Epi 331: D-N The Real Eternal Story

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nice update

gosh is it me or was AS reali irritating in this update... her zidd abt going 2 mandir...i mean its gd 2 go n tht bt she shud understand the current situation... god she cn b soo annoying😑

aww batasha scene after ages..n tht 2 a cute n light moment... aww baji n his shaadi...par madhu tu london mein hai..lol... i dnt wnt roops-baji pair...🀒

aahhh so mayb its the mandir trip wich wil giv naku the proof against nana, bt wers baji...i hpe he sees nana too...
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Thanxx for the update BB
BaTaSha together after a longgg time !! Loved it completely ... Baaji ka bhi life hain πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Superbbb

AS and her zidd  Can't she listen to Dutta
 Now Nakusha gets kidnapped ?!?!  or Baaji catches NS red-handed doing some mischief I hope it's the latter one !
lovely episode!! the pendulum mom is never going to change i guess! she is as ziddi as her son! sometimes i wonder she does things on purpose to irritate Dutta and put him in trouble.

eagerly waiting tomorrow's episode!
Edited by mozart66 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the epi BB. oh no Dutta had to bow down to AS zidd.  Wish Dutta could also go. So looks like something big is going to happen at the mandir. chalo atleast Baji is going with them. aww cute Baji-Dutta-Naku scene. phir se Baji beech mein agaya. But I'll leave him this time, usse bhi toh khana chahiye. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† poor thing he was working the whole day. πŸ˜³
Haila precap. oh no don't run towards that sedan Naku. Why does she have to go alone. Where is Baji? I really hope Baji sees NS and Naku running off.
But itni door ja rehe hai to pray and so that prayer better bring them back safely to Ratnagiri. 😳 sab accha hi hoga. πŸ˜ƒ

looking forward to tomorrow's epi.
Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago

Thanks BB for the update..

'Bhao, fikar math karo..hum pata laga lenge iske peeche kaun hain..'
...Baji and his promises to dutta continues...Pundit and his suggestions.. AS and her mandir ka trip ..  her amazing timing for this..
in sab ke beech bechara dutta..

Hai.. Baji, Nakku, Dutta..'.apne liye ek ladki dhoond...ye akela akela mere ko mat sika..' '..aaj tere wajah se bhau ko yaad tho aaya ki baji ka bhi life hain...'

Baji ban gaya phir se  KMH

Very interesting episode...I like where it is going. 😊

I love the sweet moment there are between Dutta and the other different characters.

My favourite moment would be episode 329.😊
I sense serious trouble ahead. There's a constant underlying tension in the recent episodes and I have a strong feeling that there's a storm coming. It's exciting. The thrill of a coming storm. I mean, naturally people shut their doors, seal the locks on their windows to wait it out. But personally, I find storms both frightening and immensely exciting. That thrill... *shudder*
I'm sorry for my missing comment on yesterday's episode 😳
Okay, so one thing that I really loved about tonight's episode is the final scene between our cherished trio. The three musketeers, if you will. I missed them so much. The calm and relaxed atmosphere b/w them, the jokes, the just being in in each other's company and having dinner together was such a nice and memorable moment. Finally Naku asked Baji to come eat and made sure that he ate. LMAO. The poor guy is gonna end up skinny with all the missing meals recently. He does need a woman.

Speaking of which... I miss Madhu. It's strange how easily she seems to be forgotten, because I have always felt that her presence was strong. I still feel as if things weren't quite resolved between her and Dutta. The whole issue with their father, the questions on Dutta's mind, the getting-to-know-his-blood-related-sister, the development of their relationship - I feel that it was sort of left hanging. They were starting to bond in December, I remember. He asked a bit about her education and what she'd been doing in London. But there was so much more to know about her for Dutta. There was a whole life of hers that he'd missed out on and vice versa.

