3 Idiots - Tujhko saja doo aa ... mahii veyy!! - Page 55

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dtri

arrey yeh miya biwi kahaan gayab (Oh sorry - Mr. and Mrs. India🀣) ho gaye??????

Hum ko pagal bana kur, lets hit the 100 page, and both escaped, but they don't know woh sair hain toh hum sawa sair πŸ˜‰...Vinu kya samajhta hai, Munni uske tactics nahin samajhti? Beta Vinu teri haddi haddi ko jaanti hoon, shakal chor kurπŸ˜›...

Muniza
Muniza, dear lady!

how kind-- you are all being so sweet and lovely, I wish I could be here more often

many thanks!!!

regards
Doc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RAAZ D😳,  A reply plzzz.😊😊😊

Thankzzz   Raaz D.

Your brains, your eyezzz for direction,  work fabulous...We are there to bow down and just watch with tongues out, lupping every scene, our hairs stand high, our eyes drool, our hearts go dhak dhak dhak...our mouths openzzz

A question: In the Maan and Geet Scenes, why is there this very weird jatka stop when it comes to real touch, a warm kiss, now just on the cheeks or eyes,  why is everything at a standstill, darling Vinu Raaz D.  Why are they just in a silenced mode when acting out passion...

Everything else is fabulously portrayed.  The hillarious scenes, the dialogues, the new characters,  the direction towards the storyline, everything is just stunningly watch watch with awe and laughter scenes.  But the passion gives us a raw deal Why Vinu Raaz D?????Why?????? Can't you make -it like your very famous 'Vinu ki nihu' nautanki imaginative scenes????  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nags's:

Wah Al...nus dabaa ke poocha...love it!!!

Your reply?????  Plszzz...

sorry ALlie...it is late n mom n Dad - u know how it is naa.πŸ˜†.

catchya tomo

Vinu - thanks for the clarification!
bye girl frends!!

carry on dancing!
Originally posted by LVraaz

Guru izz a very professional actor...!! He respects and appreciates the thorough and professional work of the contentzz...!! he izz very hardworking and if yu ask him to give 20 percent... he would make 50 times better and it shows..!! same goes as DD.. but like i said, romantic scenes izz more tougher to shoot cozz... everybody keep loosing their balance and laughing it up all the time especially when yu have 2 madness actors together in the same frame ...!!πŸ€ͺ🀣

and what yu saw in today episode was actually the result of their madness..!! 🀣😳

i havent check any pms yet...will do that tmrw or day after...!! 😎

I am totally agree with you Vinu, that's i meant to say in romantic scenes, cause that would be the tougher one...And that's why i seriously respects him more...We know about DD, but mostly people complain about GC alot, and that's why i am feeling so good, that he is leaving everyone speechless...They are doing fab job that it's not seem that they are doing acting, too real πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...And that's one actor should has to do...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
Amru gudniteeeπŸ€—

I can understand your state...

Mummy's se thoda bahut darr lena chaiye...😳

Cya later😊

arrey yeh miya biwi kahaan gayab (Oh sorry - Mr. and Mrs. India🀣) ho gaye??????

Dhanno...dono ko NEEND aa rahi thi...smaja kar!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

Anweshaaa πŸ€—

humaari aashi bahot cute hai... usne tumhe yahan apne virtual parents se milne bheja?

Aur woh parents dono Mr. and Mrs. India ban gaye hai 🀣

main to yaad hoon na??? Dhanno/Dhwani/D/Dh/Dee/Dtri/DeeJay

aur koi naam hai kya mera logo??? πŸ˜‰
aww Deejay (my choice) I love that its coolπŸ˜ƒ
So where do I find this Mr. and Mrs. India?
I am curious that the crazy girl actually found some parents πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Dhanno...dono ko NEEND aa rahi thi...smaja kar!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

LOL Nags - samajh gayi.. main chup bilkul chup!!! πŸ˜ƒ