Epi 331: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Elysia

It's interesting, the way you saw DP and Madhu's relationship. From what was presented to us of it, I felt more like DP just didn't care enough. He was kind of selfish, deep down, and not fit to be a father at all. He fathered a son and abandoned him. He fathered a daughter and abandoned her too. Regardless of his reason, it comes down to the same thing, doesn't it? Carelessness. tru bt i felt there was mre 2 his character tht wasnt revealed..u kinda had 2 read into it... i dnt knw he mayb kept madhu away becos of his business (wich mus hav been similar 2 dutta's) n probs 2 protect her kept her away...or mayb it was the fact abt giving himself a punishment 4 nt depriving 3 daughters from their father by depriving his own daughter n son from his fatherly love...i dno jus a thrt...sum ppl do do tht, as a sort of repentance they push thmselves away from ne happiness becos they feel they dnt deserve it after robbing sum1 else's happiness... Both Madhu and Dutta, I think, have abandonment issues. I wonder what happened to Madhu's mother. I don't remember if she was mentioned at any point. m assuming she's dead becos madhu did say she lived alone all her life, probs her mom died wen madhu was young... or mayb after birth a bit like dutta's real mom..becos i dnt think madhu eva gt the love of a mother becos she was very emotionally attached to AS n so happy 2 c her as a mother...her excitement jus proved hw much she craved for tht love..m glad she kinda found a mother in AS bt neva gt wt she had cum 2 India for... Her own brother's love and acceptance...

If Madhu returned now, he wouldn't treat her like a stranger. I'm sure of it. i hpe so becos she does deserve a brother...the one tht she's always craved for...bt i wonder hw she found out abt dutta being her bro..was it something her dad always tld her or was it summut he tld her jus b4 dying... But there are still a lot of unresolved issues between them, in relation to their father and their hanging-in-the-middle relationship. So much can be explored and so many questions need answering. mst definitely.

If you watch the whole scene again, observe Dutta's expressions and body language. It's all there. oh ok wil defo watch it after my exams thn bt yh i did notice in the 27th oct epi wer they go shopping, wer madhu was looking at clothes, dutta seemed 2 pay attention 2 her likes and dislikes, like hw madhu picked up a suit n sed "no this is to tacky..lol" and dutta looked at her, thn at the suit n thn bk at her..lol...i loved hw despite nt sayin a word he was sum way interested in knwin wt she's like.. i thrt from tht moment onwards we'd c sum positive sides 2 their relationship bt sadly nothing of tht happened..i wonder why?

I don't think that he didn't like her, because Dutta isn't that shallow to not like someone just based on where they come from. Be it his idiot father or someone else. I think that he was reluctant to talk to her at that point because 1) his sisters were present and 2) he was really confused... he had just cremated his father and that without getting a chance to talk to him really, get answers, get to know him, figure out if he WANTED to know him really... and then he suddenly has a sister... I think, as usual, Dutta needs time to digest emotional situations πŸ˜† yh thm reasons u mentioned explain y he acted the way he did wen she 1st appeared bt later u wud hav thrt things wud gt better i mean wen she used 2 cum 2 giv breakfast, the ET wer neva der (they werent exactly bothered abt whether or nt he had eaten evn AS werent lol) i feel he jus neva made the effort becos he simply didnt wnt 2 n the reason has 2 b the fact tht she's DP's daughter..i jus dnt c ne reason y... also during the JMM2 track, he neva mentioned madhu...it was always leela, roops...pretty harsh..i neva quite gt y he had a problem with her n wen i thrt abt it the onli thing tht made sense was he didnt like her becos she was DP's daughter (probs reminded him of the 1 man he didnt wna remember) i dno i myt b wrng...lol

Hey Yuvi and Elysia,
May I butt in????