I'm still hoping that the Madhu-Dutta-Damudar track will be picked up again at some point and that we'll see Madhu and Dutta's relationship grow. They had something beautiful about them together. There was a kind of quiet understanding, a kind of similarity - both strong and survivors with a sort of abandonment issue regarding their father. They complemented each other, in a way, in a close-siblings kind of way. I can't quite put words on it, but there was a lot of awesome chemistry b/w Mishal and Soni and it shined through their characters. They managed, in just a few of their scenes together or the brief eye-contact they had, to give the sudden brother-sister relationship so many layers and a complexity that I'd like explored more.

Besides from Naku and AS and Baji, I felt that Madhu came to understand Dutta's mind, his nature as well. Her admiration for him from the first moment she met him and her need to know her brother, to have someone to call her own and connect with on a stronger level was evident in the way that she attempted to talk to him several times up until their her-feeding-him scene in Dec. That was a turning point in their new "relationship", if it can even be called that. It wasn't given much time or focus to develope/grow, but I always felt that it'd be picked up again and given more...

Still hoping 😳

Moving on from my neverending rambling on Dutta-Madhu (another one of my obsessions when it comes to Dutta and LTL), I do hope that Baji and Madhu will be given another chance. It could be a fun watch to see Dutta's overprotective brotherly side come forth when he realized that Baji and Madhu had a thing for each other - especially because I've always wondered what he'd think of it. Would he want his little sister to marry a man who was so in deep with the underworld? I mean, I know Leela married Suds, but Suds wasn't given that much responsibility in the dhanda nor was he that big a part of the whole mess. He was conveniently kept right outside the borderline, never in, but never completely out.

But... things would be different with Baji, right? Especially Madhu. He has a different kind of brother-bond toward her, it seems. I feel it's a bit more intense, though it doesn't appear like it from the outside. However, if put in a situation/scenario such as a Baji-Madhu LS, I think that Dutta might not be too happy with it. Not because he'd think that Baji wouldn't be right for Madhu, but because he wouldn't want to risk Madhu's future - should anything happen to Baji. I don't know. Speculations.

ANYWAY, Masurkar's dead. Nanasaheb planned the chitti meant for Dutta from the dead guy. And he keeps getting creepier with his whole "he's my favorite" act, I mean, what's up with the psycho factor, Nana? Picked it up from Kala? Seriously, these two could be like... Bonnie and Clyde, or something.

LMAO. AS's stubbornness had me in splits πŸ˜† She can be such a kid sometimes. LMAO πŸ˜† That whole scene was SO hilarious. The way Dutta and Naku were looking from Baji to AS and all. Poor Baji, he's always put in the middle of a conflict πŸ˜†

AWESOME episode. Is it Thursday today? I HATE THE WEEKEND, IT'S COMING UP WAY TOO FAST -_- I'll survive. I just NEED TO KNOW whose behind all this and what Nana has PLANNED. And why he hates Dutta so much.

My thanks to the writers and BB πŸ€—
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago

Another excellent episode...loved all the nok jhok between Dutta and Baaji at the dinner tableπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...bechare Baaji ki bhi kaash koi LS shuru hojati... and I mean with someone other than Dutta.πŸ˜‰

Episode Review for Today:
Today, I am all softie softie BB, cause my long time ask has been fulfilled, a scene between the trio, Baaji, Naku and Dutta - loved the interaction, loved the teasing and also liked that Dutta finally thought of Baaji and getting him hitched. I dont want to speculate here...but one of the things I would maybe like to see is Baaji possibly also getting hurt in love - and seeing how Naku and Dutta take care of that hurt and then maybe him getting his match just like Dutta found his "Naku". This can make for an interesting character possibly related to this nexus or someone totally unrelated.
Today's scene between AS and the others made me realize where Dutta gets his ziddi genes from...his mother of course. She just ordered him -- no questions asked...abhi what to do na...Dutta poor guy is helpless there...and I definitely dont want a kidnap or any other weird situation at the temple...clues are ok...and Naku taking something back to tell Dutta is all good...but no injuries or kidnap just yet..that can be the climax of this saga...abhi Dutta still has to work his way up to Level 16 - in the game.

Baki...thanks heavens its still Wednesday..honestly, I log on these days only to read these updates...it feels like watching the show. Thanks again BB and team, you truly have set my mind to rest 😊