Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots - Tujhko saja doo aa ... mahii veyy!! (Page 67)

cxw1065 Senior Member
cxw1065
cxw1065

Joined: 10 November 2006
Posts: 250

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
for Tejmi fans

an FF I found and loved-- I wish any of this could happen

(I see a few have read it already, I'm glad)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anwesha_02

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by Anwesha_02

I see new Faces here, All I remember from my last visit was Zahra, Muniza and Shivani.. Who else? Introduction Please..

Hi how are you?
Good to see you here...




Muniza
I am not Fine MunizaBlushing

Why what happened? MaanEet ne keel kurdiya kya?



Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by lovetheserial

Dhanno... Nihu...I too love the UN-laughing Maan...Man I just watch all of the episodes last night again...from HP days all the way till she moves into the outhouse...woh CHARM hi alag tha...i miss it!!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Nags,  Honey,  Dh,
 
It may be hell uva difficult task for GC to be that un-laughing Maan too long...cause its an effort on his part I guess to become the complete angry or non-emotional MAAN...so a bit of his lighter side, the warmer, cooler,  laughable hearts just helps us to understand the other side of Maan SK... I like the juggling between the laughable, meanlook and the angry Maan...


I know Al...but lately I feel that it is too out of CHARACTER for him...I don't see any of the KHADOOSness in him anymore...I miss the KHADOOS Maan...now all we have is his KHADOOS HAIR!!!LOL

 
 
LOL @ his khadoos hair hahahah nags u cracked me up!!!


Dhanno...GC ne khud kaha tha na SBS mein...ke uske bal KHADOOS hai...didn't you see that segment??  It was great!!!  A must GURTI watch!!!
Wink
 
no nags i've been missing some really good gurti segments recently I need to catch up on all of them... last 3 weeks have been too actionpacked!!! Angry work, home, and all other dramas LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Joined: 04 January 2011
Posts: 667

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by Anwesha_02

I see new Faces here, All I remember from my last visit was Zahra, Muniza and Shivani.. Who else? Introduction Please..


I am Nargis...urf Nagz...and Vinu ki MIRCHI MIXXX!!!   You are??
Nargis Hello Mirchi Hai Hai mirchi Uff uff MirchiLOLSorry the song just came into my MindLOL
and I am AnweshaBig smileofocurse not Maan's sister, I was totally excited first but the actress ruined it all..Anyway let's not talk about that, today's episode wasEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille--Nargis--

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Joined: 11 June 2008
Posts: 5263

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cxw1065

for Tejmi fans

an FF I found and loved-- I wish any of this could happen

(I see a few have read it already, I'm glad)


Hmm sounds interesting thanks Doc

BTW, hi
Amruta here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cxw1065--Nargis--

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by dtri

 
Ohhooo wow mummaa thank you for the grand intro Hug
 
Soh to hai... apne radio se kaafi saaro ko bore karti hoon LOL Embarrassed

Pur atleast page toh increase kurti ho betiHug...




Muniza
 
 
LOL yes mumma... dedicated idiot jo hoon!! Koi sune ya na sune... gaane pesh karna doordhwani ka huq hai!!! LOLWinkTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by lovetheserial

Dhanno... Nihu...I too love the UN-laughing Maan...Man I just watch all of the episodes last night again...from HP days all the way till she moves into the outhouse...woh CHARM hi alag tha...i miss it!!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Nags,  Honey,  Dh,
 
It may be hell uva difficult task for GC to be that un-laughing Maan too long...cause its an effort on his part I guess to become the complete angry or non-emotional MAAN...so a bit of his lighter side, the warmer, cooler,  laughable hearts just helps us to understand the other side of Maan SK... I like the juggling between the laughable, meanlook and the angry Maan...


I know Al...but lately I feel that it is too out of CHARACTER for him...I don't see any of the KHADOOSness in him anymore...I miss the KHADOOS Maan...now all we have is his KHADOOS HAIR!!!LOL

 
 
LOL @ his khadoos hair hahahah nags u cracked me up!!!


Dhanno...GC ne khud kaha tha na SBS mein...ke uske bal KHADOOS hai...didn't you see that segment??  It was great!!!  A must GURTI watch!!!
Wink
 
no nags i've been missing some really good gurti segments recently I need to catch up on all of them... last 3 weeks have been too actionpacked!!! Angry work, home, and all other dramas LOL

Guru waala action packed toh nahin hai na?Wink...

Did you read his blog? We had good laugh yesterday...
He is such a simple guy yaar pur itna bhi seedha nahin hai...




Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces--Nargis--

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Joined: 22 November 2009
Posts: 2079

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Anamika here...Hug


Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
cvs im SICK of "Mahii" jst name da show "MAHI"

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: missamazing   Replies: 125   Views: 9264

missamazing 125 9264 25 July 2010 at 4:49am by -TeriMalang-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index