Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Interesting episod, NS has set up this game for Datta, what was he doing at the temple? trying to harm AS & Naku? Why Baji is not with them at the temple. Baji telling Datta, that even he has personal life too, was quite nice.Waiting for tomorrow's episod. Thanks BB & your team๐Ÿ˜Š
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Elysia

Speaking of which... I miss Madhu. awww hw gd it feels 2 c tht sum1 else misses madhu 2..i reali liked her...n baji also had feelings for her, it wud b weird n wrong 2 shw baji n roops as a couple..i think they shud jus remain friends n madhu shud return becos clearly baji felt something for her wich was mre than friendship... she seemed 2 hav this affect on him wich no1 else eva has... It's strange how easily she seems to be forgotten, because I have always felt that her presence was strong. I still feel as if things weren't quite resolved between her and Dutta. The whole issue with their father, the questions on Dutta's mind, the getting-to-know-his-blood-related-sister, the development of their relationship - I feel that it was sort of left hanging. They were starting to bond in December, I remember. He asked a bit about her education and what she'd been doing in London. But there was so much more to know about her for Dutta. There was a whole life of hers that he'd missed out on and vice versa.exactly... word thts wt i hav been wanting 2 c.. i always wntd him 2 gt 2 knw madhu..n possible the creatives shw hw madhu n dutta r alike in many ways bt they didnt develop upon her character...

I'm still hoping that the Madhu-Dutta-Damudar track will be picked up again at some point and that we'll see Madhu and Dutta's relationship grow. They had something beautiful about them together. There was a kind of quiet understanding, a kind of similarity - both strong and survivors with a sort of abandonment issue regarding their father. They complemented each other, in a way, in a close-siblings kind of way. I can't quite put words on it, but there was a lot of awesome chemistry b/w Mishal and Soni and it shined through their characters. They managed, in just a few of their scenes together or the brief eye-contact they had, to give the sudden brother-sister relationship so many layers and a complexity that I'd like explored more. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘beautifully put i loved the 16th december scene, for the 1st time dutta showed some sort of affection towards her by placing a hand on her head.. al she eva wntd was a family n a brother bt sadly she neva gt tht from dutta n i dnt think dutta eva realised tht, for him it was always his 3 sis... they r showin roops n leela as positive nw, wich stil seems weird after all the evil things they did with kala...its wasnt onli kala, they too had an equal part in it, its jus tht kala was the leader n had better plans thn they did...

Besides from Naku and AS and Baji, I felt that Madhu came to understand Dutta's mind, his nature as well. Her admiration for him from the first moment she met him and her need to know her brother, to have someone to call her own and connect with on a stronger level was evident in the way that she attempted to talk to him several times up until their her-feeding-him scene in Dec. That was a turning point in their new "relationship", if it can even be called that. It wasn't given much time or focus to develope/grow, but I always felt that it'd be picked up again and given more...

Still hoping ๐Ÿ˜ณ so am i...ana,..u reali r speaking my mind n thoughts 2day..so glad 2 find sum1 tht felt n hoped the sme abt dutta-madhu...afterall she was his real sis... i felt dutta was punishing madhu jus like kala punished dutta... kala punished dutta for being damodar's dad n blamed him 4 snatching her dad n mum...while dutta disliked madhu n was mean 2 her becos she was DP's daughter... talking of which i wud like 2 c Dutta finally accept DP's apology n realise tht he wasnt as bad... i think its high time dutta let go of tht, i dnt knw if he has or hasnt forgiven DP yt thts y i think the writers shud pick up on it...

