Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots - Tujhko saja doo aa ... mahii veyy!! (Page 92)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

Alwayzz never forget ladiezzz,...!! The 3 advices from that ffamouz poet...!! Never run after 3 thingzz in life...!! A TRAIN , BUS and A GIRL/BOY ...!! although until now we have failed miserably  to follow that hai na...!!ROFLROFLSilly

letzz cheers to that...!!WinkTongue 

I know what can I say Vinu, boys will never learn na!  They love to run after me! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLI see me getting chumma now! LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Chadddoo...

Kya aap ye jaante hai ki Geet ne Ghar 272 episode mein choda tha aur aaj 311 episode khatam ho gaya...

LOL now on to trivia's????
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Another favorite...Breathless!!

EBasso

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Alwayzz never forget ladiezzz,...!! The 3 advices from that ffamouz poet...!! Never run after 3 thingzz in life...!! A TRAIN , BUS and A GIRL/BOY ...!! although until now we have failed miserably  to follow that hai na...!!ROFLROFL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raaz D,

The famous poet said not to run after a moving train, a speeding bus or a phast phast girl/boyLOL

But run with life, dont wait for life to pass by,  so the ffamouz poet said tooLOL
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

yes ... she was trying to provoke him also with an item number ... please ussey baat karlo ... she really loves you Vinu ... apni jaan se bhi zyada ..Tongue

Originally posted by dtri

By the way Mr. India - There is a new girl on your thread - her name is LuVey!!! She always misses you when you come around. She told us specifically to pass her hellos and jhappis to you!!! I am sure you will read it on your thread in your raaz ways but I figured I would pass on the message anyway!! Embarrassed

EBasso

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Vinu aisa kiss kabhi nahi ayega ... Agar ayega toh main apna TV bech doongi ...ROFLROFL

isko spoiler nahi kehte ... isey kehte hai jaley pe namak chidakna ...LOL

Alwayzz never forget ladiezzz,...!! The 3 advices from that ffamouz poet...!! Never run after 3 thingzz in life...!! A TRAIN , BUS and A GIRL/BOY ...!! although until now we have failed miserably  to follow that hai na...!!ROFLROFLSilly

Well said Nihu, and i was thinking about someone else as well, shaadi khatre meinWink...

Muniza
LVraaz IF-Dazzler
LVraaz
LVraaz

@Nauntankizz:> ROFLROFLTongue
  btw, where izz Mirchi Mixx and Munnidarling...??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial-honeydew-Infinitedreams

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Vinu aisa kiss kabhi nahi ayega ... Agar ayega toh main apna TV bech doongi ...ROFLROFL

isko spoiler nahi kehte ... isey kehte hai jaley pe namak chidakna ...LOL

Dil ka armaan aansoo mein bahe gaye Nihu! CryCryCryCry

Go to top