Yes, I said that, but not to Bips:Amar Singh Pg 15 - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Maddy-

this guy is just crazy..
if that wasbt bips..
so this is not JP either..
he looks so old and disgusting, eww these talks are...yuck

i wonder wat big b would have to say about his brother now?

Reminds me of rumours that linked Aish to Amar Singh a long time back. Dont remember whether I read it or heard it through some friendsin the business community.

He seems so yuck but guess he has political clout and money (what else I dont know) due to which BW actresses massage his ego..

But cant picturise Bipasha in all this mess.
Originally posted by bulls-eye

Reminds me of rumours that linked Aish to Amar Singh a long time back. Dont remember whether I read it or heard it through some friendsin the business community.

He seems so yuck but guess he has political clout and money (what else I dont know) due to which BW actresses massage his ego..

But cant picturise Bipasha in all this mess.

read that on this thread --> ;)

Originally posted by dazzelll

he looks so old and disgusting, eww these talks are...yuck

i wonder wat big b would have to say about his brother now?

Hun? thats Big B's brother? I didnt know that!

Bipasha denies sexual banter with Amar Singh

Smrity Sharma, TNN | May 12, 2011, 12.37pm IST
Bipasha Basu has made headlines after her alleged taped conversations with Amar Singh came out in the public, the transcripts of which were published on Thursday.

Earlier in 2006, the tapes were barred from getting published or telecast in the media after the Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh filed a petition seeking restraint order. However, the tapes have been unveiled now with the Supreme Court lifting its gag order citing that there has been suppression of facts by Amar Singh.

If the transcripts published on Thursday are anything to go by, the conversation between the actress and politician did suggest some subtle sexual banter.

However, Bipasha has reacted strongly to her alleged tape conversation with Amar Singh. The actress has denied being the one talking in the tape and has requested all in doubt to not go by just the transcript but also hear the audio before jumping to conclusions.

Fuming about the reports, Bipasha today wrote on her micro-blog, "Please request you all to go and hear the conversation first and then if you still think it's me, I openly challenge anyone to prove it is me!"

The actress, whose image is threatened by the latest developments said, "A celeb takes beatings of all kinds but if my dignity is challenged, I am ready to take this issue up in a stronger manner."

Bips is understandably disturbed over the reports but she has made it clear that she is not someone to take it lying low. "There is a limit of making up stories at the cost of a celeb! Sensationalizing ridiculous and untrue stories is not ethical at all," she signed off.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Bipasha-denies-sexual-banter-with-Amar-Singh/articleshow/8267058.cms
Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sheee

Bipasha denies sexual banter with Amar Singh

Smrity Sharma, TNN | May 12, 2011, 12.37pm IST
Bipasha Basu has made headlines after her alleged taped conversations with Amar Singh came out in the public, the transcripts of which were published on Thursday.

Earlier in 2006, the tapes were barred from getting published or telecast in the media after the Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh filed a petition seeking restraint order. However, the tapes have been unveiled now with the Supreme Court lifting its gag order citing that there has been suppression of facts by Amar Singh.

If the transcripts published on Thursday are anything to go by, the conversation between the actress and politician did suggest some subtle sexual banter.

However, Bipasha has reacted strongly to her alleged tape conversation with Amar Singh. The actress has denied being the one talking in the tape and has requested all in doubt to not go by just the transcript but also hear the audio before jumping to conclusions.

Fuming about the reports, Bipasha today wrote on her micro-blog, "Please request you all to go and hear the conversation first and then if you still think it's me, I openly challenge anyone to prove it is me!"

The actress, whose image is threatened by the latest developments said, "A celeb takes beatings of all kinds but if my dignity is challenged, I am ready to take this issue up in a stronger manner."

Bips is understandably disturbed over the reports but she has made it clear that she is not someone to take it lying low. "There is a limit of making up stories at the cost of a celeb! Sensationalizing ridiculous and untrue stories is not ethical at all," she signed off.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Bipasha-denies-sexual-banter-with-Amar-Singh/articleshow/8267058.cms
Thanks for the article
duh ..anything can tell its not bips voice..

Originally posted by mogliF21

read that on this thread --> ;)

Was it part of that ongoing gossip thread. I think that was started by desigirl90 and it was a big hit :-)  I thought I had heard Ash and Sush gossips elsewhere at the same  time but could be wrong

Now post the gag order or Amar Singh's Audio Tapes have been lifted, most are keen to hear the conversation between Amar Singh and Bollywood Star – Bipasha Basu. It's rather humourous and elucidates the motive behind Amar Singh's fascination for Bollywood babes. Bipasha is fuming with anger and denying from Russia that the voice isn't her's. Come on Bipasha, no point denying. It's definitely you and why deny when you didn't say anything embarassing. If Amar Singh feels he is old and that thing 'Between His Legs' is an 'Old Fossil, it's actually good for you! 

I wonder why Amar Bhaiya still fancies Bollywood Babes armed with only an 'Old Fossil'.

A li'l birdie told me that this Old Man with an Old Fossil is actually a go-between for his wealthy and powerful friends and Bolly-Babes!

Enjoy the transcript of Amar Singh and Bipasha Basu conversation, which happened way back in 2006. And it is 100% Bipasha on the othe other end.

Courtesy: http://www.fashionscandal.com/
I still can not beleive it is Bipasha.And is it that easy to record a conversation of two powerful personalities?The hole thing seems media made.