3 Idiots - Tujhko saja doo aa ... mahii veyy!! - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by muniza75

I replied on your post...

Originally posted by LVraaz

Originally posted by muniza75

Haila i knew it he will come, i knew it...Zaror humara hashar daikne aayega...Vinuuu๐Ÿค—...

Muniza
Hailaa..!! Munnidarling...!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Ž howwa yu doing ??

Vinuuu๐Ÿค— don't ask me, i have no answer of this, i am not in my senses, don't know which world i belong to? I seriously wanna say that i love you, i don't wanna say thanks, but seriously love you buddy...I am happy to see Guru in action ๐Ÿ˜‰...Sachi tooo prophessional, tell me he is?๐Ÿ˜‰...Every minute when i see his improvement, i bow to you only...If you ever remember my PM to you...Anyways i PM'd you plz check thats really important otherwise won't tell you to check...

Muniza

Haan VINUU...I have to admit GC is better with the TOUCHY FEELY parts now...good training form you...i guess!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
Good night darling Amru.   Edelweizz, edelweizz๐Ÿ˜Š
we saw khadoos MSK in his anger against Tej yesterday-- but when your sexy wife is trying to patao you, its hard to stay khadoos so he melted quickly!!

but khadoos MSK is there, we can see him whenever Lucky is terrified of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want MSK to champion Pammi's haq-- she needs the ultimate male as her brother-figure to remind her evil hubby what true masculinity is!

(and MSK epitomises true masculinity at the moment)

regards
Doc
Edited by cxw1065 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by LVraaz

Hailaaa !!๐Ÿค— nd hellooo to yu too, what's your name what's your name... ?? dont give me sheila ki jawani type..๐Ÿ˜†

@Nauntanki :> replied !! now off to sleep...!!๐Ÿ˜ก nd we will hit  100 poges... hai na FFAMIly ??๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช

or all your wishes shall be postponed !!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

LOL Hello Mr. India... I am Dhwani!!! No Sheila only Dhanno๐Ÿ˜ณ (my other nickname on the thread๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›)

Nice to finally be chatting with yaa... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by --Nargis--

I know Al...but lately I feel that it is too out of CHARACTER for him...I don't see any of the KHADOOSness in him anymore...I miss the KHADOOS Maan...now all we have is his KHADOOS HAIR!!!๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ you can't see khados Maan with Geet anymore...If you want any other girl in his life then it's ok...Waise loved the way Guru said "khadoos hain, khadoos" to his hairs...GurTi are funny...

Muniza
Originally posted by --Nargis--

I know Al...but lately I feel that it is too out of CHARACTER for him...I don't see any of the KHADOOSness in him anymore...I miss the KHADOOS Maan...now all we have is his KHADOOS HAIR!!!๐Ÿ˜†

LOL @ his khadoos hair hahahah nags u cracked me up!!!
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Good night darling Amru.   Edelweizz, edelweizz๐Ÿ˜Š

OMG luv that song...btw do u know if there was ever a sequel tot he movie? I kno there was a book

Waise ppl...which season of Geet is this now? I had heard Drashti mentioning something bout seasonsin an interview
I see new Faces here, All I remember from my last visit was Zahra, Muniza and Shivani.. Who else? Introduction Please..
Helo der - Amruta urf Amru here!

whaddup
Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
Originally posted by cxw1065

we saw khadoos MSK in his anger against Tej yesterday-- but when your sexy wife is trying to patao you, its hard to stay khadoos so he melted quickly!!

but khadoos MSK is there, we can see him whenever Lucky is terrified of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want MSK to champion Pammi's haq-- she needs the ultimate male as her brother-figure to remind her evil hubby what true masculinity is!

(and MSK epitomises true masculinity at the moment)

regards
Doc

Hey "Doc" - Don't know you but really well said ๐Ÿ‘ Agree about the Pammi/MSK relationship part... it would be too sweet... Waise bhi main pammi ko leke kuch zyada hi emotional hoon!! She iz my little sweetheart!!!