Moving on from my neverending rambling on Dutta-Madhu (another one of my obsessions when it comes to Dutta and LTL), I do hope that Baji and Madhu will be given another chance. so do i!!!!!many say roops-baji hav chemistry bt i feel they dnt simply becos they neva hav looked at 1 another in tht way, but with madhu n baji..baji reali liked her n it seemed madhu liked him 2, bt stil tht side is questionable as madhu was neva open abt hw she felt for baji while baji's feelings for madhu wer obvious... It could be a fun watch to see Dutta's overprotective brotherly side come forth when he realized that Baji and Madhu had a thing for each other - especially because I've always wondered what he'd think of it. Would he want his little sister to marry a man who was so in deep with the underworld? I mean, I know Leela married Suds, but Suds wasn't given that much responsibility in the dhanda nor was he that big a part of the whole mess. He was conveniently kept right outside the borderline, never in, but never completely out. yh good thrt, i hpe the writers do pick up on this... pls bring madhu bk...mayb they cud show dutta find a pic of madhu in baji's room...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But... things would be different with Baji, right? Especially Madhu. He has a different kind of brother-bond toward her, it seems. I feel it's a bit more intense, though it doesn't appear like it from the outside. However, if put in a situation/scenario such as a Baji-Madhu LS, I think that Dutta might not be too happy with it. Not because he'd think that Baji wouldn't be right for Madhu, but because he wouldn't want to risk Madhu's future - should anything happen to Baji. I don't know. Speculations.

ANYWAY, Masurkar's dead. Nanasaheb planned the chitti meant for Dutta from the dead guy. And he keeps getting creepier with his whole "he's my favorite" act, I mean, what's up with the psycho factor, Nana? Picked it up from Kala? Seriously, these two could be like... Bonnie and Clyde, or something.

LMAO. AS's stubbornness had me in splits ๐Ÿ˜† She can be such a kid sometimes. LMAO ๐Ÿ˜† That whole scene was SO hilarious. The way Dutta and Naku were looking from Baji to AS and all. Poor Baji, he's always put in the middle of a conflict ๐Ÿ˜† i knw bt didnt tht jus annoy u i mean is tht woman for real..she knws the pressure dutta is under n the danger the woman of patilwadi r in esp dutta's family n stil she wnts 2 go mandir...i mean its a gd thing but she shud consider the circumstances etc...bt she seemed desperate 2 meet her boyfriend purohitji๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† they havent been on a date since a very long time thanks to kala vs dutta revenge track so nw she thrt she better go meet him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

AWESOME episode. Is it Thursday today? nope hun its wednesday...we hav 2 mre days of updates๐Ÿ˜ƒ I HATE THE WEEKEND, IT'S COMING UP WAY TOO FAST -_- I'll survive. I just NEED TO KNOW whose behind all this and what Nana has PLANNED. And why he hates Dutta so much.

My thanks to the writers and BB ๐Ÿค—

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Amazing update as always!!   

loved the dinner scne...it was damn cute!!  

it was jus superb..loved hw baji was teasing tasha...n den without caring bout ny1 dutta fed naku n vice versa...awww nazar na lage in donu ko    

cnt wait til tmrw...wonda if NS actualy set all dis up jus to confuse naku evn more so she gos n tels dutta hu wont belive him...  o mayb she wil get kidnapped...  

Thnku 4 d wonderful update BB n Co...  

deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

awww hw gd it feels 2 c tht sum1 else misses madhu 2..i reali liked her...n baji also had feelings for her, it wud b weird n wrong 2 shw baji n roops as a couple..i think they shud jus remain friends n madhu shud return becos clearly baji felt something for her wich was mre than friendship... she seemed 2 hav this affect on him wich no1 else eva has...

I agree, Yuvi. From the moment they met, I felt that there were sparks flying. Especially from Baji's side. There was a romance there, in the silent. There was an understanding and there were a few really strong moments in which they were each other's support. I liked that intensity b/w them.

i loved the 16th december scene, for the 1st time dutta showed some sort of affection towards her by placing a hand on her head.. al she eva wntd was a family n a brother bt sadly she neva gt tht from dutta n i dnt think dutta eva realised tht, for him it was always his 3 sis... they r showin roops n leela as positive nw, wich stil seems weird after all the evil things they did with kala...its wasnt onli kala, they too had an equal part in it, its jus tht kala was the leader n had better plans thn they did...

The moment where he put his hand on her head was gold. Just as the moment where she snuck a piece of his food into his mouth was both sad and sweet. I loved Madhu's earnest concern for him when he stumbled. The way that she supported him and the worry flashes across her face, making her voice waver was really beautiful. It showed me the contrast between Dutta's relationship to his sisters (Leela, Madhu) and Madhu. The genuine concern that Madhu showed for Dutta, the silent understanding, the calm and rational support she gave him (by talking to him about his feelings in relation to Naku) and listening to him, bringing him breakfast, bonding with his wife - these were all gestures of a sister who cared for her brother from the heart and attempted to be a part of his life.

