Universalism or religious fanatics!

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi

We know that religious wars have been fought for centuries  ...war between belief and unbelief ...war between one belief and another belief ...Religion or religious fanatics 
 has killed millions of people...Do you think something must be wrong  somewhere!!!? 

some say 'We don't want this world, we want the Afterlife' ...practical world how we can handle the theoretical thoughts!!...post your comment & thoughts!

No offence to any religion or belief!

shoot your thoughts and views!
For ages the scholars of all religions have rejected that there are any loop holes in their hypocrite religion practices, but even today there has been  more than enough bloodshed, hatred and ego shows that the society is suffering from those religion believes.

There is no sense of right vs wrong when dealing with religious fanatics cause doing things their way is right where the rest are wrong. They have created such ego and racism against all others whom does not follow their path. The true meaning and value of religion is a lost cause: because no religion teaches anyone to hate be ignorant or even dis-respectable towards others. We are humans and we must not forget the pain of others.

I choose humanity over religion! 
religion is so stupid. Not because of the concept, but because of the way people interpret it. It's like many ppl who disagree with charting the stock market. There's nothing wrong with the charts, only the chartists.
There is no true knowledge that can be expressed or written and all religions are just another form of ignorance.
So all the fight is over one form of ignorance.
Much ado about nothing.
Religion is guiding path for a human to afterlife, no religion preaches to fight. It says to fight the wrong, now it depends on people what wrong they view in the world and base their fights on, they will be awarded for their actions in afterlife, religion preaches not to forget the one who has created everything...its people who take religion and interpret in thier own ways which results into war..
Religion is an incoherent alien to me. ðŸ¤“ Scholars and crucified men, whoever they were, they've left mostly understandable and decent fundamentals, it's the human race that has deciphered the present debacle out of em, can't really blame em. And then, I am strictly agnostic and even ignorant sometimes, I do not care and given, I have done nothing to help, I think I should stop criticizing it. I am saved, I am rebellious so it never bothers me all that much! 
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Religion is an incoherent alien to me.🤓Scholars and crucified men, whoever they were, they've left mostly understandable and decent fundamentals, it's the human race that has deciphered the present debacle out of em, can't really blame em. And then, I am strictly agnostic and even ignorant sometimes, I do not care and given, I have done nothing to help, I think I should stop criticizing it. I am saved, I am rebellious so it never bothers me all that much!

There will be a time for everything. As long as you do what is proper and humane you do not need religion, but religion needs you.
For me religion is the way of living, it makes me comfortable in the unpredictability and chaos of life. I will blessed of-course for no practical reasons but for this I wanna use Ghalib Chacha again -

Khush Rehne ko Ghalib koi bhi khayal accha hai ðŸ˜Š.

btw, if you see history, Religion is nothing but the most powerful card in political games. Religion is the softest target to hit and gets you the maximum outcome
Originally posted by osama-bin-joe

religion is so stupid. Not because of the concept, but because of the way people interpret it. It's like many ppl who disagree with charting the stock market. There's nothing wrong with the charts, only the chartists.

Religions are not stupid...people who misinterpret religions are stupid...
Because of half-baked religious teachers we get half-baked students😆