~!! Wonderland of Crazy Adityaians !!~

Posted: 12 years ago

ADITYA SRIVASTAV doesn't need any introduction to the loyal TV viewers who follow the weekly thriller series CID on Sony TV ... as we all know that what a versatile Actor he is... this fan club is made for his fans...the diehard fans who love Aditya through his movies and through his excellent performance on mini screen are most welcomed here.

Hope this FC of our dear ADITYA sir, the awesomest  actor on the earth progresses at an awesome fast speed !!!! Make sure ADITYAians it does !!

Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago

• Discussion about any relevant news on Aditya Sir 
  • Discussion about Friday and Saturday CID episodes and even promos

Saturday : New Episodes Review 

Sunday : Creative work (Siggy, Avi, jingle) Posting

Monday : Review of Favourite Moments

Tuesday :Discussion on Favourite Moments

Wednesday : Playing Game

Friday :Discussion on any Specific Photo of Adi Sir

Aditya Srivastava is very private person... so we hardly get to know about HIS personal details ... but I share with you all whatever I could research about HIM , so here comes a small yet valuable information about HIS personal life - Aditya Srivastava was born in Allahabad on 21st July. HIS wife's name is Manasi and HE has two beautiful daughters. After living in Andheri for a couple of years, he settled for the peace and greenery of Sai Baba Nagar ,  Resident of Sai Baba Complex, Goregaon (E) when it came to buying his own house.

Starting with amateur theatre in Allahabad, Aditya moved to Delhi in 1989 to work with the Sri Ram Centre for Performing Arts. Mumbai was the next destination for this talented actor in 1995 where he made his film debut with Shekhar Kapur's Bandit Queen. He was seen in all the 3 Suspense/Super Natural type serials that came on the 3 major channels - Saturday Suspense/Thriller at 10 (Zee)[ The title was called 6 1/2 because the 7th lookalike was a child, hence called half], Aahat (Sony) and Star Bestseller (Star)[ The First episode called "THE END" of Star Bestseller was featuring him]. He was seen in a serial called '9 Malabar Hill' (on Zee TV) along with Renuka Shahane. He played the role of a fisherman (wearing triangular lungi and stuff). "Initially I did voice-overs for ads and promos. I had to choose television over theatre. I had to survive. That's why I did serials such as Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti, 9 Malabar Hill, Naya Daur, Saturday Suspense and Rishtey among others," says Aditya. Aditya soon graduated to doing films such as Satya and Dil Se. "I took a break from television in 1997 to do films. My film Matrubhoomi with Manish Jha was well received in the festival circuit," says Aditya, adding, "But it was only after my role as a police inspector in Satya that I started getting film offers." But Aditya refused the several offers to play cop as he did not want to get stereotyped and decided to wait.
Meanwhile, he shifted his focus to television once more. After a couple of episodes in BP Singh's Aahat, he was offered the role of a CID officer Abhijeet in the serial CID. "I joined the CID team in 1999 as second-in-command to Shivaji Satam." says Aditya.

Aditya Srivastava apart from CID has worked on big screen & small screen too...This Vibrant Personality has had a very vibrant Career also !!!

CID
Rishtey
Star Best Sellers
Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti
9 Malabar Hill
Naya Daur
Saturday Suspense
Raat Hone Ko Hai

Hindi Movies

Bandit Queen (1996)
Hazaar Chaurasi Ki Maa (1998)
Dil Se... (1998)
Satya (1998)
Dil Pe Mat Le Yaar (2000)
Saathiya (2002)
Mudda(2003)
Ek Hasina Thi (2004)
Lakshya (2004)
Deewaar (2004)
Matrubhoomi (2005)
Dansh (2005)
Darwaza Bandh Rakho (2006)
Dil Se Pooch... Kidhar Jaana Hai (2006)
Black Friday (2007)
Gulaal (2009)
Mohandas (2009)
Raakh (2010) (Post-Production)
Kaalo (2010)
Paanch (Stuck/On Hold)
Let's Kill Veerappan (Stuck/On Hold)

Tamil Movies

Aalwaar
Naalai

Hoping to see many more additions to the list !!

We , the Adityaians know that in past, present & future also...

HIS first played character in CID is Paresh , a criminal who stole the gun of ACP trying to murder his previous boss in the Case of Stolen Gun in 1998.

