Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ljcruz

Thanks for the fab update, Wafah! πŸ‘

Whoever brought up Abhigyan in the story analysis yesterday was so prophetic! ⭐️  Now Guddu contemplates his place in Runjhun.. maybe it struck a raw nerve in him that he is insecure over Runjhun's former fiancee..that what Abhi has done for Runjhun is a feat that will be hard for him to equal, if not surpassed..let alone the slight changes in him..
Kudos to the CVs in bringing up R's past vis-a-vis her present...  G will now have an inner struggle to prove to R that he deserves to be her present and future...πŸ˜ƒ

And is THIS what pushes him out of secret jealousy to the bar maid scene??????
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx for the update. Hope the dumb writers don't bring back a kabob mein hadi. πŸ˜•
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gardes

Thanks, Wafah.  This was another great episode...  I will start a discussion thread and would love for people to express their views there.

Yes, please do!
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

And is THIS what pushes him out of secret jealousy to the bar maid scene??????

looks like it..

maybe he is now determined to win the challenge so that he can get out of the marriage..

and somehow get Abhigyaan back as guddus way of apology??
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavni88

looks like it..

maybe he is now determined to win the challenge so that he can get out of the marriage..

I agree with both of you...jealousy is deffo going to end up being a big factor now and could lead to the bar scene.

And Bhavni, I think you are very right in that he will try to reason this out in his head as the perfect way to get out of the marriage and win the challenge at the same time getting Abhigyan back as an apology and fixing Runjhun's life...but what will be interesting to see in his case is Runjhun pushing back and saying she DOESN'T want any Abhigyan VAbhigyan anymore...I want to see Guddu's reaction to THATπŸ˜†
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavni88

looks like it..

i don't think so.  to borrow wafah's term before, guddu is in an emotional confusion right now.  he doesn't like losing any bet, but he does feel for runjhun.  he's actually stuck between a rock and a hard place right now.  the precap is very telling.  guddu goes into a comic mode (like when he asked kukkan about abhigyan), you know, talking like he's a bit stuttering and confused, when he's saying something that has double meanings.  remember:

1.  when he was talking to amma about opening a mobile center, and amma asked jabbo how his stomach was feeling.  guddu kind of stuttered at that point when he told amma that she maybe running late in going to the temple.  actually, he just didn't want everybody to know that he made a concoction the night before for runjhun's stomach pains.

2.  when he went to his club to tell the boy if he wanted to buy something more, and then after that when he was making rhunjun eat because they already had their first sale.

i think that the abhigyan issue, as well as the bar girl issue (if that is going to push through) will be inserted in the story because it is going to force both guddu and runjhun to reflect upon their feelings towards one another. 
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for an excellent update...mind blowing episode on emotions...
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update !!
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

I agree with both of you...jealousy is deffo going to end up being a big factor now and could lead to the bar scene.

And Bhavni, I think you are very right in that he will try to reason this out in his head as the perfect way to get out of the marriage and win the challenge at the same time getting Abhigyan back as an apology and fixing Runjhun's life...but what will be interesting to see in his case is Runjhun pushing back and saying she DOESN'T want any Abhigyan VAbhigyan anymore...I want to see Guddu's reaction to THATπŸ˜†

that I would love to see..πŸ˜†...cos he has started to have feelings for her as well..
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh please don't bring Abhi back now...
Thanks for the update.