Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots - Tujhko saja doo aa ... mahii veyy!! (Page 73)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by dtri

arrey yeh miya biwi kahaan gayab (Oh sorry - Mr. and Mrs. IndiaROFL) ho gaye??????

Dhanno...dono ko NEEND aa rahi thi...smaja kar!!WinkROFLROFL
ooiieee, Mirchii  Mixx..!! until now we sleep in separate places and roomzz..!! since Nauntanki izz being pretty priceyyy juicyy like mee as well,...!!  thizzz izz FFamily thread yu idiotzz zoobi doobi !!Hailaaa !! BlushingROFL Day Dreaming

Koi Gul nai Vinu...we are a LOVING family of Adults here...no sharam...no haya!!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesLVraazEBasso

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Originally posted by -honeydew-

haha !!! really ??? you are really her mom .. wow !! awesome ... i wonder what my mum wud say if she came onto forums ...LOLLOLHug

Originally posted by Anwesha_02

ab mujhe fir se neend nahi aa rahi ... toh main aa gayi ... i am one restless soul ROFL
Hello Virtual twin, This is Anwesha..Ash Ki Reality waali Mom, she really wanted me to come and meet youLOL
Well Yes I am her MomLOLand I get that question all the time but I have no answerLOLYour Name by the wayHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso-honeydew-

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Thank you darling Raaz D, u never disappoint.
Thumbs UpClap

as far as i know, i've already replied to this kind of Q at my thread nahi...?? final editing izz going to be made by the channel team but not all errors completely comes from the channel ... fair enough !! SillyWacko

,SmileTongueSmile
Sorry buddy,  dont get to read everything, on ur thread, cause of my fast pace at workConfusedLOL.  You havent exactly answered my question, but for the moment I am spaced out satisfied.Tongue  Not fair enough 'cause I understand the channel team, and I understand the difficulty of CVs; but what I asked is - everything else is fabulous, but Guru and Drashti, dont have the magic to continue a 'near love scene'  to its complete finality...that was my question?.  But dont worry, I will punch the bag another timeEmbarrassed.  Take it easy.  Another time on the thread, huh.Smile  I dont mean a 'lip kiss' or a 'fall on bed make love scene' -  I mean even the magic of bringing a total closeness is lost somewhere between themConfused.  But you have promised us the starsHeart in future episodes, so I'll wait and watch!!!LOL

Edited by lovetheserial - 11 May 2011 at 10:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazmechantefille--Nargis--Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
ShockedShocked Vinu tum yeh kaisi baatein kar rahey ho .. apacharam ... apacharam LOLLOL.. and btw ... u just called me Pricey ...?

arrey yeh miya biwi kahaan gayab (Oh sorry - Mr. and Mrs. IndiaROFL) ho gaye??????

ooiieee, Mirchii  Mixx..!! until now we sleep in separate places and roomzz..!! since Nauntanki izz being pretty priceyyy juicyy like mee as well,...!!  thizzz izz FFamily thread yu idiotzz zoobi doobi !!Hailaaa !! BlushingROFL Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazEBasso--Nargis--Infinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

@Nags - Ekjactly like Maan fingers wala chup Wink

@Nihu - yaar kya fill you in - total TP ho raha hai... aaj maine apne saare bosses ko bada mammey banaya hai... adha ghanta bol kar do ghante se bethi hoon LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraaz--Nargis--Infinitedreams

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Koi Gul nai Vinu...we are a LOVING family of Adults here...no sharam...no haya!!!LOL

exxxaccctttlllyyySmile

LVraazmechantefille

LVraaz IF-Dazzler
LVraaz
LVraaz

Wacko@ Nautanki:>

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
 AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
 AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
 AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
 AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

ShockedGeekDiddn't i just tell yu to go , off to sleep ..?? Yu're not well nd izz not good for your health !! OuchOuchDeadPinch

Edited by LVraaz - 11 May 2011 at 4:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisceslovetheserialEBassomechantefille--Nargis---honeydew-Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

we spoke yesterday morning chandi ... Tongue and we shall speak tomorrow mrng as well after my walk like we always do .. and when i offered to call you today u refused... ab bolo ... meri kya galti hai Cry

Originally posted by muniza75

ab mujhe fir se neend nahi aa rahi ... toh main aa gayi ... i am one restless soul ROFL

No need to say, i know how restless person you are Hug...Missing talking with you since 2 days, but no worries, Chandi can wait Cry...
Do hi loog hain jo wait karate hain, ek tum honeydew, ek tumhara honeybee VinuOuch...

Muniza

Did i said, tumhari ghalti hai? I know you had offered me, pur main apni jaan ko thori pareshaan karongiHug...

Muniza

EBasso-honeydew-

Go to top