Aditya Srivastava as Sr. Insp Abhijeet has been integral part of CID since its initial days...  originally HE joined the team as an Inspector. HE lost HIS memory during a case which was aired during 1998 .. Even though HIS memory keeps testing HIM in many cases, HE is sitll considered to be one of the best, intelligent and honest officers of CID . HE is also the best shooter in CID and can shoot with his eyes closed - by only hearing the sound.He is a dashing, tough, suave and a handsome super detective of CID.

The Super detective appear in disguise in many cases of CID to solve the case...in that part Aditya Srivastav is totally different from Abhijit...we can't find any resembles with Abhijit...that's the VERSATALITY of the actor...👏

Senior Inspector Daya is his best friend or rather like his brother. In fact, Daya is the only person in the world whom he trusts. Except him he doesn't trust anyone or rather he can't. This is because he was once badly hit on the head and after that he sometimes forgets everything around him. Though he will be all hard-core with the criminals, he will be equally caring and concerned about the people he love, especially Daya, and will go to any extent to protect them from any danger, even though he will have to put his life ahead for it. This point is seen in the recent episodes like Senior Inspector Abhijeet and Abhijit in Coma. He also considers the CID team to be his family after him losing his memory. He had once been referred to as a "psycho patient" by Sub Inspector Sudhakar. When he gets extremely angry nothing can stop him. He is the second major character after ACP Pradyuman.

His Friendship with Sr Ins Daya (Our dearest Dayanand Shetty) in CID is very popular. We all love their bond and friendship .Nobody can forget these scenes showing their love, affection and concern for each other...

Another character played by Aditya sir in CID...i.e., Rocky in Beherupiya...no one can forget that smile...a superb negative character...hats off you sir...👏

Simultaneously in the same episode we see...

"The kind of personality I have, if I am there in a lead role, a film cannot be 100% mainstream"  Aditya Srivastava 

By Joginder Tuteja, December 8, 2006 - 06:51 IST

In an age of popular films coming week after week and breaking the record of the last blockbuster in the way, there comes a small film like Dil Se Pooch,Kidhar Jaana Hai that takes an offbeat approach and narrates the tale of a couple that got separated post infamous Mumbai riots and met again in diverse circumstances. We get into an exclusive conversation with the male lead of the film, Aditya Srivastava, who has shown his mettle as a character actor in films like Bandit Queen, Dil Se, Satya, Ek Haseena Thi,Matrubhoomi and Dansh in the past.

You seemed to have a great start with films like
Bandit Queen [1996], Dil Se [1998] and Satya [1998]. Why have you been not so high profile on the big screen even after being there for more than a decade?
Well, I mainly look for interesting roles and interesting scripts. This is why I was there in films like Ek Haseena Thi,Deewar and most recently Dansh but then yes, they have been far and few. A lot of my time goes in my serial CID on television and hence until and unless I get to play a very special character, I do not really crave to be there on the big screen.

So is your character that special in Dil Se Pooch & Kidhar Jaana Hai?
Yes, thats true. The film has a backdrop of Mumbai riots and revolves around the characters played by me and Vani Tripathi. Both of us play husband and wife who get separated after the riots. What happens when we meet after years forms the crux of the situation. The irony is that while I am a cop, my wife is now a prostitute. How both of us decide to be together while being scared about the society and the fight that begins henceforth is the underlining drama in the film.

Sounds rather interesting.
Yes, it is! Because while so many stories are told about people who died or got injured in the riots, there are so many terrible stories about people who were indirectly affected by these riots.
Dil Se Pooch  narrates the tale about two such people.

But dont you think that a film with a subject like this needs to be promoted well for its target audience?

Yes, but then I may rather not comment on the films publicity. If my producers feel that they can get the movie in theatres after a 2 week promotion then they have their reason about doing so. I am not really getting into the whys here and would just want the film to do well whenever it releases!

Whats the relevance of the films title considering the subject of the film sounds dark?
The idea is simple. Whenever you are on a crossroad, always listen to your heart. That's because the voice that comes from inside is never wrong. It never lies and always guides you well. This is what happens to the main characters in the film. When they are in crisis, they listen to the heart since it dictates what is right and wrong.

