Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow that was def a fun readdd

amar singh is quite entairtaining!!!😆
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amar singh is weirdo..either Jaya is weirdo herself.. or she finally got her senses back and kicked this cheapo out🤪
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jaya always seems to me a really strong lady with a strong character/ opinion and thoughts. You should  not get a fight with her 😃
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol, Amar Singh is entertaining to read about ðŸ˜†

Anyways thank goodness the Bachchan's finally came to their senses and disassociated themselves from this weirdo!
*fairytale* thumbnail
W*F. Why is Bipasha being dragged into this shit? Her voice isn't even in the tape.
He is the gift that keeps on giving-

Or the rubbish that keeps on stinking
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Poor Bipasha.   Why would someone want to involve her in this mess?

He mentioned quite a few times about Jaya not supporting him or something.. what exactly happend between them?
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Poor Bipasha.   Why would someone want to involve her in this mess?

He mentioned quite a few times about Jaya not supporting him or something.. what exactly happend between them?

I'm not sure about the details but he had some fallout with the political party they were in, I not sure what he did, but anways he was forced to resign. Jaya Prada being his pal followed suit and resigned with him. He expected Jaya Bachchan to do the same and resign also because he felt she should be obligated to do so out of friendship but she didn't as she felt the issue didn't have anything to do with her and that she had made a commitment toward the party  so why should she resign or something like that. So he was pissed that she didn't follow him like a sheep basically! And obviously Amitji supported Jaya's decision, so yeah they had a fallout.
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There was a news on this video tape mess on TV few days back and they had a person qualified enough to understand whether a certain voice is actually of that particular person or not and in that news, he said that the voice is not of Bipasha.

Poor girl is stuck in the mess for no reason at all. This video tape mamla should just close now.

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
which male friend of his is named bipasha😕. in the starting of the tape he clearly said bips