Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Major creep alert! πŸ˜†

suddenly the whole pic looks disgusting Abhishek seems as if saving his Mom from that spooky
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

suddenly the whole pic looks disgusting Abhishek seems as if saving his Mom from that spooky

I know! He seems like a big creep...like watching them from behind!
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Major creep alert! πŸ˜†

Jaya is sooo happy!

Poor thing had no ideaπŸ˜†

what is chiri ka tikka? kebab made from game birds?!!! πŸ˜•

btw, the reliance phone ad is interesting. 4 sim touch-screen mobile for only Rs.2999! cool.

Originally posted by: bandicoot

actually i read the topic title as Bips and Jaya...missed the prada first time and was horrified.

yep. i didn't get that too before Maddy edited & added the new article. that's why i said this silly thing😳 

Originally posted by: mogliF21

*AB Sr. πŸ˜†

😳😳😳

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that sooo doesn't sound like Bipasha Basu. first of all, there is no flirtness in her voice and I actually happen to like Bips voice. god knows for what reason, but whatever. THAT IS NOT HER VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!1
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Devil Chats (with) Prada!πŸ˜†
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG, Amar Singh is such a sleazeball! 
I know that a few years ago something happened within the Samjwadi party and they forced him to resign and Jaya Prada resigned with him, they were even rumours linking him with her back then. And he expected Jaya Bachchan to resign too because he had to but she didn't and that's when the Bachchan family kinda disassociated themselves from him.
Like even a year ago ABsr and Amar Sngh were staying at the same hotel  and ABsr completely ignored him, so definitely something went wrong there, wonder if this is the reason!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew πŸ€’
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here's Bips response on twitter

bipsluvurself Bipasha Basu 
Pls request u all to go n hear d conversation 1st n then if u still think its me, I openly challenge anyone to prove it is me!

A celeb takes beatings of all kinds but if my dignity is challenged,I am ready to take this issue up in a stronger manner!

There is a limit of making up stories at the cost of a celeb! Sensationalising ridiculous and untrue stories is not ethical at all!

I'm so glad she finally spoke up for herself! Really to make up stories like this about someone is sick.