I guess when Madhu entered his life Dutta was too wrapped up in his own emotional upheavals and was not ready to get into efforts of having to get to know her. Again after knowing Nakus secret, he was in so huge a turmoil himself and so busy with being angry at his wife and himself for not being able to stop loving her, that Madhu again had to take a back seat. But the 16th Dec scene showed he had in fact accepted her and grown fond of her. But I agree, that brother-sister relationship has a lot to offer and was not explored, it had just begun when suddenly 28th March arrived.
I loved Todays Episode ...It has everything  BaTaSha scene ,Dinner scene too (where dutta again had just one bite) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and a Family scene too ...Thanks a lot BB πŸ€—

@ Megha A very Happy Bday to your Dad 😊

Originally posted by Moontide

Hey Yuvi and Elysia,
May I butt in????sureπŸ˜›

I guess when Madhu entered his life Dutta was too wrapped up in his own emotional upheavals and was not ready to get into efforts of having to get to know her. Again after knowing Nakus secret, he was in so huge a turmoil himself and so busy with being angry at his wife and himself for not being able to stop loving her, that Madhu again had to take a back seat. yh mayb bt i jus felt his harshness and cold behaviour was reali bad.. oh well i think the 16th dec scene had made up for it, bt they ruined it by jus sending her bk 2 london n gtin rid of dutta's characterBut the 16th Dec scene showed he had in fact accepted her and grown fond of her. But I agree, that brother-sister relationship has a lot to offer and was not explored, it had just begun when suddenly 28th March arrived. yh thts true...mayb if onli things had been different...i wish they had developed madhu's character n also madhu n baji's LS
I have always liked Madhu as a character. Yes she could be the one for Baji. The Madhu-Baji freindship had so much depth and a magnetism they both failed to escape. 

Roops may be has a crush of sorts on Baji or just wants to test her femme fatal qualities by bouncing them against Baji (Silly girl. he has eyes for ONLY ONE PERSON). Since she's known him from her childhood days, she also has this possesiveness for him. But Baji made it ample clear, his attraction lay elsewhere.He treats Roops much the way Dutta treats her. 

May be because Madhu is in a way very much like her brother, Baji finds her interesting?

Now I would also like to see Baji's very own Love story. How about Baji keeping on denying his feelings because he feels he would be transgressing on his friendship with Dutta by romancing his sister. Or feels he is not good enough for an educated and sophisticated girl like her. On the other hand Madhu too keeps her feelings to herself. She loves him but is not sure of his response as he has started behaving kinda wierd with her. They both are deeply in love but both try to remain in some kind of denial. May be Madhu can at some point try hesitantly expressing herself to Baji, but Baji quash her hopes by saying something like, 
'mere liye mera dost, meri Bhau se badhkar is zindagi mein aur kuch bhi nehi.'

Then Naku gets an inkling of what's going on as she is both their friend. She tries telling Dutta who waves it off initially saying thats absurd. Baji needs to go seek out this goon so and so for me now. How can you even imagine he has time for matters of the heart? Then Naku goes to Bappa and prays, "Bappa tu to saab kuch janta hai na. Kuch aisa kar ke Saab ko ye sab DHOKA lage bina samajh a jaye. Kuch kar Bappa!'

Roops must butt in and finally realise what she feels for Baji is only a strong sense of possesiveness and not really love.

All the while Dutta gives Baji difficult assignments and go along with him as well. And when away from PN their proximity make Dutta realise a few things. Like his own feelings for Baji. Baji's reciprocation of those feelings. Then they both have a heart to heart, (preferably when one or both are wounded) they accept their relationship and also accept Naku and Madhu's importance in their lives. Dutta is initialy not very comfortable with the idea but finally gives Baji the go-ahead.

They both come back only to find AS has found a match for Madhu. We have seen in this episode how persistent, headstrong and utterly immovable she can be. So She arranges for Madhus engagement. Now the only way Dutta can stop this catastrophe is by kidnapping the groom-to-be at the very last moment. Madhu comes to know of this and all distressed leaves for London. Now Baji is tying himself up in knots from unexpressed emotions. Dutta tries to get him to London but visa related issues arise because of their criminal background. So finally Baji gets into a ship as a cabin boy and embarks on his journey of bringing back his lady love. 

