Written Update-11th May - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
It was a pretty decent episode. Thankfully, there was no unnecessary humour from Inder and (especially) Ilesh. If they continue with the Amnesia track in this way, I might actually be able to endure it! 
Ragini and Jay were amazing today 👏. Jay portrayed the blank look very well. And even Ragini was good. Though I didn't like the fact that she was constantly saying "Suhana Bajpai" instead of Kashyap. I thought she had got used to Kashyap by now. 😲
Suhana ko bhi amnesia ho Gaya about Kyshaps and bajpai!!! Poor thing got conphused!!
Good Epi I must say...Nothing OTT...Except CVs forcibly sending KK nd Sanju abroad...Thats Not Believable for me...Did they Know before hand Ishu wud have accident then after the day Ishu wen he be at Hospital nd they will go nd Booked their Tickets acc to it...Jay as Purana Ishu was Perfecttt👍🏼...Now Hope to see Purani wali Suhana😍...That will be treat to watch...😛

Thanks for WU Shwetam😃
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Good Epi I must say...Nothing OTT...Except CVs forcibly sending KK nd Sanju abroad...Thats Not Believable for me...Did they Know before hand Ishu wud have accident then after the day Ishu wen he be at Hospital nd they will go nd Booked their Tickets acc to it...Jay as Purana Ishu was Perfecttt👍🏼...Now Hope to see Purani wali Suhana😍...That will be treat to watch...😛

Thanks for WU Shwetam😃

no yar...i dont think there is any prb there...we are now on the next day of the accident...on the accident night they were all supposed to have dinner as they are going to europe...and the next day they are going na...so no prb there i think...meaning...its believable...😊
Thanks 4 da wonderful update,Shwetha!
I agree,every1 acted well yday,no OTT drama from any1.

Thanks for the update. Ab Suhaana kahan jayegi? Maayka is closed up, na?? Sab tho gaye Europe. Send her also to Europe on holiday.

It was a good episode...decent job...atleast everybody was reacting as per the want of the situation...and not trying to make fun...inder-ilesh everyone was in control...the way everyone reacted looked quite believable and not dramatic...good...i hope they continue it from here on...Surprisingly Jay acted well 😛...ragini toh was as usual fab,bang on with expressions and perfect reactions of confusion,fear,anger...i specially liked her when she said...ishan achcha hain...apni wife ko bhulkar bed par baithkar juice pee raha hain ...aur aapko lagta hain woh achcha hain...that was a good one...so far good job...but the precap...i dont know...i agree its not advisable to suddenly tell him everything as of now...but they should not stretch this not telling him part more...if they continue it till he regains memory...then ...they should atleast try to make him remember past things...atleast tell him that he is married...within 2-3 episodes...but it seems they are going as per OBS...so get ready for this filmy ilaaj of not telling him anything and suhana acting like a guest in kashyap house...

Panna track is going good..but i am afraid with this other woman angle it will loose its charm...
Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the updates.. Overall good episode.
What I liked most about this episode is that the first ad break came after 20 minutes. Such is the impact of ad breaks that after the first 10mins I became restless until they finally showed one after 20 long minutes of uninterrupted telecast.

And yaa the episode was a decent one, outstanding you can say when compared to the last 2 days. The hysteria that prevailed over Monday and Tuesday subsided and that is what made the difference.