India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Positives after P leaving TN[PRATIGYA NIWAS]

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
hey friendswa i hv decided now i will try to create positivity in the forum,now i will try to find positive points in each nd every track of mkap...because i knw kriya can't be seperated come on friends they are Ram sita jodi...no one ravaana will be able to seperate them...now the positiues after leaving TN...as we all knw pratigya will be out of Tn soon so don't worry friends...krishna will some how will come to know that amma was the one who had try to seperate them nd then krishna will regret for not trusting pratigya nd then he will seek forgiveness nd we r sure that she will forgive him nd then i'm Damn sure that they will leave peacefully krishna too will decide to leave TN with pratigya which may lead to pratigya niwas...nd thus they will share sweet moments living alone eachother...nd thus i believe that krishna will leave his dabaangai action..nd will start to work hard again...so guys r we all waiting for pratiya niwas?...sorry guys i hv started another topic but i can't control myself to share my views...so plz friends plz try to take out positive things from P leaving Tn...plz do share ur viewsBig smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shantatai-radhi-sudharao100roshna1020shrutisinhameena..AziyaFallen StardhakarnArjaAddictbabithajtelstrapiyarapiyaricarisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Oh yes, If all these nautanki is for  PN then all will be happy Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--MaFia--

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

hey friendswa i hv decided now i will try to create positivity in the forum,now i will try to find positive points in each nd every track of mkap...because i knw kriya can't be seperated come on friends they are Ram sita jodi...no one ravaana will be able to seperate them...now the positiues after leaving TN...as we all knw pratigya will be out of Tn soon so don't worry friends...krishna will some how will come to know that amma was the one who had try to seperate them nd then krishna will regret for not trusting pratigya nd then he will seek forgiveness nd we r sure that she will forgive him nd then i'm Damn sure that they will leave peacefully krishna too will decide to leave TN with pratigya which may lead to pratigya niwas...nd thus they will share sweet moments living alone eachother...nd thus i believe that krishna will leave his dabaangai action..nd will start to work hard again...so guys r we all waiting for pratiya niwas?...sorry guys i hv started another topic but i can't control myself to share my views...so plz friends plz try to take out positive things from P leaving Tn...plz do share ur viewsBig smile

thanx for some positive thoughts between so much negativity thanks a lot

--MaFia--

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Oh yes, If all these nautanki is for PN then all will be happy Smile
yaSmilemay be she will teach himTongue
idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
hope everyting will be fine soon but thanks 4 telling 2 feel positive..

--MaFia--

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
ya gud name cari di...but in india it is said that if u name ur house with ur wife's name then ghar par lashmi aati hai...aakhir woman hi hai jo ghar ko jod kar rakhti haiBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meena..carisma2

shrutisinha IF-Rockerz
shrutisinha
shrutisinha

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
yup bro i real happy tooo bro keep it up good going

--MaFia--

pooar Groupbie
pooar
pooar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
yes i feel that some positive come come after this track

--MaFia--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index