In short, Baji's Love story needs to be complicated, gripping and full of pining. 

But first, this guy will  have to realise that he has to start looking beyond Dutta in his life.

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DADDY, Megs πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Originally posted by Sia79

@ Megha A very Happy Bday to your Dad 😊

Thanks Elysia n SiaπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Moontide

I have always liked Madhu as a character. Yes she could be the one for Baji. The Madhu-Baji freindship had so much depth and a magnetism they both failed to escape. 

Roops may be has a crush of sorts on Baji or just wants to test her femme fatal qualities by bouncing them against Baji (Silly girl. he has eyes for ONLY ONE PERSON). Since she's known him from her childhood days, she also has this possesiveness for him. But Baji made it ample clear, his attraction lay elsewhere.He treats Roops much the way Dutta treats her. 

May be because Madhu is in a way very much like her brother, Baji finds her interesting?

Now I would also like to see Baji's very own Love story. How about Baji keeping on denying his feelings because he feels he would be transgressing on his friendship with Dutta by romancing his sister. Or feels he is not good enough for an educated and sophisticated girl like her. On the other hand Madhu too keeps her feelings to herself. She loves him but is not sure of his response as he has started behaving kinda wierd with her. They both are deeply in love but both try to remain in some kind of denial. May be Madhu can at some point try hesitantly expressing herself to Baji, but Baji quash her hopes by saying something like, 
'mere liye mera dost, meri Bhau se badhkar is zindagi mein aur kuch bhi nehi.'

Then Naku gets an inkling of what's going on as she is both their friend. She tries telling Dutta who waves it off initially saying thats absurd. Baji needs to go seek out this goon so and so for me now. How can you even imagine he has time for matters of the heart? Then Naku goes to Bappa and prays, "Bappa tu to saab kuch janta hai na. Kuch aisa kar ke Saab ko ye sab DHOKA lage bina samajh a jaye. Kuch kar Bappa!'

Roops must butt in and finally realise what she feels for Baji is only a strong sense of possesiveness and not really love.

All the while Dutta gives Baji difficult assignments and go along with him as well. And when away from PN their proximity make Dutta realise a few things. Like his own feelings for Baji. Baji's reciprocation of those feelings. Then they both have a heart to heart, (preferably when one or both are wounded) they accept their relationship and also accept Naku and Madhu's importance in their lives. Dutta is initialy not very comfortable with the idea but finally gives Baji the go-ahead.

They both come back only to find AS has found a match for Madhu. We have seen in this episode how persistent, headstrong and utterly immovable she can be. So She arranges for Madhus engagement. Now the only way Dutta can stop this catastrophe is by kidnapping the groom-to-be at the very last moment. Madhu comes to know of this and all distressed leaves for London. Now Baji is tying himself up in knots from unexpressed emotions. Dutta tries to get hin to London but visa related issues arise because of their criminal backgriund. So finally Baji gets into a ship as a cabin boy and embarks on his journey of bringing back his lady love. 

In short, Baji's Love story needs to be complicated, gripping and full of pining. 

But first, this guy will  have to realise that he has to start looking beyond Dutta in his life.

LMAO 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Mooner, they should totally copy your version of Baji's LS and put it in the script 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 WAH! WAH! Your put words on my fantasy exactly 🀣🀣

@ bold: WORD 🀣

Now on a serious note, I concede that I like how Dutta is everything to Baji, but I also want to see a woman in Baji's life who can see him as her everything and whom he can love back. He can still be irrevocably in love with Dutta (LMAO), but it'd be nice to hand over a woman for him to handle. He should have a life too :D

How about a LS a la Devdas for Baji? A lil' Romeo, a lil' Devdas, a lil' Clyde, a lil' Edward in the mix. Blend it together and you've got a nice cocktail of high emotional drama, forbidden love, dangerous love and even the mad kind of obsessive love that makes everybody think the hero's a suicidal emo with razorblades in his pockets, ready to make the final cut with "I'll kill myself!" whenever he's presented with a "you can't have her"...
Dear Bandbajao,

This was such a breather of an episode πŸ˜Š
AS was so annoyingly endearing. Like a little kid stuck on some candy. Oh for Dutta's helplessness in front of her...and Baji again gets trapped into it all.

