Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: netri

by the time rano comes back 2 premi bichad jayenge... 

πŸ˜† din understand...😳 which premis???πŸ˜•

@sheema di...so Rano wont be shown for the next month or so???i dont know whether il miss her crying or not...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: venture

No , I dont think so may be because rano would not be able to hold the SECRET from Ishaan that he is married !!! I dont know they showed the same in OBS , I thought may be the actor must be going away in real thats why. 

I guess it was actually in real coz she was going to be a mom..thats what ppl used to tell in OBS community thoughπŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
today,s episode seems short or you wrote a short version Shwets.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Ha Ha Ha , chaloo kuch seekha us nay  hindi mai. But I am and I was confused with the ILAAJ in OBS ( The original Bengali Version made by the same Production house) as well. May be to start all over again just as we loved that one, they are thinking that it would work again with Suhana , going after Ishaan !!!

aapko pata hai...hum sabko nahi pata hai na...ilaaj ke baare main...πŸ˜† (trying hindi like suhana..πŸ˜‰)

yeah..research has to be done correctly for medical issues...
Shwets1502 thumbnail

today,s episode seems short or you wrote a short version Shwets.

there were lots of showing faces today...πŸ˜† u know...confused face...surprised face...shocking face...
i covered all the scenes...bt din write in detail what suhana shouted at Ishaan and all...that part was long...the truth revealing part...
i myself felt the episode was short...dont know why...
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for update shwets πŸ˜ƒ!

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. I already made a detailed post regarding this episode in another thread, so will not say anything here. But I do want to thank the Dev Team for starting the SGP Nostalgia ThreadπŸ˜†
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE SHWETS
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update shwets it was saddest episode how can bholu forget suhana...poor suhana she was waiting to talk to ishaan n see what  he said yeh peele sari mein ladki kaun hai gadha kahi ka😑
sushma_01 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Swetha.
What an episode! Was happy that there was no chichorapan from Inder & Co. Felt really bad for Suhana though.