madhu n i feel its too late nw, mayb it doesnt evn matter unless Madhu returns..i jus hpe if she does, he shouldnt repeat the sme cold behaviour towards him

But to be honest, there was a flash of interesting emotion on his face - the day she showed up and claimed to be his sister. There was curiosity mixed with rejection and coldness. But there was also happiness, like he'd been given a pleasant surprise that excited him. reali? i didnt read into his expressions much in fact i didnt watch the entire scene onli saw upto wer baji's tryin 2 drag her out...lol... There was silent joy. He tried to suppress it though, especially when she said "this is my brother" when AS was about to introduce him. And she said it with a reverent admiration, an awe and smile. Dutta heard that in her voice and something inside him responded to it. hmm sachi? mayb i'll hav 2 watch the epi agen... But his sisters were present and he shut her out, refusing to let her hug him. or mayb from tht moment he didnt like her cos she was DP's daughter..lol..wt a lame excuse tho 4 nt liking sum1...

Madhu is exactly the right kind of sister that Dutta needs. That scene when she was about to hug him, regardless of the fact that they'd just met - to her, it didn't matter. He was her brother and she accepted him. yh tht was amazing...Big smile

I agree. The chemistry between Baji-Madhu was very different and more convincing than the one between Baji-Roops. Mainly because I've always seen Roops as Dutta and Baji's younger, and slightly annoying, little sister. (In a good way!). I've always loved that relationship she had toward Baji and Dutta. yh exactly, roops is always been the kid, like i recall wen dutta n sups gt engaged dutta meets his sisters n with roops he kisses her forehead n while he does tht she tip toes so she can reach his height..it was cute bt at the sme time shws hw childish she is...in a good way tho... Madhu, however, came across as much more mature and down-to-earth.yh i think living alone all those yrs has made her grow up sooner...i mean she's technically younger than roops bt appears 2 b mre maturer than her in every sense... Her chemistry with Baji was more toward the mature love than a girly crush. It was more of a man-woman factor there than a boy-girl one. I loved how they could just talk about their feelings, their thoughts with each other. That was a really lovely aspect of their relationship. exactly n wudnt u rather hav tht thn hav a childish relationship wer the guy spends the time putting up with the girls tantrums--thts so wt it wud hav been like if roops-baji wer a couple cos ders tht child like nature 2 roops...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-bandbajaoMoontideElysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

sme ere...with roops tht neva happened, it was mre like roops a kid n baji looking out for her... i dnt gt hw ppl cud c thm as a couple...oh wel evry1 has their own opinions... i liked baji-madhu bt sadly they didnt develop their track... i hpe they bring her back...a lot can b written n discovered abt her character...al we knw is tht she was in london al her life away from her dad etc so much she mus hav gne thru..living alone in london aint easy... they cud and shud hav developed on her character.

Word, Yuvi.
esp wer for the 1st time dutta accepted tht he was her brother by sayin "aur apne bhai ke tarah ziddi bhi hai" 

OH, I LOVED IT when he said that. So incredibly sweet, he was both teasing and accepting her through that one comment.

n the thing tht amazed me abt her was tht she immediately became fond of naku n didnt evn criticise her for her colour like the ET did...

Exactly, Yuvi!

cnt entirely blame kala, becos leela and roops wer old enuf 2 knw wts ryt n wrng...ppl talk abt being mislead n tht bt with thm it wasnt mislead, they knw wt they wer duin n wer happy abt it... evn in the epi after FR, wer baji is gtin a verbal bashing from dutta, roops was smiling evily...

Word again!

exactly, i mean she cud hav easily left to go bk 2 london after his rude behaviour bt she reali tried her best 2 giv their relationship a chance bt i suppose eventually she realised he wasnt gna accept her so thought it was best to leave n go bk 2 her old world... i felt bad for her, she was always lonely (i think DP kept her away from him as a punishment for himself otherwise wich dad wud wna stay away from his kid, i think he felt he had robbed ET's dad n thm daughters neva gt their dads love so in a weird way of punishing himself, his daughter neva gt the love of her dad despite having 1...if u gt wt i mean?)

It's interesting, the way you saw DP and Madhu's relationship. From what was presented to us of it, I felt more like DP just didn't care enough. He was kind of selfish, deep down, and not fit to be a father at all. He fathered a son and abandoned him. He fathered a daughter and abandoned her too. Regardless of his reason, it comes down to the same thing, doesn't it? Carelessness. Both Madhu and Dutta, I think, have abandonment issues. I wonder what happened to Madhu's mother. I don't remember if she was mentioned at any point.

n i feel its too late nw, mayb it doesnt evn matter unless Madhu returns..i jus hpe if she does, he shouldnt repeat the sme cold behaviour towards him

If Madhu returned now, he wouldn't treat her like a stranger. I'm sure of it. But there are still a lot of unresolved issues between them, in relation to their father and their hanging-in-the-middle relationship. So much can be explored and so many questions need answering.

reali? i didnt read into his expressions much in fact i didnt watch the entire scene onli saw upto wer baji's tryin 2 drag her out...lol...

