Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
adi sir's rank has risen again...
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
But that's not all, we'll have to work hard like this to get his rank up higher and higher...
you remember how i pushed some of adi fans to comment and debasree was not aware of his FC ubtil i pmed her about it...kuch shrey hamein bhi jaata hei😆
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Theek hai, main aapko shrey de deti hoon!!! Iss acche kartam mein aapka bohot bada haath hai!!! 
the highest rank for him till date has been 16...i am waiting for the day when he again reaches this rank or goes even higher
LadyMeringue thumbnail
The day this happens, I'll leave all my kanjoosi behind and throw a huge party for everyone!!!!
even i will do that..but i seriously feel there is something wrong with all CID actors' profiles...the ranks dont rise as fast as in case of other celebs😕
LadyMeringue thumbnail
That's because in the other celebs' profiles, people are commenting non-stop, whereas, in our CID actors' profiles, there are limited people commenting... that's why the whole difference occurs...
no, even i thought that earlier, but i will cite an example.In one particular week RR's rank was 107 and i commented at that time, next week his rank had risen to 60 and that too after a few comments as my previous comment was on page 1 even then, i came to know that people had not commented much...i had pmed many in my friends list including you, regarding this..if you recall
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Yes I remember that well, but I can't understand how does it really happen... or maybe celebs ranging between 60-107 might have not commneted equally so RR's rank directly rose up... could be possible... though a little stupid...