cvs never gave gauri a change to enjoy her life

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i noticed  onething about the cvs of sangini that they never ever gave gauri a single chance to enjoy her life completely till now๐Ÿ˜กwhen she was alone & not married then also she never was able to enjoy her life due to her responsibilities towards her family including her naani,mother & umang๐Ÿ˜ญwhen she got married then also she was never given a single  chance to enjoy and cherish her marital life & love life with rudra completely๐Ÿ˜ญ firstly because of rudra's love for pihu & then because of ranesh,ram & his mother  and  padma chachi๐Ÿ˜กwhenever she got an opportunity to enjoy her life these stupid cvs brought so many obstacles in her life in the form of ratnesh,ram & his mother,padma chachi,pihu & her maasiwhy these brainless cvs can't allow gauri to live her life happily & peacefully enjoying every bit of itโ“๐Ÿ˜”
the cvs should understand by now that gauri is also a human being & not a devi and has full right to enjoy every bit of her life๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I agree , Mona. Everytime Gauri had a little happiness in her life , there  was then a moment which was worse.
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I agree , Mona. Everytime Gauri had a little happiness in her life , there  was then a koment which was worse.

what do u mean by komentโ“
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaghosh

what do u mean by komentโ“

I mean moment.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was thinking the same here. Gauri and Rudra never spent happy moments together. Just as Rudra was beginning to fall in love with gauri, up comes Ram and then Rudra lost his memory and now this struggle with Pihu again.  CV's need to Give these two Characters a chance to bond. I think they look great together.
--AiSha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayadallie

I was thinking the same here. Gauri and Rudra never spent happy moments together. Just as Rudra was beginning to fall in love with gauri, up comes Ram and then Rudra lost his memory and now this struggle with Pihu again.  CV's need to Give these two Characters a chance to bond. I think they look great together.

i agree with you, after  marrige they never had spent happy moments togeather ...
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes i agree...i was hoping to see more of rudra & gauri..the oni time was the one time they spent for the suhaag raat...after tat all gone