If you watch the whole scene again, observe Dutta's expressions and body language. It's all there.

or mayb from tht moment he didnt like her cos she was DP's daughter..lol..wt a lame excuse tho 4 nt liking sum1...

I don't think that he didn't like her, because Dutta isn't that shallow to not like someone just based on where they come from. Be it his idiot father or someone else. I think that he was reluctant to talk to her at that point because 1) his sisters were present and 2) he was really confused... he had just cremated his father and that without getting a chance to talk to him really, get answers, get to know him, figure out if he WANTED to know him really... and then he suddenly has a sister... I think, as usual, Dutta needs time to digest emotional situations LOL 

bandbajaoMoontideYuvika_15

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

It's interesting, the way you saw DP and Madhu's relationship. From what was presented to us of it, I felt more like DP just didn't care enough. He was kind of selfish, deep down, and not fit to be a father at all. He fathered a son and abandoned him. He fathered a daughter and abandoned her too. Regardless of his reason, it comes down to the same thing, doesn't it? Carelessness. tru bt i felt there was mre 2 his character tht wasnt revealed..u kinda had 2 read into it... i dnt knw he mayb kept madhu away becos of his business (wich mus hav been similar 2 dutta's) n probs 2 protect her kept her away...or mayb it was the fact abt giving himself a punishment 4 nt depriving 3 daughters from their father by depriving his own daughter n son from his fatherly love...i dno jus a thrt...sum ppl do do tht, as a sort of repentance they push thmselves away from ne happiness becos they feel they dnt deserve it after robbing sum1 else's happiness... Both Madhu and Dutta, I think, have abandonment issues. I wonder what happened to Madhu's mother. I don't remember if she was mentioned at any point. m assuming she's dead becos madhu did say she lived alone all her life, probs her mom died wen madhu was young... or mayb after birth a bit like dutta's real mom..becos i dnt think madhu eva gt the love of a mother becos she was very emotionally attached to AS n so happy 2 c her as a mother...her excitement jus proved hw much she craved for tht love..m glad she kinda found a mother in AS bt neva gt wt she had cum 2 India for... Her own brother's love and acceptance...

If Madhu returned now, he wouldn't treat her like a stranger. I'm sure of it. i hpe so becos she does deserve a brother...the one tht she's always craved for...bt i wonder hw she found out abt dutta being her bro..was it something her dad always tld her or was it summut he tld her jus b4 dying... But there are still a lot of unresolved issues between them, in relation to their father and their hanging-in-the-middle relationship. So much can be explored and so many questions need answering. mst definitely.

If you watch the whole scene again, observe Dutta's expressions and body language. It's all there. oh ok wil defo watch it after my exams thn bt yh i did notice in the 27th oct epi wer they go shopping, wer madhu was looking at clothes, dutta seemed 2 pay attention 2 her likes and dislikes, like hw madhu picked up a suit n sed "no this is to tacky..lol" and dutta looked at her, thn at the suit n thn bk at her..lol...i loved hw despite nt sayin a word he was sum way interested in knwin wt she's like.. i thrt from tht moment onwards we'd c sum positive sides 2 their relationship bt sadly nothing of tht happened..i wonder why?Ouch

I don't think that he didn't like her, because Dutta isn't that shallow to not like someone just based on where they come from. Be it his idiot father or someone else. I think that he was reluctant to talk to her at that point because 1) his sisters were present and 2) he was really confused... he had just cremated his father and that without getting a chance to talk to him really, get answers, get to know him, figure out if he WANTED to know him really... and then he suddenly has a sister... I think, as usual, Dutta needs time to digest emotional situations LOL yh thm reasons u mentioned explain y he acted the way he did wen she 1st appeared bt later u wud hav thrt things wud gt better i mean wen she used 2 cum 2 giv breakfast, the ET wer neva der (they werent exactly bothered abt whether or nt he had eaten evn AS werent lol) i feel he jus neva made the effort becos he simply didnt wnt 2 n the reason has 2 b the fact tht she's DP's daughter..i jus dnt c ne reason y... also during the JMM2 track, he neva mentioned madhu...it was always leela, roops...pretty harsh..i neva quite gt y he had a problem with her n wen i thrt abt it the onli thing tht made sense was he didnt like her becos she was DP's daughter (probs reminded him of the 1 man he didnt wna remember) i dno i myt b wrng...lol

-sourire-bandbajaoMoontide

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Yuvi and Elysia,
May I butt in????

I guess when Madhu entered his life Dutta was too wrapped up in his own emotional upheavals and was not ready to get into efforts of having to get to know her. Again after knowing Nakus secret, he was in so huge a turmoil himself and so busy with being angry at his wife and himself for not being able to stop loving her, that Madhu again had to take a back seat. But the 16th Dec scene showed he had in fact accepted her and grown fond of her. But I agree, that brother-sister relationship has a lot to offer and was not explored, it had just begun when suddenly 28th March arrived.

bandbajaoElysia

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I loved Todays Episode ...It has everything  BaTaSha scene ,Dinner scene too (where dutta again had just one bite) LOL LOL and a Family scene too ...Thanks a lot BB Hug

@ Megha A very Happy Bday to your Dad Smile

bandbajaomeghaparti

Go to top