~!! Wonderland of Crazy Adityaians !!~ - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by deep_baner

actually, am not very adhering when it comes to rules neither do i flout them blatantly...learnt from my school mates...๐Ÿ˜†...you both seem to be sticklers for rules

Deepika you have never broken a single rule of our forum
Yes Deepika I love to follow the rules...after all a true CID fan...there is very few incidents in my life where I break rules...
I have and so have many of us..it was very subtle...and am saying na, i dont break/flout them blatantlyEdited by deep_baner - 12 years ago
You mean Sachin ------------------------- na
nope, i have never been derogatory about him...maybe, a tad bit sarcastic...we spam na, at times...2 or 3 posts of the same person one after the other๐Ÿ˜‰...and once i posted caps having logo of other forums...that is a little rule breaking๐Ÿ˜†
Deepika, regarding reading books, I'd finalkly got the opportunity to read Agatha Christy books, but as I was going toi, I'd to leave school, toh forget it...

And addictions toh even I've got many.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Hmmm... evrybody are here, good.. ๐Ÿ˜›
@rashida- you are back...so, have you seen "highway" or not?
I think we r against him becoz in many scenes he presents in the place of duo...& we the cidians never accept a person in the place of duo...another point is he has no certain style most of the time he just copied them...

Wow Rashida is back ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago