Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Wafah...

Will comment later after I have seen both episode...
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanku Wafah...so Abhigyaan is cuming back maybe?...mmm have to wait and watch
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aginaya69

i don't think so.  to borrow wafah's term before, guddu is in an emotional confusion right now.  he doesn't like losing any bet, but he does feel for runjhun.  he's actually stuck between a rock and a hard place right now.  the precap is very telling.  guddu goes into a comic mode (like when he asked kukkan about abhigyan), you know, talking like he's a bit stuttering and confused, when he's saying something that has double meanings.  remember:

1.  when he was talking to amma about opening a mobile center, and amma asked jabbo how his stomach was feeling.  guddu kind of stuttered at that point when he told amma that she maybe running late in going to the temple.  actually, he just didn't want everybody to know that he made a concoction the night before for runjhun's stomach pains.

2.  when he went to his club to tell the boy if he wanted to buy something more, and then after that when he was making rhunjun eat because they already had their first sale.

i think that the abhigyan issue, as well as the bar girl issue (if that is going to push through) will be inserted in the story because it is going to force both guddu and runjhun to reflect upon their feelings towards one another. 

Agin, good point. Guddu uses that comic exterior to hide his real feelings. Like when he wanted RJ to eat the samosa, he was very jovial and smiling.  Why is he like that though about Abhi?  As you said when he asks Kukkan about Abhi, he makes it like a joke. He does not want the gang to know why is he REALLY bringing back Abhi?
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@jpalagrawal... if i'm going to analyze guddu the way i see husbands/boyfriends behave... i don't think guddu wants to physically bring abhi back into the picture.  men, in any relationship, have their insecurities too when it comes to their better half's past relationships.  men and women tend to do that, but, in general, with men it is compounded by this ego-tripping thing that kind of makes them want to be the only one in their women's lives.  call it territorial imperative on the part of spouses.  women do it too, but when men do it, it can both be comical and annoying at the same time.

take out the drama between guddu and runjhun, guddu is showing signs of male territorial imperative at this point.  i won't be surprised if, in the future, guddu keeps bringing up abhi with runjhun.  very subtly, maybe, but guddu will be hounded with runjhun's past with abhi like ghost apparitions.  in fact, i won't also be surprised if guddu would even want to see abhi again, or even bring him back so that runjhun will abhi again. 

and no, given guddu's character, i seriously doubt that he is going to be the kind who would make way for abhi and runjhun to get together again.  i don't even know if that's culturally possible, given the concepts of shame, etc.  no, guddu is going to bring abhi back because he wants to see  what kind of person his runjhun's "first love" is (i enclosed it in caps because guddu will convince himself that abhi is runjhun's first love). 

of course, i'm thinking of future scenes with the show based on what i know happens with real relationships.  then again, the CV's might just throw us off and put a (melo)dramatic twist to the story, which i sincerely hope they won't.    but yeah, given how i see guddu's character to be, i think he's going to make a monster out of this so-called memory of love lost in runjhun.

i'd like to bring up, at this point, runjhun's mentioning of the name of abhi to guddu.  somehow, runjhun has the knack of bringing up names at the wrong time (at least, wrong timing for guddu).  she brought up the name of neelu during their suhaag raat.  and now, she brought up the name of abhi.  i believe runjhun when she said that mahadevi misinterpreted the situation with her-guddu-abhi.  runjhun is like a girl, and i don't think that it ever occurred to her that her husband has feelings for her. 

but runjhun is at the brink of becoming a woman, and we all know what that entails.  which is why i think that the bar scene is really necessary at this point.  and really, what i want to see is runjhun exercising HER territorial imperative with regards to guddu.
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No no no.. i think. this will  be a GREAAT way to make realizations happen. Hehe.. Runjhun though, would rather not be with a 'gunda' like Guddu, lookn at his reputation. lol.. but she can't deny the fact that, she's used to him now, used to him, being around her, used to caring for him (whether she realizes it or not), and used to his presence! Same with Guddu. I feel, this will be the test of time, for both of them! And actually be a bridge to make them realize how they truly feel about each other! heehhe.. ohmygosshh.. I"m LOOOVING THIS!!!! hehehehe.. :D
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'm sorry if i'm going to be off-topic here now.  i just can't post this in the fan pages of nivedita and himmanshoo, but i've been thinking about his for some time.  i wish himmanshoo and nivedita would do a movie, much like the korean movie IL MARE or the us movie THE LAKE HOUSE.  for some reason, i can see himmanshoo in the shoes of keeanu reeves and nivedita in the shoes of sandra bullock.  here's a link of the trailer. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi_mplXqYfc&feature=fvwrel
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aginaya69

i'm sorry if i'm going to be off-topic here now.  i just can't post this in the fan pages of nivedita and himmanshoo, but i've been thinking about his for some time.  i wish himmanshoo and nivedita would do a movie, much like the korean movie IL MARE or the us movie THE LAKE HOUSE.  for some reason, i can see himmanshoo in the shoes of keeanu reeves and nivedita in the shoes of sandra bullock.  here's a link of the trailer. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi_mplXqYfc&feature=fvwrel

I love The Lake House!

I cannot believe the man who looks so lovingly at her when Runjhun admits 2 days ago that she made a mistake is the same man who snarls at Runjhun today and grits his teeth when looking at the old Guddu in the mirror.  Himanshu is doing a great job with the 2 faces of Guddu.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! My instincts were correct! I had a feeling that Abhigyaan will be brought up cloe to the 30 days ending...
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks so much for the update, Wafah.

Another wonderful episode today. Great job by CV's and the actors.

Was Guddu checking out Runjhun today when she was adjusting her saree and hair?

and did I hear him say that he feels bad when people say things to her and she listens quietly without responding?

or was I hallucinating? 😊
sofeajan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update.I enjoy reading it and the rest of the comments.
I'm glad the issue of Abhigyan is brought back. Now Guddu will reflect on his past deeds vis a vis Rhunjun. He may want to look for Abhigyan to see what is happening to him and even to apologise. I think when he finds Abhigyan, Abhi would have already married, but live poorly. Abhi would observe that Guddu has changed a bit and told him so. He told Guddu to take care of Rhunjun. Then Guddu is in a fix. What if Rhunjun is in love with Abhi and he had spoiled that for her. I also don't think that Guddu after this episode is bothered about winning. He may be interested in rectifying past mistakes. If he does bring out about the challenge it would only be a facade or cover up of his real feelings.
After the Abhi issue, Guddu has to now solve the mystery who is Neelu. SO I think the bar scene could be flashback on who is Neelu and what happen.
Now I am waiting for thunder and lightning nights when Rhunjun will be afraid and run to where Guddu is sleeping or Guddu realises Rhunjun's fear keep her company on bed , amidst a song and dance outside by a couple singing Laga Prem Rog (song by Salman and Sushmita)😆