Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 11th, 2011 Written Update (Page 3)

Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

Originally posted by jpalagrawal

And is THIS what pushes him out of secret jealousy to the bar maid scene??????

looks like it..

maybe he is now determined to win the challenge so that he can get out of the marriage..

and somehow get Abhigyaan back as guddus way of apology??

i don't think so.  to borrow wafah's term before, guddu is in an emotional confusion right now.  he doesn't like losing any bet, but he does feel for runjhun.  he's actually stuck between a rock and a hard place right now.  the precap is very telling.  guddu goes into a comic mode (like when he asked kukkan about abhigyan), you know, talking like he's a bit stuttering and confused, when he's saying something that has double meanings.  remember:

1.  when he was talking to amma about opening a mobile center, and amma asked jabbo how his stomach was feeling.  guddu kind of stuttered at that point when he told amma that she maybe running late in going to the temple.  actually, he just didn't want everybody to know that he made a concoction the night before for runjhun's stomach pains.

2.  when he went to his club to tell the boy if he wanted to buy something more, and then after that when he was making rhunjun eat because they already had their first sale.

i think that the abhigyan issue, as well as the bar girl issue (if that is going to push through) will be inserted in the story because it is going to force both guddu and runjhun to reflect upon their feelings towards one another. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79Brindha87K__SJulie0001LoveGudduWafahgardesbhavni88sigridInfofanAreYaar

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for an excellent update...mind blowing episode on emotions...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WafahInfofan

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I agree with both of you...jealousy is deffo going to end up being a big factor now and could lead to the bar scene.

And Bhavni, I think you are very right in that he will try to reason this out in his head as the perfect way to get out of the marriage and win the challenge at the same time getting Abhigyan back as an apology and fixing Runjhun's life...but what will be interesting to see in his case is Runjhun pushing back and saying she DOESN'T want any Abhigyan VAbhigyan anymore...I want to see Guddu's reaction to THATLOL

that I would love to see..LOL...cos he has started to have feelings for her as well..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WafahInfofanAreYaar

ch0c0lates IF-Dazzler
ch0c0lates
ch0c0lates

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Oh please don't bring Abhi back now...
Thanks for the update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WafahInfofan

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Wafah...

Will comment later after I have seen both episode...

Wafah

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanku Wafah...so Abhigyaan is cuming back maybe?...mmm have to wait and watch

Wafah

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aginaya69

Originally posted by bhavni88

Originally posted by jpalagrawal

And is THIS what pushes him out of secret jealousy to the bar maid scene??????

looks like it..

maybe he is now determined to win the challenge so that he can get out of the marriage..

and somehow get Abhigyaan back as guddus way of apology??

i don't think so.  to borrow wafah's term before, guddu is in an emotional confusion right now.  he doesn't like losing any bet, but he does feel for runjhun.  he's actually stuck between a rock and a hard place right now.  the precap is very telling.  guddu goes into a comic mode (like when he asked kukkan about abhigyan), you know, talking like he's a bit stuttering and confused, when he's saying something that has double meanings.  remember:

1.  when he was talking to amma about opening a mobile center, and amma asked jabbo how his stomach was feeling.  guddu kind of stuttered at that point when he told amma that she maybe running late in going to the temple.  actually, he just didn't want everybody to know that he made a concoction the night before for runjhun's stomach pains.

2.  when he went to his club to tell the boy if he wanted to buy something more, and then after that when he was making rhunjun eat because they already had their first sale.

i think that the abhigyan issue, as well as the bar girl issue (if that is going to push through) will be inserted in the story because it is going to force both guddu and runjhun to reflect upon their feelings towards one another. 

Agin, good point. Guddu uses that comic exterior to hide his real feelings. Like when he wanted RJ to eat the samosa, he was very jovial and smiling.  Why is he like that though about Abhi?  As you said when he asks Kukkan about Abhi, he makes it like a joke. He does not want the gang to know why is he REALLY bringing back Abhi?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aginaya69WafahInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index