On top of the Mandir assignment he has to find this non existent Sanjayrao as well. Obviously the poor guy will fail and people will get another chance of saying-- yeh Baji bhi na, koi kaam ka nehi!

Uff Nana, dhoond leta hai kaisa kaisa  bahana...to send Dutta off on a wild goose chase.

I must say this man has a thing about the good life😊 see he has a matching ottoman as well. 
Soft lights focus on his most precious asset, his smile. I love the play of light and darkness. His hands... his phone..his half empty glass and his posessiveness about Dutta. One small complaint, nothing about what our style icon was wearing??? in the pre cap too, no mention of his immaculate dressing, just a car window. So not fair.

a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y loved what happened after Naku switched on the lights. The Dinner scene was what was mush needed by the trio both literally (as in food) and metaphorically. 
Loved the way Baji acted the friend-brother-devar here. His banter was so naturally there. As for Dutta's comeback...its very rarely, on these ocassions in front of Baji that Dutta gets to be a carefree young man, gets to act his age, without worries, without having to pull the all powerful BHAU act or without having to be on his guard and on the edge. 
Dutta feeding Naku in front of Baji shows the camaraderie the three share.    

Now, my observations,

Baji's-- tere ko kab samajh mein ayega re? packs a lot lot of meanning.

...tu aisa kar Baji, apne liye ek ladki dhoond...phir tujhe dekh ke main seekh lega...

Note Baji's reaction... Sachchi Bhau? he has always wanted him to understand. and then goes on to say, 'Bhau ko yaad to aya ki Baji ka bhi saala koi life hai'. Please note, he steers clear of mentioning any Ladki, only his life πŸ˜Š

A big thank you for bringing this sweet n savory Dutta-Baji-Naku scene. Relished it totally πŸ˜ƒ 
@megha--happy birthday 2 u dad

@moontide...lmao wt a funi story to Baji's LS...bt i wnt it 2 b mre comedy than sad...no engagement with ne1 else becos baji wud b upset...baji shud hav a funi bindaas LS with madhu...i hpe madhu returns...

i think dutta shud probs find out abt baji's feelings for madhu mayb by seeing a pic of madhu in baji's room hidden under his pillow...
🀣🀣

LMAO 🀣 Mooner, they should totally copy your version of Baji's LS and put it in the script 🀣 WAH! WAH! Your put words on my fantasy exactly 🀣🀣

@ bold: WORD 🀣

Now on a serious note, I concede that I like how Dutta is everything to Baji, but I also want to see a woman in Baji's life who can see him as her everything and whom he can love back. He can still be irrevocably in love with Dutta (LMAO), but it'd be nice to hand over a woman for him to handle. He should have a life too :D

How about a LS a la Devdas for Baji? A lil' Romeo, a lil' Devdas, a lil' Clyde, a lil' Edward in the mix. Blend it together and you've got a nice cocktail of high emotional drama, forbidden love, dangerous love and even the mad kind of obsessive love that makes everybody think the hero's a suicidal emo with razorblades in his pockets, ready to make the final cut with "I'll kill myself!" whenever he's presented with a "you can't have her"...

Purple: I agree. But you have said it, whoever that lady is, must understand Baji's loyalty and love for Dutta. With Baji and Dutta its a relationship of equality. But she will have to accept that Baji will always walk with Dutta, a little in his shadows may be, but never have ambitions of superceding him. 

Blue: Baji as Devdas...now there's a thought. 🀣🀣🀣
To that mix add a lil henry, a lil archie and a handful of Peanuts πŸ€£πŸ€£

Red: πŸ€£

He will most likely say...
"you can't have him"..."Touch Dutta and I'll kill myself!"

I think Baji being the non stop chatter box that he is, will be hugely tongue-tied when he finally falls in love πŸ˜ƒ