For the first time in your career, you play a lead role.
That's right and what an experience it was! In fact I was running away from the role but then it has turned out to be such an enriching experience in the end. Shrirang, the director of the film, had seen
Satya and as per him, he had written the script keeping me in mind as the central protagonist. He was sure that he wanted to cast me in the role.

Most of your films have breached on being slightly offbeat. Is that intentional?
I won't say that I have a problem doing mainstream cinema. In fact I have been a part of such films like Lakshya or Deewar. But then let me be honest here. The kind of personality I have, if I am there in a lead role, a film cannot be 100% mainstream. It needs to have a subject which is different from what works as popular cinema. I can be cast as a villain in mainstream cinema but certainly not a hero.

Is that a reason why you played the role of an evil lawyer in Ek Haseena Thi?
True, the role was brief but was brought out pretty well. In fact I would also be seen as a villain in 2-3 Tamil films that I am doing.

And release of Black Friday should be another example of that, is not that so?
Yes, we all are quite relieved that the film would finally be seeing the light of the day after the Supreme Court judgment. With a Jan/Feb timeframe for the film's release looking probable, Mid-Day [the film's producers] would be devising a publicity strategy for the film and bring it to the audience.

It could be a turning point in your career?
Dekhiye aasha to nai hi rehti hai!
There have been number of films that I have done with acclaimed directors in the past and I really believe that Black Friday by Anurag Kashyap would make its mark too.

So what next after Dil Se Pooch and Black Friday?
There is a film titled
Raakh which I have done with director Hansal Mehta. It is a film in a complete commercial format with Sohail Khan and Mithun Chakraborty. I play a villain in the film. Beyond that I would be also be doing a film called Mohandas with Mazhar Kamran who is an established cinematographer. And no, before you start wondering, film Mohandas has nothing to do with Gandhi!!

AN INTERVIRW

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPc71Y-kXeM[/YOUTUBE]

There are numerous reviews & articles on Aditya Srivastav & it is impossible to post all the articles & reviews...so only few reviews with relevant portion posted here...😃

An interview of Anurag Kashyap and the making of 'Black Friday'
Anyways, while writing the script few actors i always had in mind..the ones who didn't have to audition..I wanted KK to play Rakesh Maria..Naseeruddin Shah to play Tiger memon and Irrfan to play Badshah Khan..Aditya Srivastava was to play Dangle..Nowazzuddin to play Asgar Mukadam and Pankaj jha to play theba and Dubyendu bhattacharya to play yeda yaqub..Siddhu was the only choice for samraWe got some..others we didn't..Naseer dropped out because he did not want to play a muslim terrorist ..it was a very sensitive time then..Gujrat was burning..and you know how in times like that anybody could have stood up and said anything..Its a funny country..same reason why Irrfan dropped out..Irrfan said he had no issues to play Rakesh Maria..that put us into a sticky situation..the finance was raised by selling these three actors together for the first time..the financiers were pressurising us to interchange the casting of badshah khan and rakesh maria..they also told me i had a KK bias..i tried to show them how KK had a close resemblance to Rakesh Maria..when pressure got too much..i put my foot down..AM stood by me..we got away...Now if not Irrfan then who for Badshah khan..i immediately thought of Aditya srivastava..but i had to show them why i thought so..i hesitantly requested Aditya to audition for Badshah..he had no problems, and was very sporting..sometimes it gets embarrassing..an actor you have worked with and appreciated twice before, you ask him to audition..he rocked..i knew it..

Aditya Shrivastav's Black Friday

By Surendra Hiwarale [ February 11, 2007 at 11:39 am]

The film started and I was taken into the entire conspiracuy of the bomb blasts. Aditya Srivastav aka Badshah Khan was known to me as we had worked with him in Ek Haseena Thi before. Before that my memories of him were of the straight forward honest cop that he played in RGV's Satya. When I was watching it I was constantly pulled in by his performance. Never ever did I loose a single frame whenever he was on screen. What I had liked about the film was its innocent approach towards justifying what happened. And three cheers to Anurag he managed to achieve it.

Its interval, Aditya Srivastav is no doubt my hero, KK still I do not like. We have chai, cigrettes, samosa's, and go back again. The film begins, Pawan too has had an impact on me and he is consistent even today. Aditya I like much more than yesterday. He rocks; I start to feel after Amitabh Bachchan he is the one who has the caliber when it comes to performing.

