3 Idiots - Tujhko saja doo aa ... mahii veyy!!

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala...

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar 😃

Aaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

Description of IDIOT:

I - Intelligent

D - Decent

I - Ideal Family

O - Obedient to MaanEet, and to each other

T - Talented People

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM 😃

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

1. Direct Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking

IDIOTS Phamily relations

Nihu    - Da one and only Nautanki😛
Nags    - Shivu's,Munni's & Vrush's Mommy,Nihu's Naaniii, Dhwani's par naani
Vrush   - Nihu's Mommaa
Rev     - Vrush's Twini and Lavu's Sister
Muni    - Nihu's Sister,Dhwani's Mom & Lavu's Maasii Jaann
Shivu   - Nag's Beti,Nihu's Maasi,Lavu's Shister & Munni's Saas, Dhwani's Daadi
Lavu    - Nihu's Beti/Sister,Dhwani & Shivu's Shishter & Munni's Nicey Jaann
Viju     - Nihu's PKB partner,Munni's T&K Sister,Lavu's Parii
Dhwani  - Nihu's Deejey, Lavu's Sister, Munni's daughter, Shivi's poti,       Jess's niece, and Nag's Par Poti
Zz       - Dhwanz's Premi, Shivi's Sister, Munni's Mausi Saas
Dhadkan - Nihu's Shishter and Jaaneman
Jes      - Munni's Sister and Maan Ki deewani and Nihu's Amrish Puriji wale                  BAUJI, Dhwani's maasi
AL:      - Vru's AL,  Munni's ❤️ magnified ALWAAA,  Shivu's Halwa,  Nags cool serenity,  Nihu's mishty,  Lavu's Bb,  Cutee's Aloo & everybody's  Alwa Jalwa.

Last but not da least - 
Vinu      - ...Nihu's Piya?!?😲😆 Jo dhadkaye sab ka jiya😉

any mor complicating relations please inform Muni/Nags/Lavz😊😆

Idiot Phamily ka Photu:
Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavZ thumbnail

Rota of the Week:

Monday - Niharika

Tuesday - Muniza
Wednesday - Lavz
Thursday - Al
Friday - Jess
LavZ thumbnail

Kabhi Neem Neem...
Kabhi Shahad Shahad...
Kabhi Naram Naram ...
Kabhi Sakht...Sakht...☺️

Mora Piya Mora Piya Mora Piya...

Nazron Ke Teer...
Mai Basa Hai Pyar...
Jab Bhi Chala Hai Wo Dil Ke Paar...😍

Lajja Se Mare Re Ye Jiya...😳

Bai Raagi Man Tera Hai Saheli...
Mere Seene Mein Hai Quaid Who Ab Jee...
Preet Ki Raakhon Laaj Aye Mere Rab Jee...
Rushwa Huyi To ...
Duniya Hasi To...

Lajja Se Marer Rer Ye Jiya...
Jiyaa...Lajja se Marer Re Ye Jiyaa..Jiyaa Re...

I am unable to respond to nything aftr da Passion filled episod😳...nt in a state to write any symbolik sensible take...All Thanks To my one and Only Jeejuu🤗...I hav been transportd to da Maaneet Land😳... - Passion Personified!!!!!!☺️😳😍

DA Episod was a worth watch!!👏👍🏼 LOVEDDD EVERY BIT OF IT!!😳and da Last part was HAILLLAAA ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ da way he put da waist chain n she meltin was Icing on da Cake!!!!!!!😍😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uE0Ldz_wxw[/YOUTUBE]

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Maaneet:

Dreamy is the only word that i can call todays episode .. there was passion.. there was love and there was tension in the air ... 
It left me feeling totally OMG !! 

The round robin between maan and geet and lucky had me in splits .. esp the way geet went meow and then justified it .. with bhoot and billi ...🤣 ... m somehow getting more and more convinced the first person that will learn about this would be Lucky now ...

Dev and Mamaji's Siddu joke was in place and flavour but that was just to warm us all up for the upcoming hot hot scene between Maan ...