Regarding Leela, she has always loved wealth more and thus it drove her to follow Kala, because she feared losing the place in Dutta's heart and thus his adoration. Roops followed Kala and Leela as well. She knew that what she was doing was wrong, but being selfish and ignorant, she continued in their footsteps. I believe that both are genuinely sorry now (though I don't feel that they deserve to be forgiven so easily - there should be consequences for them of some sort and they should have to work to get back in the warmth and I actually felt that they conveniently tossed all the blame/responsibility on Kala, washing their hands off any responsibility for their own actions). Madhu, however, has been pure at heart in terms of her intentions toward Dutta from the day she met him. She has tried to be a good sister to him and not strayed from doing right even though he was shutting her out entirely.

She was in a strange place, surrounded by strangers. The only connection or reason she had for staying was her blood-related brother. It wasn't easy on her either and Dutta didn't make it any easier by ignoring her or glaring at her whenever she talked to him. I understand Dutta's conflicted emotions though. He had a loyalty toward his other sisters. He was confused about his own feelings toward both Madhu and his father.

But to be honest, there was a flash of interesting emotion on his face - the day she showed up and claimed to be his sister. There was curiosity mixed with rejection and coldness. But there was also happiness, like he'd been given a pleasant surprise that excited him. There was silent joy. He tried to suppress it though, especially when she said "this is my brother" when AS was about to introduce him. And she said it with a reverent admiration, an awe and smile. Dutta heard that in her voice and something inside him responded to it. But his sisters were present and he shut her out, refusing to let her hug him.

Madhu is exactly the right kind of sister that Dutta needs. That scene when she was about to hug him, regardless of the fact that they'd just met - to her, it didn't matter. He was her brother and she accepted him.

i felt dutta was punishing madhu jus like kala punished dutta... kala punished dutta for being damodar's dad n blamed him 4 snatching her dad n mum...while dutta disliked madhu n was mean 2 her becos she was DP's daughter... talking of which i wud like 2 c Dutta finally accept DP's apology n realise tht he wasnt as bad... i think its high time dutta let go of tht, i dnt knw if he has or hasnt forgiven DP yt thts y i think the writers shud pick up on it...

Wow, Yuvi. These are some really interesting points you've made ๐Ÿ‘ Very interesting.

many say roops-baji hav chemistry bt i feel they dnt simply becos they neva hav looked at 1 another in tht way, but with madhu n baji..baji reali liked her n it seemed madhu liked him 2, bt stil tht side is questionable as madhu was neva open abt hw she felt for baji while baji's feelings for madhu wer obvious...

I agree. The chemistry between Baji-Madhu was very different and more convincing than the one between Baji-Roops. Mainly because I've always seen Roops as Dutta and Baji's younger, and slightly annoying, little sister. (In a good way!). I've always loved that relationship she had toward Baji and Dutta. Madhu, however, came across as much more mature and down-to-earth. Her chemistry with Baji was more toward the mature love than a girly crush. It was more of a man-woman factor there than a boy-girl one. I loved how they could just talk about their feelings, their thoughts with each other. That was a really lovely aspect of their relationship.

i knw bt didnt tht jus annoy u i mean is tht woman for real..she knws the pressure dutta is under n the danger the woman of patilwadi r in esp dutta's family n stil she wnts 2 go mandir...i mean its a gd thing but she shud consider the circumstances etc...bt she seemed desperate 2 meet her boyfriend purohitji๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† they havent been on a date since a very long time thanks to kala vs dutta revenge track so nw she thrt she better go meet him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

LMAO, Yuvi ๐Ÿคฃ I'm sure Purohitji is waiting for his lady love impatiently ๐Ÿ˜†

hun its wednesday...we hav 2 mre days of updates๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

OMIGOD. Majorly relieved here! LOL. Two more episodes before a looong weekend ๐Ÿคข I should keep better track of the weekdays ๐Ÿ˜† I'm stressing myself when I still have two epis to enjoy ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Amazing๐Ÿ‘ n loved the table scene!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kyu there ko bohoth smajme ata heina!!๐Ÿ˜†

pir thu jaise Karen ga thuje deke me siklenga!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

The pre cap!!๐Ÿ˜‰
 Hmm I think nakku in mission of getting kidnapped again!!๐Ÿคฃ

Good v can c the DSP in action!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is someone going to be kidnapped AS or Nakku!?!! Can't wait for tomorrow!
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing BB...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Amazing update as usual...๐Ÿ‘ Sorry for the late comments today was my dad's birthday so...was out for celebrations...๐ŸฅณI really loved the part where Baaji is constantly teasing Dutta n Nakku ..It was just so sweet n so much like Baaji...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†Nakku n Dutta both blushing n trying hard to suppress there smiles...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธohhh I can visualize it all...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Pls. convey to the writer of the story ..He /She is an amazing writer...โญ๏ธ The whole episode was so well gripped..Be it Dutta's anger on loosing a clue to the real culprit...or him finally giving into AS pleadings of visiting the temple...๐Ÿ˜ƒ or Baaji n his drama...just amazing dear...Precap too looks interesting seems like Nakku will get hold of some proof against NS...Hope she is able to prove to Dutta this time that NS is the real culprit๐Ÿ˜ƒ
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing BB...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Amazing update as usual...๐Ÿ‘ Sorry for the late comments today was my dad's birthday so...was out for celebrations...๐ŸฅณI really loved the part where Baaji is constantly teasing Dutta n Nakku ..It was just so sweet n so much like Baaji...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†Nakku n Dutta both blushing n trying hard to suppress there smiles...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธohhh I can visualize it all...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Pls. convey to the writer of the story ..He /She is an amazing writer...โญ๏ธ The whole episode was so well gripped..Be it Dutta's anger on loosing a clue to the real culprit...or him finally giving into AS pleadings of visiting the temple...๐Ÿ˜ƒ or Baaji n his drama...just amazing dear...Precap too looks interesting seems like Nakku will get hold of some proof against NS...Hope she is able to prove to Dutta this time that NS is the real culprit๐Ÿ˜ƒ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DADDY, Megs ๐Ÿ˜ƒEmbarrassed
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Elysia

I agree, Yuvi. From the moment they met, I felt that there were sparks flying. Especially from Baji's side. There was a romance there, in the silent. There was an understanding and there were a few really strong moments in which they were each other's support. I liked that intensity b/w them. sme ere...with roops tht neva happened, it was mre like roops a kid n baji looking out for her... i dnt gt hw ppl cud c thm as a couple...oh wel evry1 has their own opinions... i liked baji-madhu bt sadly they didnt develop their track... i hpe they bring her back...a lot can b written n discovered abt her character...al we knw is tht she was in london al her life away from her dad etc so much she mus hav gne thru..living alone in london aint easy... they cud and shud hav developed on her character

The moment where he put his hand on her head was gold. Just as the moment where she snuck a piece of his food into his mouth was both sad and sweet. yh esp wer for the 1st time dutta accepted tht he was her brother by sayin "aur apne bhai ke tarah ziddi bhi hai" I loved Madhu's earnest concern for him when he stumbled. The way that she supported him and the worry flashes across her face, making her voice waver was really beautiful. It showed me the contrast between Dutta's relationship to his sisters (Leela, Madhu u mean roops..lol) and Madhu. The genuine concern that Madhu showed for Dutta, the silent understanding, the calm and rational support she gave him (by talking to him about his feelings in relation to Naku) and listening to him, bringing him breakfast, bonding with his wife - these were all gestures of a sister who cared for her brother from the heart and attempted to be a part of his life. yes indeed, wel put..i reali liked the fact tht madhu nt onli was the right sis for dutta bt also the type of sis in law any1 wud wna hav...naku neva had tht in the other 3 bt she found tht in madhu from day 1... n the thing tht amazed me abt her was tht she immediately became fond of naku n didnt evn criticise her for her colour like the ET did...

Regarding Leela, she has always loved wealth more and thus it drove her to follow Kala, because she feared losing the place in Dutta's heart and thus his adoration. Roops followed Kala and Leela as well. She knew that what she was doing was wrong, but being selfish and ignorant, she continued in their footsteps. exactly my point, u cnt entirely blame kala, becos leela and roops wer old enuf 2 knw wts ryt n wrng...ppl talk abt being mislead n tht bt with thm it wasnt mislead, they knw wt they wer duin n wer happy abt it... evn in the epi after FR, wer baji is gtin a verbal bashing from dutta, roops was smiling evily...it shocks me tht despite seeing this side ppl stil preferred her with baji ova madhu...  I believe that both are genuinely sorry now (though I don't feel that they deserve to be forgiven so easily - there should be consequences for them of some sort and they should have to work to get back in the warmth and I actually felt that they conveniently tossed all the blame/responsibility on Kala, washing their hands off any responsibility for their own actions)exactly i feel tht they wer let off easily esp roops...leela gt the punishment thru her hubby who stil aint changed n doesnt exactly care abt her... . Madhu, however, has been pure at heart in terms of her intentions toward Dutta from the day she met him. She has tried to be a good sister to him and not strayed from doing right even though he was shutting her out entirely. exactly, i mean she cud hav easily left to go bk 2 london after his rude behaviour bt she reali tried her best 2 giv their relationship a chance bt i suppose eventually she realised he wasnt gna accept her so thought it was best to leave n go bk 2 her old world... i felt bad for her, she was always lonely (i think DP kept her away from him as a punishment for himself otherwise wich dad wud wna stay away from his kid, i think he felt he had robbed ET's dad n thm daughters neva gt their dads love so in a weird way of punishing himself, his daughter neva gt the love of her dad despite having 1...if u gt wt i mean?)

She was in a strange place, surrounded by strangers. The only connection or reason she had for staying was her blood-related brother. It wasn't easy on her either yh esp considering this was the 1st time she cme 2 india, and knw no1 except hav her brother who in return gave her nothing..i seriously felt bad for her... and Dutta didn't make it any easier by ignoring her or glaring at her whenever she talked to him. i knw tht was so mean...i mean she neva caused ne1 harm, thts y i think dutta was mean onli cos she was DP's daughter... I understand Dutta's conflicted emotions though. He had a loyalty toward his other sisters. He was confused about his own feelings toward both Madhu and his father. yh mayb confused bt i think he's yt nt reached tht point 2 4giv DP nor accept Madhu n i feel its too late nw, mayb it doesnt evn matter unless Madhu returns..i jus hpe if she does, he shouldnt repeat the sme cold behaviour towards him

But to be honest, there was a flash of interesting emotion on his face - the day she showed up and claimed to be his sister. There was curiosity mixed with rejection and coldness. But there was also happiness, like he'd been given a pleasant surprise that excited him. reali? i didnt read into his expressions much in fact i didnt watch the entire scene onli saw upto wer baji's tryin 2 drag her out...lol... There was silent joy. He tried to suppress it though, especially when she said "this is my brother" when AS was about to introduce him. And she said it with a reverent admiration, an awe and smile. Dutta heard that in her voice and something inside him responded to it. hmm sachi? mayb i'll hav 2 watch the epi agen... But his sisters were present and he shut her out, refusing to let her hug him. or mayb from tht moment he didnt like her cos she was DP's daughter..lol..wt a lame excuse tho 4 nt liking sum1...

