Positives after P leaving TN[PRATIGYA NIWAS]

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey friendswa i hv decided now i will try to create positivity in the forum,now i will try to find positive points in each nd every track of mkap...because i knw kriya can't be seperated come on friends they are Ram sita jodi...no one ravaana will be able to seperate them...now the positiues after leaving TN...as we all knw pratigya will be out of Tn soon so don't worry friends...krishna will some how will come to know that amma was the one who had try to seperate them nd then krishna will regret for not trusting pratigya nd then he will seek forgiveness nd we r sure that she will forgive him nd then i'm Damn sure that they will leave peacefully krishna too will decide to leave TN with pratigya which may lead to pratigya niwas...nd thus they will share sweet moments living alone eachother...nd thus i believe that krishna will leave his dabaangai action..nd will start to work hard again...so guys r we all waiting for pratiya niwas?...sorry guys i hv started another topic but i can't control myself to share my views...so plz friends plz try to take out positive things from P leaving Tn...plz do share ur views😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yes, If all these nautanki is for  PN then all will be happy 😊
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

hey friendswa i hv decided now i will try to create positivity in the forum,now i will try to find positive points in each nd every track of mkap...because i knw kriya can't be seperated come on friends they are Ram sita jodi...no one ravaana will be able to seperate them...now the positiues after leaving TN...as we all knw pratigya will be out of Tn soon so don't worry friends...krishna will some how will come to know that amma was the one who had try to seperate them nd then krishna will regret for not trusting pratigya nd then he will seek forgiveness nd we r sure that she will forgive him nd then i'm Damn sure that they will leave peacefully krishna too will decide to leave TN with pratigya which may lead to pratigya niwas...nd thus they will share sweet moments living alone eachother...nd thus i believe that krishna will leave his dabaangai action..nd will start to work hard again...so guys r we all waiting for pratiya niwas?...sorry guys i hv started another topic but i can't control myself to share my views...so plz friends plz try to take out positive things from P leaving Tn...plz do share ur views😃

thanx for some positive thoughts between so much negativity thanks a lot
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Oh yes, If all these nautanki is for PN then all will be happy 😊

ya😊may be she will teach him😛
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
hope everyting will be fine soon but thanks 4 telling 2 feel positive..
GunDaa thumbnail
ya gud name cari di...but in india it is said that if u name ur house with ur wife's name then ghar par lashmi aati hai...aakhir woman hi hai jo ghar ko jod kar rakhti hai😃
shrutisinha thumbnail
yup bro i real happy tooo bro keep it up good going
pooar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes i feel that some positive come come after this track
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Ahhh how i wish da u wer one of d CV's...seriously bro...

i really wish dat all dez leads to PN...i really want da to happen...with only Kriya  n only Kriya there...n their junior(s)...dat wud be one of d best tracks...
GunDaa thumbnail
@neechu hahahaha it's my pleasure to becum a cv😆...well kriya whth baby would definately increase their trp'r😃