Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Nihu - I am awake since 2:45 am, and i am still here, no need to go ma'am...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Dhanno... Nihu...I too love the UN-laughing Maan...Man I just watch all of the episodes last night again...from HP days all the way till she moves into the outhouse...woh CHARM hi alag tha...i miss it!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nags,  Honey,  Dh,

It may be hell uva difficult task for GC to be that un-laughing Maan too long...cause its an effort on his part I guess to become the complete angry or non-emotional MAAN...so a bit of his lighter side, the warmer, cooler,  laughable hearts just helps us to understand the other side of Maan SK... I like the juggling between the laughable, meanlook and the angry Maan...

yes yes Alwa life mein balance maangta hai :) hehe πŸ˜› I agree!!! But given the preference I shall select the attitude maan any day!!!😳
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok but only for half an hr more. mom ne dekh liya toh chittar padenge!
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And while I'm waiting...a funny old one I adore n quote!! 

This chap cracks me up.Hope u lyk it!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwzp8AwHdZw[/YOUTUBE]

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haan amru ruk bhi jaao...
LVraaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

Mr. India I think your dear onez are leavin you and going...

here'z one from me... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJaUSCxhEYA[/YOUTUBE]

Hailaaa !!πŸ€— nd hellooo to yu too, what's your name what's your name... ?? dont give me sheila ki jawani type..πŸ˜†

@Nauntanki :> replied !! now off to sleep...!!😑 nd we will hit  100 poges... hai na FFAMIly ??🀣πŸ€ͺ

or all your wishes shall be postponed !!😑😈🀣

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Dhanno... Nihu...I too love the UN-laughing Maan...Man I just watch all of the episodes last night again...from HP days all the way till she moves into the outhouse...woh CHARM hi alag tha...i miss it!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nags,  Honey,  Dh,

It may be hell uva difficult task for GC to be that un-laughing Maan too long...cause its an effort on his part I guess to become the complete angry or non-emotional MAAN...so a bit of his lighter side, the warmer, cooler,  laughable hearts just helps us to understand the other side of Maan SK... I like the juggling between the laughable, meanlook and the angry Maan...

I know Al...but lately I feel that it is too out of CHARACTER for him...I don't see any of the KHADOOSness in him anymore...I miss the KHADOOS Maan...now all we have is his KHADOOS HAIR!!!πŸ˜†

Infinitedreams thumbnail
I replied on your post...

Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by muniza75

Haila i knew it he will come, i knew it...Zaror humara hashar daikne aayega...VinuuuπŸ€—...

Muniza
Hailaa..!! Munnidarling...!!πŸ€—πŸ˜Ž howwa yu doing ??

VinuuuπŸ€— don't ask me, i have no answer of this, i am not in my senses, don't know which world i belong to? I seriously wanna say that i love you, i don't wanna say thanks, but seriously love you buddy...I am happy to see Guru in action πŸ˜‰...Sachi tooo prophessional, tell me he is?πŸ˜‰...Every minute when i see his improvement, i bow to you only...If you ever remember my PM to you...Anyways i PM'd you plz check thats really important otherwise won't tell you to check...

Muniza

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: LVraaz

Hailaaa !!πŸ€— nd hellooo to yu too, what's your name what's your name... ?? dont give me sheila ki jawani type..πŸ˜†

@Nauntanki :> replied !! now off to sleep...!!😑 nd we will hit  100 poges... hai na FFAMIly ??🀣πŸ€ͺ

or all your wishes shall be postponed !!😑😈🀣

😲😲 Meri beti ka naam nahin jaante ho? She is Dhwani, meri Dhwani express...She can alone run the idiotz thread with her radio "DoorDhwani"...

Muniza
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Am I going to be crashing in again? πŸ˜•
Sorry about that, Ash wanted me to meet her Virtual ParentsπŸ˜› Edited by Anwesha_02 - 12 years ago