Madhu is exactly the right kind of sister that Dutta needs. That scene when she was about to hug him, regardless of the fact that they'd just met - to her, it didn't matter. He was her brother and she accepted him. yh tht was amazing...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I agree. The chemistry between Baji-Madhu was very different and more convincing than the one between Baji-Roops. Mainly because I've always seen Roops as Dutta and Baji's younger, and slightly annoying, little sister. (In a good way!). I've always loved that relationship she had toward Baji and Dutta. yh exactly, roops is always been the kid, like i recall wen dutta n sups gt engaged dutta meets his sisters n with roops he kisses her forehead n while he does tht she tip toes so she can reach his height..it was cute bt at the sme time shws hw childish she is...in a good way tho... Madhu, however, came across as much more mature and down-to-earth.yh i think living alone all those yrs has made her grow up sooner...i mean she's technically younger than roops bt appears 2 b mre maturer than her in every sense... Her chemistry with Baji was more toward the mature love than a girly crush. It was more of a man-woman factor there than a boy-girl one. I loved how they could just talk about their feelings, their thoughts with each other. That was a really lovely aspect of their relationship. exactly n wudnt u rather hav tht thn hav a childish relationship wer the guy spends the time putting up with the girls tantrums--thts so wt it wud hav been like if roops-baji wer a couple cos ders tht child like nature 2 roops...

deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

sme ere...with roops tht neva happened, it was mre like roops a kid n baji looking out for her... i dnt gt hw ppl cud c thm as a couple...oh wel evry1 has their own opinions... i liked baji-madhu bt sadly they didnt develop their track... i hpe they bring her back...a lot can b written n discovered abt her character...al we knw is tht she was in london al her life away from her dad etc so much she mus hav gne thru..living alone in london aint easy... they cud and shud hav developed on her character.

Word, Yuvi.
esp wer for the 1st time dutta accepted tht he was her brother by sayin "aur apne bhai ke tarah ziddi bhi hai" 

OH, I LOVED IT when he said that. So incredibly sweet, he was both teasing and accepting her through that one comment.

n the thing tht amazed me abt her was tht she immediately became fond of naku n didnt evn criticise her for her colour like the ET did...

Exactly, Yuvi!

cnt entirely blame kala, becos leela and roops wer old enuf 2 knw wts ryt n wrng...ppl talk abt being mislead n tht bt with thm it wasnt mislead, they knw wt they wer duin n wer happy abt it... evn in the epi after FR, wer baji is gtin a verbal bashing from dutta, roops was smiling evily...

Word again!

exactly, i mean she cud hav easily left to go bk 2 london after his rude behaviour bt she reali tried her best 2 giv their relationship a chance bt i suppose eventually she realised he wasnt gna accept her so thought it was best to leave n go bk 2 her old world... i felt bad for her, she was always lonely (i think DP kept her away from him as a punishment for himself otherwise wich dad wud wna stay away from his kid, i think he felt he had robbed ET's dad n thm daughters neva gt their dads love so in a weird way of punishing himself, his daughter neva gt the love of her dad despite having 1...if u gt wt i mean?)

It's interesting, the way you saw DP and Madhu's relationship. From what was presented to us of it, I felt more like DP just didn't care enough. He was kind of selfish, deep down, and not fit to be a father at all. He fathered a son and abandoned him. He fathered a daughter and abandoned her too. Regardless of his reason, it comes down to the same thing, doesn't it? Carelessness. Both Madhu and Dutta, I think, have abandonment issues. I wonder what happened to Madhu's mother. I don't remember if she was mentioned at any point.

n i feel its too late nw, mayb it doesnt evn matter unless Madhu returns..i jus hpe if she does, he shouldnt repeat the sme cold behaviour towards him

If Madhu returned now, he wouldn't treat her like a stranger. I'm sure of it. But there are still a lot of unresolved issues between them, in relation to their father and their hanging-in-the-middle relationship. So much can be explored and so many questions need answering.

reali? i didnt read into his expressions much in fact i didnt watch the entire scene onli saw upto wer baji's tryin 2 drag her out...lol...

If you watch the whole scene again, observe Dutta's expressions and body language. It's all there.

or mayb from tht moment he didnt like her cos she was DP's daughter..lol..wt a lame excuse tho 4 nt liking sum1...

I don't think that he didn't like her, because Dutta isn't that shallow to not like someone just based on where they come from. Be it his idiot father or someone else. I think that he was reluctant to talk to her at that point because 1) his sisters were present and 2) he was really confused... he had just cremated his father and that without getting a chance to talk to him really, get answers, get to know him, figure out if he WANTED to know him really... and then he suddenly has a sister... I think, as usual, Dutta needs time to digest emotional situations ๐Ÿ˜†