Pratigya has suffered enough! No more! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Filza.T

Anything can happen, Don't trust the CVs in this because they don't give a damn to the theme!

Better to end the show rather thn showing these tracks
just wait and watch guys just wait 4 the other epiosdes...let see what will happen but we still believe that baba will not let this happen he loves pratigya and he dont want 2 loose her our baba is a true lover and a good husband 2...pratigya aur krishna kisi bhi keemat per alag nahi hongay and that is the true 4 each other..
Hey Anu,

Kaa hua?
Have they said that K will be involved in throwing P out. Have faith, he loves her a lot...

Originally posted by carisma2

Hey Anu,

Kaa hua?
Have they said that K will be involved in throwing P out. Have faith, he loves her a lot...

Hello Cari,

I am very frustrated. I had begun to like Krishna. Even if he has not thrown her himself ,how could he mistrust her and show her temper according to the promo? How can he stand and watch her been thrown from the house? To me it is same as throwing her out herself. And all this about another woman,how pathetic can it be? I believe sbb news has always been credible.

We cannot let this happen Cari, lets oppose this just the way we did the bigamy track.

Anu 
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Cari,

I am very frustrated. I had begun to like Krishna. Even if he has not thrown her himself ,how could he mistrust her and show her temper according to the promo? How can he stand and watch her been thrown from the house? To me it is same as throwing her out herself. And all this about another woman,how pathetic can it be? I believe sbb news has always been credible.

We cannot let this happen Cari, lets oppose this just the way we did the bigamy track.

Anu 
Sure Anu, we will - I just posted to the CV's But bashing K is not right.. we don't know the details...
So don't stress...
You have many friends here who are in the same boat ...
Originally posted by carisma2

Sure Anu, we will - I just posted to the CV's But bashing K is not right.. we don't know the details...
So don't stress...
You have many friends here who are in the same boat ...
Ok lets do it. I did not mean to bash him though. But posting a thread in the seperate column is not going to help. I have a feeling that they do not care about our demands. We have to post it everywhere they show Pratigya.

Anu
Absolutely right, Anu...

The main leads should be shown to be together and fight the evils in their life and NOT fighting each other...   don't know how the CVs can explain this...🤬
Originally posted by anusarkar

I will edit the title, but the facts will not change that he has disappointed and failed miserably in his life. Pratigya reformed him and now he let's her go! I would say well done Krishna!!!
thanks dr u edit the title😊