I can never be wrong in my judgement. As the film unfolds, I am reminded of the scenes that I know. Aditya Srivastav makes me further respect him as the most convincing Badshah Khan. I love you boss as an actor. Whether, it's his gradual progression when he realizes that he has been cheated by Tiger Memon. Jusy check him out in the scene where Theba (I think) tells him that their passports have been burnt. The fight that ensues there, immediately the next cut is of Aditya standing in the bathroom and guys the way he has performed actually made me feel that, this is how real Badsha Khan must have felt. It's so touching.. the scenes where he is constantly trying to speak with Tiger Memon, where in he keeps asking him to move him from Bombay, and his conctant trips to Rampur to jaipur to tonk to again jaipur to Calcutta are amazingly performed, I just loved the way Anurag has designed his emotional graph, which ultimately leads to his coming back to Rampur Badshah Khans native place. It was so well done. Badshah Khan surrenders, his first meeting with Maria, and him finally trying to turn the state approver just makes you feel bad for not only him but for all the boys who were a part of conspiracy. Aditya's track gets over and so does chapter three.

Off Bollywood ' A breed of young actors chooses variety in portfolio over superstardom and money[Track-II Heroes]

Aditya Srivastava: Black Friday, Satya

More actors than textbook heroes, they are cast in the mould of artistes like Balraj Sahni, Naseeruddin Shah, Manoj Bajpai, Pankaj Kapur and Om Puri, recognised more for their acting skills than for their glamour. And they aren't the only ones on the Bollywood horizon'actors like Ranvir Shorey, Deepak Dobriyal, Prroshant Narayanan, Aditya Srivastava, Abhay Deol, Rajat Kapur, Shiny Ahuja, Vijay Raaz, Atul Kulkarni, Shreyas Talpade are all bringing fresh vitality, vigour and also money and success to the alternate, small film movement in the country.

"Opportunities for us are increasing," says Aditya Srivastava, seen recently as Badshah Khan, Tiger Memon's henchman on the run in Anurag Kashyap's Black Friday.

Dil Pe Mat Le Yaar! A bittersweet life By Hansal Mehta

...After much hesitation and awkwardness, my worst fears came true. Manoj refused the film. He wanted to be part of a much bigger film. He wanted to support me but in a bigger endeavor. In despair I approached the very gifted and under-rated Aditya Srivastava for Manoj's role. Aditya agreed. The producer backed out...Aditya Srivastava showed no disappointment when I told him that Manoj would be doing the role offered to him. He accepted the role of Tito for a pittance. He even contributed money towards making the film. I think Tito is one of Indian cinema's most memorable characters. It was a great performance by a very magnanimous actor. 👏👏👏

Kaalo - Desert Witch Movie Review 😃

By Pankaj Sabnani, Glamsham Editorial [ December 16, 2010 10:39:43 PM IST ]

Aditya Shrivastav (CID fame) gives an earnest performance. 👏

Aditya Shrivastav does well.👏

Interview 1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm1hvogKyz4&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

Its A Creature Movie Says Aditya (Interview 2)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaI_r-HkVKA&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

Swini khera and Aditya shrivastav

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_pdSUWOkiw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

"...It was because of him lots of things happened in my life. It was because of him my creativity came back. It was because of him I began to notice things I took for granted. It was because of him my patriotism zeal increased (1 of the factors). He taught me lots of things no one will understand. My obsession just increases... day by day am dreaming of him and about him, in all the looks from 1998 to present, in all avatars of films i saw so far and cid episodes i liked a lot or watched too many times... From the lost and traumatised police inspector to the angry young man and criminal hunter officer of cid to the quiet and assertive cop to the mild tempered, mellowed down super cop to the present avatar of level headed detective cop-- His awesome trasnformation had been so consistent that I often wonder whether its Aditya or Abhijeet who is acting, so natural and spontaneous...And no one, yes no one will understand how S.I. Abhi influenced me. He gave me a new meaning in life. I identify with him in places and situations except in the case of his memory loss...He helped unwittingly in many decisions, actions, brain-works, activities, and lots of other things. ... He is my salvation, One of the main reel characters I look up to, one of the main forces behind everything I do... I realised my identity after knowing him. He gave me a new life. He gave everything I wanted. He is a human and not perfect always- and that is definitely true."

"...I began to watch CID after my brother narrated the "case of mysterious gift". He had praised the actor donning the role of Abhijeet a lot and my brother is a person who is never impressed easily. This aroused my curiosity and I watched the next episode. I expected him to be a regular handsome guy and was taken aback at the first sight of his. But then gradually I began to realize that he possesses a charm of his own which has a hypnotic effect on people and that intensity on his face never made me take eyes off him even for a moment..."

"It is great if we can influence one life in our lifetime. Here is he sir who has done so much more and without setting out to do any such thing. He is truly someone beyond great...Never have I seen him tell anyone in any of his episodes to do something. He leads by living how a true man must live. Daya compliments him well in this. No wonder all of us are drawn to a true, passoinate person that Aditya-Abhijeeth is..."

"...I suddenly found an internet shy person like me surfing the net for more information. It became like an obsession, I searched youtube and saw all the episodes that I could. Aditya Shrivastav is not just another actor for me. He is the epitome of Honesty, integrity and justice.  The good looks are just an added advantage..."

"Two people who have influenced my life has been him &...and I love them a bit too much to think of anything bad or wrong from them !! Aditya sir's humbleness, dedication, excellence and hard work has made me learn from him to be a better human being !! His smile and "ada" has made me smile and blush even in worst of times!! His single memory can instantly make me start laughing like a crazy person !! His eyes can take me to the world of dreams!! On the whole, He is someone whom I never wanna miss... He is someone who has taught me to be the BEST with your work !!"

"Everybody has someone special who really deaply affected not only his life but sole.Aditya sir..I am fortunate that I met him.A simple man with lovely smile,having expressive eyes and sweet  voice.I wish all CIDn should meet him.I just talked him for 2 minutes.How we can know somebody with in 2 minute? Yo got big qestion mark on your face..hein na?I would say that 2 minute is more than enough to know that man.He has someting karismatic at same time his simplycity and smile..."

"Well no matter how much I tell about this man words will fall short !!! He was the reason I started watching CID & that's what I proudly told him too!!! ...And my first glance falls on this lean darn complexion man with a certain shine in his eyes !!! He was being accused of taking a bribe and was being scolded for that !!! He had this certain mystery to him !! Some kind of charm !!! Something don't know what attracted me towards him !!! I was rather an introvert and a silent person so was he !!! Maybe this similarity is what made me dot through the whole episode of Accused Officer !! The episode was over I was glued to CID !!! I started watching daily only to see more of him !! Know him !!! Why is he like this ??? What's this past they were talking off and many more questions brought me to IF !!! Adi die is simply excellence personified !!! An unconventionally handsome and a charm !!!! He has this aura around him that just by his presence or just by seeing him on screen it feels as if it's someone very near and special !!! His glittering eyes,the lively refreshing smile,the anger,the seriousness,the lovely tone and voice and above all the humbleness and simplicity forces me fall in love with this man every single time and all over again as I see him on screen !!! ...I can never avoid this man purposely !!! My super hero super cop Abhijeet & the awsomest actor ever Adi sir are an indispensible part of me !!!I proud to be your fan sir !!!"

"...for the first time in my life i found a man who was perfect in the way that i imagined my dream man should be...not chocolaty but manly and mature at the same time he doesn't look elderly..his voice when low becomes husky which caresses my heart, when in high pitch so commanding and authoritative, his eyes are a mirror of his inner emotions, in every facet he looks befitting. He was like a silver lining to the dark clouds that were hovering over my life two years back, bad times had fallen upon me. I was depressed and went about everything in a perfunctory manner but when I used to see him, I went into a different world where no depressive thoughts existed."

"Well after seeing him I realised that all the crushes I have had before, the kind of choices I had made were all rubbish, false, wrong, ridiculous.. He has changed my outlook completely, I think he has become more of an addiction for me... Well I had never really thought I would fall for someone like him... I can fight with the whole world to catch one glimpse of him.. I'm very much unromantic, aggressive kind of person, but I transform into a poetess on seeing him.. everyday I explore a new side of him, even during watching episode like Gavah Bana Shikar & Mysterious Mr Arvind over & over again..."

JANUARY
ilovedaya                        07th
nandiniraizada                10th 
Saadrita                         12th
Shagnika                         14th
aditi                               21st
Ritika1021                      21st

FEBRUARY
Twinklelovescid              6th 
deep_baner                    10th