Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 331: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 4

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

@megha--happy birthday 2 u dad

@moontide...lmao wt a funi story to Baji's LS...bt i wnt it 2 b mre comedy than sad...no engagement with ne1 else becos baji wud b upset...baji shud hav a funi bindaas LS with madhu...i hpe madhu returns...

i think dutta shud probs find out abt baji's feelings for madhu mayb by seeing a pic of madhu in baji's room hidden under his pillow...

Oh Yuvi, Madhu's pic under Baji's pillow is so sweet. But he will probably deny any knowledge of it being there when he gets caught πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But Yes I too want a Baji-Madhu team up. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Moontide

But you have said it, whoever that lady is, must understand Baji's loyalty and love for Dutta. With Baji and Dutta its a relationship of equality. But she will have to accept that Baji will always walk with Dutta, a little in his shadows may be, but never have ambitions of superceding him. 

To that mix add a lil henry, a lil archie and a handful of Peanuts πŸ€£πŸ€£

"you can't have him"..."Touch Dutta and I'll kill myself!"

I think Baji being the non stop chatter box that he is, will be hugely tongue-tied when he finally falls in love πŸ˜ƒ

@ blue: Word, Mooner. Baji breathes for Dutta. He's everything to him. Father, friend, and brother. I'm afraid though that with Baji, the woman in his life will always come in second and if that woman does not understand Baji's relationship to Dutta, then she might become bitter in the end. Not if it's Madhu, though πŸ˜ƒ

@ bogey green: ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

@ black: 😳 πŸ˜†ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

@ red: I believe so too 😳 It would be such a sweet watch 😳

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Moontide

Oh Yuvi, Madhu's pic under Baji's pillow is so sweet. innit tho...i wud like summut like tht 2 happn n thts hw dutta finds out... But he will probably deny any knowledge of it being there when he gets caught πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yh or mayb dutta myt nt confront him n wna find out himself...

But Yes I too want a Baji-Madhu team up. gd 2 hear tht... cos apparently der arent many MB fans...wel nt tht i knw of anyway..lolπŸ˜†

chatminii thumbnail
more exciting things cuming the way...
wow:)
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@BB: Thanks for the update. AS was really annoying. Methinks she is desperate to meet her bf purohitji. Why else fix up an appointment when she knows there is danger lurking for them?

Also a big hug to Dutta...few hours back he was baying for Maruskar's blood. But as soon as Maruskar asked for help he was all ready to protect his family. Can anyone else ever do that?

Apart from that I loved the BaTaSha scene...would have been great onscreen. 😭

Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

@BB: Thanks for the update. AS was really annoying. Methinks she is desperate to meet her bf purohitji. Why else fix up an appointment when she knows there is danger lurking for them?

Also a big hug to Dutta...few hours back he was baying for Maruskar's blood. But as soon as Maruskar asked for help he was all ready to protect his family. Can anyone else ever do that?

Apart from that I loved the BaTaSha scene...would have been great onscreen. 😭

πŸ€—s to you Shreya..miss everyone here on the forum :(
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@Harshita: The forum is now almost dead except the occasional FFs. Anyways thats life...I guess we have to live with the belief that the show is over and the moderators of this forum have still not closed the LTL forum.

Regarding the woman in Baji's life: I think only women who can take Baji's relationship with Dutta will be someone close to Dutta himself ie his sisters-Rups or Madhu.

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome epi BB !

OMG MAsku is dead and D so angry :(

though i was missing his anger which he is always :P

but u see zakhmi sher zyada khatarnak hota hai ,,
im sure Nana ka Band jald he bajaye ga D full in Bandbajao styl e:p

and OMG AS pissing D :P
poor D had afterall accepts what she ask for !
and what D receives Masku family in danger and as the rightful KIng he is , he asked to take care of his family :D
Love MY D :D

and what that NANA Banana did that !
GOd save ur Nana ANa !
he is a dead meat @!$@!$%'
Emoticon Tuzky furious

and what D is his fav but Nana u cant be anyone fav 
hate u so much , jealous creep !

Ohhh and BB after that scene u just blew a scene 
which was like a rain in gandi garmi !

Love that scene 
how N adn B give D a lovely time !
It was beautiful D gives morsel to N and N like reflexes make him eat first !

OMG im in Lala land :D

Love it and 
OMG what a precap !

N again sees Nana !
OH god im scared now ab kya hoga !

OMG i am remembering the promo !
OHhh

OMG !

cant wiat for tom epi !
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello!!!
Sorry I was caught up with work all of last evening πŸ˜” Just came back and read the comments! πŸ˜³ Thank you so much for the motivation!!!

Thank you all specifically for comments on the D-N-B scene. What stood out for me in that was : Dutta sits in the center, Baji on his left and Naku on his right... he is the "center" of their world isn't he? But so sad, he only fed Naku a morsel and not Baji 🀣 True then, Baji needs to find a woman too for the sake of his "life" 🀣

@Yuvika: Thank you πŸ˜³ Mothers can be fastidious na πŸ˜† and ye toh Dutta Shriram Patil ki maa hai πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
@divy609: I think what is going to happen is the promo that was put up over the weekend. Nakusha will come across something to my mind. Whether some harm comes to her or not, we will have to wait and see πŸ˜³
@ramya90: Thank you😳
@mozart: Thank you!!! πŸ˜³
@Ritz: Yeah, what will Baji be doing while Naku runs behind the car πŸ˜† I hope they run together and let Aayisaheb spend some more time with God πŸ˜†
@Roopa: Thank you πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Yes, Baji Kabab mein haddi, but i think D and N are so comfortable around him that they don't mind being themselves which is good
@agbg98: Thank you πŸ˜³ Yes, Epi 329 is among my favourites also πŸ˜³
@ltl_fan: Yup! Baji needs a "woman" apart from there being Dutta in his life πŸ˜† How long will he sit and just clear his throat 🀣
@droopy_asleep: Thank you πŸ˜³ I think now that the story has built up here, the interactions between all characters becomes essential because this is not a screen space where the faces of leads have to be shown all the time. It allows us to delve into the minds of complex relationships around them too... Glad you liked the D-N-B scene πŸ˜³ It would be one of my favs too, having been robbed off the joy of watching them on screen like that after things had turned "normal"
@mnx12: Thank you dear! Me too eagerly awaiting tonight's episode
@mishez.ex: Thank you πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
@Azmishy: I think in regard with Naku at temple, it is the promo that will happen πŸ˜³ I am not sure if she will be harmed too Lets see
@captkirk: thank you πŸ˜³
@Megha: Wishing your dad a belated happy birthday!!! Did you have a good time???
@Sia79: Thank you so much πŸ˜³
@Ana, Moontide & Yuvika: You championing the Madhu-Baji pair πŸ˜†I have a feeling we are soon going to get to that mystery... Yes but i agree that there was a lot that remained unexplored in that relationship with Dutta-Madhu. Whether paired with Baji or not, their relationship needs to be ironed out in a more clear manner. Lets see how it will shape up in days to come πŸ˜³
@chatminii: Thank you dear. Glad you are enjoying it!
@shreya: Thank you πŸ˜³ Yes like Nakusha said the other day, he does "bad" things but he is able to do "good things" even among all of it. Not many have a heart like that! β˜ΊοΈ
@kiran: Am so delighted you remember the promo!!! β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Yes, i think it will head that way only πŸ˜† Thank you so much for the lovely comments dear! β˜ΊοΈ

Lets hope tonight will be as good too!!!!!!! Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will meet tonight at 8.30, same place! 🀣
Cheers!!!!!
Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
[@Megha: Wishing your dad a belated happy birthday!!! Did you have a good time??]

@ Banbajao...Thanks dear..yes had a great time...Amazing party n amazing food...no wonder I have put on 1 kg in one night..lolπŸ˜†