I dont want to go onto describe what i thought about the scene... but i would say... it was after ages and ages that i felt Maan and Geet looked helplessly and hopelessly in love with one another .. i would say Geet more than Maan ... her hesitation turning into compliance when he said he wanted to dress her up on his own ... and then her coming our dressed up to be adorned by him .. and lastly ... the way she finally turned to embrace him willingly .. it all looked in place.. it was all subtle .. nothing over the top... where they showed her to be hyper in the morning with the plate and food, once in love and aorund him in love she became what she always has been ...
i couldnt help but think of the scene during the Indian paints time when he had stood guard at the door so that people wouldnt enter.. and then also of the RTM sequence... but todays sequence was better than the IP one ... RTM and this i dont wanna compare them ... but i think i liked what i saw... may be even loved it and i have gone into MSK mode of not being able to exactly say what i feel right now since i dont know what i am feeling ...totally memerised ...!!
Well Vinu ... if you had a role to play in all this, then i say, it was worth being pricey 😳...!!

Aankhon mein dekha jo tune
Toh bata kya dekha
Haan maine hai naam tumhara surme se likha
Yeh surme ki dhaari, kare hai hoshiyari
Kya padhe kya na padhe
Sau baar yeh kahe dil
Ke aaja tujhe pyaar karein

Love,
Niha
Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ahhh

this is my spottt...OLLILLY mineee
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserbbb right after my Behna :)

I have gone too much into a trance to write a sensible take today...

All I can say is *blush* *blush* *blush* ☺️ 

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just love this song, and Amanat did fab job to sing this song, so plz listen...

Tujhse Naraz nahin zindagi for my lovely Pammi Bhabi 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjQxuB18Lqc[/YOUTUBE]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oye aaj dance aa raha hai ya nahin? Most chances for Maha Saturday, phir hume promo kyon diya, kyon kyon? At tip tip time they did same thing, and when actual performance came, it was thanda😭...I don't want my MaanEet performance thanda😭...

@ Vinu - Haiii humare Vinu ke touches are back in episode, haila we said he always made her to wear jewelery first, and then take off, and he did today, he put earing in her ear, and also our talli word was there...Haila Vinu you are chooo chweeet 🤗...Lub Ju, haila romance, Maan adorned Geet ☺️...Haila haila haila...Vinu tussi great che...Haila pehna toh diya, abb utarna bhi toh hai😉...Vinu please tell Nissar make me his assistant, i want to polish my ability more in direction😉...Please request him...

@ Nihu - Daikha kitna sunta hai na😉..Can you give me permission to join Nissar?

--------------------------------------------------------

Question, question, how many are zinda today?

Ufff what an episode, Munni toh half dead, I have no idea, where i am, where i belong to? Koi mujhe dhondo...

dhondo dhondo re idiotz dhondo re idiotz
Muni ko world mein dhondo...

Kahey bhari jawani mein maarna chahte ho? Kahey, bachi ki jaan logye..

Anyways episode was tooo good you can see, hai Munni is dead...And Vinu tujhe toh main chorongi nahin, agar main jaan se gaiee toh, samjha tu...Mana i was the one who was behind you the most about GC touches, and professionalism, but yaar thora toh contral kur...

Ohho MSK was so naughty, talli ghomta hai, kissi ki aankhoo ke nashe mein dooba hai, ohho ohho, Barry ji kya dialog diya hai, too good...Loved the scene, very cute...

Omg Lucky, Maan and Geet scene was hilarious, omg i laughed so much, loved Geet expression on Preeto name 😆😆😆...Uff yeh bhagam bhaag, and meow part omg Geet was so silly, but Luck was sillier😆...

Dev, Mama ji scene was funny as well...I laughed so much the way Mammay asked 5-6 parathas...I also loved, when Nandini was looking at parathas, and Dev covered parathas with lid...Mammay was funny, who's Shraddha, and Bijji was like teri Bua, and he laughed and said meri bua teri bua...Anyways Mammay is too good to pakao anyone...I loved the way he told Dev about Biji "behn upar se jitni narm hai, andar se bohut sakht hai" ulta hi bol gaya lolz...Loved Sameer Sharma expression when Mama said " chak de phatte, nap de gilli, dhak ke nai rakha dood, pi gaiee bili" 😆

Don't ask me about MaanEet scenes, too good, too killer, tooo jaan lewa...Loved every touches, loved the body language, loved the expressions...Execution was good, direction was brilliant, and acting, ufff superb 👏...I am sooo happy that our GurTi doing superb job, and left so many people speechless...

Thanks to CV's for giving us all killer episodes, and fulfilled all our desire wishes...Thanks so much 👏👏👏...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nahiin aaj main take likhne ke kaabil nahi hoon!!

Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lol Lacchi Cribbing abt her seva for Ballu😆
 Haha ballu and geet both butter Lacchi by praising her work to feed each other..Ballu did tht to feed geet paani puri,geet is doing the same to feed maan😳
he was listening to everything..he wants to be fed by Geet not Lacchi😆

Earring scene again😳Munda is a Shaatir Chor😆
Maama ki sangat LMAO Ballu aur Maama Chale Saath Saath Piye Saath Saath😆
Shrimaan Devdas😆Ufff Yeh Preettooo..This Cellular GF needs to cum out me losing my patiencee...

LMAO Maaneet laughing at lucky ahah I thot they wuld use this to blackmail Lucky if he ever catches them😆

It is NAAT POSSIBLE🤣🤣🤣and sumone Falloingg Lucky🤣Keel mee🤣
Lucky and Maaneet running behidn each other just lyk Jugnu mame was runnin behind Lachi and yashpal😆
and he thinks its a Bhooth..lol Seriously Jugnu Maame and Lucky r so easy to fool😆and Maan's expression was ditto to mine at tht moment
Geet's MEOW😆Billi replied HAAN..DIdn't we discuss Geet being Ballu's Billi😆

Jugnu Maame hogging the paranthe and Dev closes it wen he sees nandini is tempted..haha loves SS's expressions😆

God this house is full of ITEMS...OYE TERI o Shraddha Bhukhi hai🤣🤣Beeji has a sense of humour😲..Shraddha teri Bua Ae gi🤣🤣
Thank god dev said god help me..Babaji boltta na toh Teeth Tod deti..

Bahar se jitni Naram hai andar se utni sakth hai🤣Jugnu Maame Jaan nikal jaayegi...Dev=sindhu singh he confused me? he ain;t a footballer na..Jugnu Maame mixes darru in his lassi and dips in it too..😆
I want Maaneet to take JUgnu maame with them to delhi..he ain't going anywhere

OMG Geet was gonna wear tht Drape suit..thank god maan brought sumfin for her..I bet he brought a saari to touch her bare belly☺️

*Haiyeee* Time for partial SR..☺️
The Dori Scene☺️☺️☺️it was sensous especially maan's bedroom eyes and DD's hyperventillating expressionss😳
Munda caresses her back making her☺️
Barry kya dialogue tha "Tab bhi Maan itni hi shiddat se Apni mohabbatein lekar aata"
didn't get a word of tht but sounded good to my ears😃

Ofcourse Kanjoos  brings sumfin for her Once in a lifetime so ofcoursee Kurri khush toh hogi...😆
I said tht last nyt in den geet will push him out but Munda will insist her to change clothes in front of him😳

Thosee Eyes were Ready to pounce on her when she was changing😳
They moved a Step Aheadd..Yipeee Time to celebrateee...
She Physically changed in front of him and his expressions were Killer throughout...😍
He checked her out Angle badal badal ke wen she came out in her sari😳
Tied her dori again giving goosebumps to geet thruout her whole body..
The way he put the ornaments on and then at last the waist chain☺️☺️☺️☺️*hyperventilates*

Hey Bhaggu i knew Maan wuld bring Geet's Sautan the Chaand between themm..UFFF Yeh Munda..

THe Episodee was amazing...GC and DD can make me hyperventilate with their sizzling moves..what might be happening to them☺️Screens were sure on Fire...

Ash is just not on earth today☺️Me drowned in maansarovoar..☺️

Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Freaking awesommmeee😊

everything absolutely everything aout the episode was tooo good...👍🏼

starting from the lachi scene to lucky and preeto with th round round...🤣

breakfast table with the perfect comedy...navjot singh sidhu...rofl😆 or beeji reminding dev ...i thot amidst the romance CV's forgot the main purpose but nooo they remember...👏

OOOhhh...i cannot describe what i felt when i saw the ultimate scene...they are mesmerising...and hey knocked my wits out...they were fantabulous...😳

i am sill dreaming about the crackling chemistry...drooling with mouth open and which cannot close...☺️😍😍

5 times ho gaya... abhi pata nahi aur kitni baar😊
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago