Pratigya
Pratigya

P leaving TN - The scenarios

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
hi MKAPians ,

this is just a thread to speculate how and when and why P would leave TN as per the news coming from certain sources...

if P were to leave TN on her own , then the answer is simple ...kriya would have had an serious and bitter argument(i mean this has to be something big than 'face-blackening')  instigated by amma and K would have refused to believe her and  p decides to walk out as K distrusts her and K, in towering temper won't call her back...

but what if she is thrown out of TN? when will this happen? would she be thrown out in the middle of the night? if she is thrown out what will K do? or is she thrown out of TN when K is not there? If K was there would K try to stop it? If he doesn't what would be the reason, bec only a K in towering and blind anger would allow P to be trown out of TN without uttering a word? or will amma give him her kasam not to call back P?

and lastly where would P go from TN? to TC or to saxes?

please feel free to discuss and speculate Smile

Edited by dhakarn - 11 May 2011 at 8:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100tanudrashtitelstrababithaj

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
hmm agayen i was thinking u will b crying after hearing sauten news anyways a good threadLOL
yaara i think some arguement will happen between k and pratigya and k will ask pratigya to ask for forgiveness from amma prats will refuse and hence k will tell her to chose between him or her selfrespect and she will leae tn after that gd tc and jesar will spill beands about prats murdering plans and k will see the true colours o amma and ss
i dont want prats to b thrown out as it will insult of krishnas love if prats will b thrown out infront of him
plus second women in k life i am not beleiving it at all soo chill and cool nothing of that sort will happen

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100laks76idreeskhan123babithajdhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hmm agayen i was thinking u will b crying after hearing sauten news anyways a good threadLOL
yaara i think some arguement will happen between k and pratigya and k will ask pratigya to ask for forgiveness from amma prats will refuse and hence k will tell her to chose between him or her selfrespect and she will leae tn after that gd tc and jesar will spill beands about prats murdering plans and k will see the true colours o amma and ss
i dont want prats to b thrown out as it will insult of krishnas love if prats will b thrown out infront of him
plus second women in k life i am not beleiving it at all soo chill and cool nothing of that sort will happen

WOW great scene...yeah if it comes to her self respect she will always choose it over anyone else and maybe amma will use this to further increase the distance between kriya...

yeah me too think she will go to TC but u never know she may well go to saxes too...Confused

i too don't want another women in his life...it will kill kriya Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100telstrababithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I guess, even in utmost blind temper also, K will not allow anybody to throw her out or allow her to go out... It will happen whn he is sick or something or he might not be there in TN, after  a bitter argument between the couple and K in confused state... if she goes out, she 'll be in dhaba or she 'll ask TC help... I wish her not to go to Saxes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

I guess, even in utmost blind temper also, K will not allow anybody to throw her out or allow her to go out... It will happen whn he is sick or something or he might not be there in TN, after  a bitter argument between the couple and K in confused state... if she goes out, she 'll be in dhaba or she 'll ask TC help... I wish her not to go to Saxes...

oh yes , may be he is too sick to talk and SS and amma will use this opportunity to throw her out of TN...i too want her to go to TC but i have a feeling that P woud first go to saxes and may get insulted by adarsh...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Clap...we have to remember it is a love story, with parents and in-law like the thakurs, obstacles must and will be coming their way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laks76telstradhakarn

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
 i think some arguement will happen between k and pratigya and k will ask pratigya to ask for forgiveness from amma prats will refuse and hence k will tell her to chose between him or her selfrespect and she will leae tn after that gd tc and jesar will spill beands about prats murdering plans and k will see the true colours o amma and ss
plus second women in k life i am not beleiving it at all soo chill and cool nothing of that sort will happen.
  waa nazia kya bhola. i think we should be the cv's. see we can write far better than them and some realistic stuff too.i also agree with u like us aid amma will tell prats did it to her dish and some gossip krishna will believe amma and he will ask prats to say sorry as before prats will deny since she didn;t do anything wrong. then probably he will say her to choose between her principles and him and we know it is her principles and porbably that she will leave TN. ya it is a insult for her also if krishna don;t have that much trust in her. something might happen between them. that is for sure. or amma and SS will do something so that K won;t tell anything but anycase it is a insult for K . there were lot of instances for her to leave the TN but this amma trick working it is too much for me. that too krishna believing amma. that is too much. but what to do these cv's r toomuch if they can show bigamy they can do anything.
   Now i think prats will obviously go to saxena house first. because it is her house. she will stay there. but i want her to go to hostel late after couple of days. that will be good a neutral place and noone will bash pratigya otherwise again the bash on her will start she stayed in green house and all and she can work for the paper and in that article she can write abt her life in a different name and krishna only will understand she is writing abt ehr life. how the story going? but anyway i don;t want their drift for a long time. i want krishna to see his mom;s real face and understand thingsa nd start a life with prats and build the pratigya niwas which is long due.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100tanudrashtitelstrapiyarapiyaridhakarn

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top