Miley Jab Hum Tum

SaJan OS - The proposal

Posted: 12 years ago

She was sitting in the canteen with the entire gang around her. She was so busy talking to her di that she didn't notice him watching her from a distance. And finally he felt that this is the right moment. He looked up at his Dude and sent one last silent prayer before heading right in her direction. Once he was at the entrance, he snapped his fingers and boom...everyone went silent. Actually not only silent, everyone went still. She looked around her to see what happened and realized no one was moving. She called out to each of her friends one by one but no one would answer nor move. She jerked her di to bring her out of this stillness but her di didn't budge. Just as she was starting to think they were all playing a game of 'statue' and she should become still like them, she heard his voice over the microphone.

"Chashmish..."

She turned to where the sound was coming from and saw him approaching in his usual style. Seeing the puzzling look on her face he smiled. She was as innocent as a 3 year old. And he thanked the good heavens for not letting any impurity breach her being in all these years. He instantly recollected the first time they met at the pool party where she innocently apologized for hurting one of his friends, and then the times he had to literally go on his knees to assuage her mood when she was angry at him, or to the times when she avoided him so his girl-friend could be happy and then to the times he realized he was in love with her. His times spent with her ran like a movie in front of his eyes at that moment. That's all he had been thinking for the past few days...times spent with her and how important she is in his life.

"Samrat.." he came out of his movie smiling at her realizing that he had stopped in his steps. From the looks it seemed as if she had been calling out to him for long but he had been too busy day dreaming about her.

"Haan Chashmish"

"Yeh kya ho raha hai. Koi kuch bol kyun nahi raha. Yeh sab log aise..." she said looking around her to make him see what was obvious to even the gods in heaven, he was sure. Everything she said would make him love her even more. He thought he was going to die one day...He started moving towards her again.

"Chashmish, tum toh jaanti ho mere mann mein kya chal raha hai. Tum jaanti ho main tumhare baare mein kya feel karta hoon. Main chahta hoon ki meri zindagi ki har subah tumhe dekhkar shuru ho. Main chahta hoon ki meri zindagi ke har mod par tum mere saath ho. Main chahta hoon ki meri har saans mein tumhari khushboo ho. Main chahta hoon ki mere din ke har lamhe mein tum mere saath ho."

She probably knew what was coming which is why she had already become teary eyed by the time he completed all those lines. Yet, she looked on...and now, he was close enough to her..within a hand's reach.

"Chashmish, I want to grow old with you. " He then took out a ring from him pocket and went on his knees to say "Toh Miss Gunjan Bhushan...will you marry me?"

"Nahi" came her quick reply. At first he was shocked but after reflecting on her tone he added, "Soch lo! Samrat ke liye bohot saari girls wait kar rahi hain. Bas mere haan bolne ki der hai." He said the last part in his usual flirtish manner.

"Gunjan tumse shaadi nahi kar sakti. Kyunki Chashmish ne tumse shaadi karne ka faisla le liya hai. Aur Gunjan Samrat aur uski Chashmish ke beech nahi aana chahti." even though she had tears now rolling down her cheeks, she was smiling like she had received a trophy she had been wanting for a long time.

"I'm sorry. Chashmish, will you marry me?" he now said with all seriousness and she dropped down on the floor as well to simply say "Samrat" and jumped forward to hug him.

They both hugged for a few moments. They then suddenly heard someone clear his throat at which they broke away from the hug. He then said " Jaldi se haan bolo Chashmish. Mujhe inko free karna hai. Yeh tumhari 'haan' sunke hi statue se free honge."

Her jaw dropped when she heard that he had planed it for her this way...involving all her friends and others too. She looked around in disbelief and then back to him. "I wanted the moment to go still when we took the biggest decision of our lives. And look, time just stopped."

Hitting him lightly on his chest, she said "haan". Only a second later, the entire canteen was filled with teasing Ooohhs and cheers. They both got up and when she registered what had happened in front of so many people, she very shyly buried her face in his chest. He held her so tight as if had won his trophy but he didn't forget to look up to his Dude to thank him for everything.

P.S. - I've written many one shots on Maan and Geet before but this is my very first OS on SaJan. Hope you all like it. The idea is not mine...its from a video I saw.

Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh! Look who turned out to be a secret 'Sajan' fan! :)

Dol! I liked the OS, and had hoped for some naughtiness!  as I have always imagined Samrat to be! It was simple and sweet as you wait for that 'First Kiss'! There is love in the air and  you cannot see it, however you can feel it! It was an adorable proposal!

Now that you have opened more doors, I expect you to continue this saga...!
πŸ˜‰

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm...nice os...

Edited by pearl10 - 12 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awww that was such a sweeet and cutee OS..!! πŸ˜³ Loved it dear..! <33 πŸ€— 
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one
do write more os
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow wonderful os dear😳..do write more..πŸ˜›.
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Omg!! wow!! What a cute and sweet OS...Simply Awesome...πŸ‘πŸ‘...Very well written...Loved reading and imagining whole scene very much...😍...πŸ‘πŸΌ..Ur Os has put me in full drooling mode...😍...Drooling over my favourite Sajan/Monaya😍...Superb work Dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘...Do write more sweet Os...

Love Gunjan😊😊...

Awesome OS.You should really right more on SaJan.Loved it.πŸ˜ƒ
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hey ,

very  well  written! :)
Please  do  write  more  on  SaJan  and  when  you  do  please  do  pm   me.

--Adya
..Ambika.. thumbnail
awesome yaar..it was wonderful...luvd their confession...so so cute..plz do write more and pm me...