Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
mujhe neend se jagana tumhara favorite pass time hai ... !!

neend churayi meri
kisne oh sanam
tune...
chain churaya mera
kisne oh sanam
tune...
dil main mere
rehne waala...
koun hai...
tu hai ...
tu hai ...😳

Originally posted by: LVraaz

FFamilyyy...!!🤗🤗i'll just come...!! stay safe nd soundz... will be back shortly..!!😎

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Allie's take is here!!

10th Episode:

Missed this one yday! Yep I agree with u n Niha...koi to locha zaroor hain!

11th Episode:

Lacchi is a peach who can be eaten by sweet words.  Geet has found Lacchi to be the perfect scapegoat😕 to get to Maan.
Lachci did a fab job today...she's getting better

I liked the question: A ,man eats away from morn till evening to his hearts content and the wife fasts the same period for such a man??  I also love Samir Sharma's reactions and smiles. The table convo 'tween SS & Mamaji was incredible.
There is an incredible word called 'over-estimation'.  And life itself is like a series of 100-meter races.  No one can afford to take a single stretch lightly.  Dev has been firmly reminded by Beeji of his '1-month' period to prove himself to win Geet.  Wonder if any lapses would prove his downfall before this Geet khandan...

More than Geet...it's obvious Maan singh Khurana urf dev urf Najot Singh Siddhu the football player has to convince the family...not her!!

Seductions galore in todays episode. The warm pink sari was a gorgeous sight...the closeness, the bg sleazy music, the sound effects, the high end drama in just a touch or hug, Geet's smiling eyes, the tremble of her lips, Maans ❤️ravenous words, his casual and gentle caresses, his hugs and whispers, Geets just the slight provocative reactions😍 all added to the fire burning in my heart - 

Yet  I only wonder when they will move on from finger touching the lips, to shoulder touches and hugs, to eyelocks and lip movements, to now a second time around dori tying -  we have moved on and want more but Geet and Maan seems to be stuck in an eternal slap stick romance time frame ' nothing more, nothing beyond.  I still loved the seductions which are a treat to watch'

Yeah the show does have to move on...this romance doesn't do any justice to the fans nor to the story, n def not to the actors!!

The last part of the sari drape scene: the RTM sequence was far more intense and seducing the senses than this.

There were 2 noticeable contrasts today:
The loud, boisterous, showy and memorable hillarity of the scenes 'btween Dev, Mamaji and Nandini with the futile yet desperate mesures of Lucky, and
the lovely scenes 'btween Maan & Geet with accompanying pleasures and pains of being together.

Cheers.

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Arey i have to cook, so no worries beta, Munni is phast girl, tujhe pata bhi nahin chaleyga kab jaongi, kaab aa jaongi lolz...

Yaar tomorrow is more killing, aisa kur half half kur le...

Muniza

Masttt😊

tell me something i am the only Ana here right noww na????

tomorrow...well i cant go beyond today...tomorrow toh duurrr ki baat hai😊
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Munni,  Amru,   Ana,

Why are they DUSHT-DHANAV's?????  Why????

A step more would all of us gasping for fresh air, na!!!!!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Nihu and all!  Thanks for invite here Nihu!  Will paste my take in a bit!  🤗
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Munni,   Amru,    Ana,

I want an answer now!!!

Why do the CVs take the seduction to a very intense point and then leave us helplessly assuming whats to imagine next!!!!  Even that point is only a brush of the skin, or a touch of the most sensitive spot, or a closeness and jatka !!! nothing more?????   WHy, why why????

iska jawaab tumhe aaj ki thread dekhkar milega...☺️

they love to see us gooo senseless...😍

jitna mazaa kiss ke anticipation mein hai utna mazaa kiss ho jaane ke baad kaha aayega...

socho socho...
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
btw someone just turned goldie today ... i noticed ...😉
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LVraaz

FFamilyyy...!!🤗🤗i'll just come...!! stay safe nd soundz... will be back shortly..!!😎

Jeejuuu...welcum to da ghar aangan!!🤗
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

mujhe neend se jagana tumhara favorite pass time hai ... !!

neend churayi meri
kisne oh sanam
tune...
chain churaya mera
kisne oh sanam
tune...
dil main mere
rehne waala...
koun hai...
tu hai ...
tu hai ...😳

Nihu, when i saw him, only you and Shivi came in my mind...and i called Shivi to come online...and was about to message you, but you were here...

Muniza
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ana..u are the only ANa/Anu/Mika...etc etc...