Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

no abhay piya only sid mythli: my prediction 3 (Page 13)

Innocent.Rhea Senior Member
Innocent.Rhea
Innocent.Rhea

Joined: 04 February 2011
Posts: 427

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by Hottiey

intruderfast

i will scrap you my details
nahiiinnnCrysorry maine tang kiyaa aapkoROFL


Hottiey yes pls scrap the details to Anmol ROFL...he is dying to read them ROFL...u can even pm him if u want ROFL


i scrap him

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 6048

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hottiey

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

@TM: Arre baba..'she's like my sister'..anmol..dekho..TM ne tujhe gay se pata nahi kya bana diya...ROFL don't you know..he's the Sid of the forum..good going Anmol..you're keeping up your character! Wink Wink ROFL
whatShockedShocked mujhe laga he is saying suku is my sisterROFLROFL
ruk tm, mujhe bahut gussa aa raha hain , maafi maango varna
sukirti is my love
you are like my brother i said not sister not knowing
i am very sorry
Dekho lets be happy for two of you ...do bechare bhai aaj mil gayae ROFLROFLROFL...ANMOL& HOTTIE Party
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Joined: 06 March 2011
Posts: 71064

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Kya ho raha hain yaha baba apki prediction apko bhari paad raha hain.. ROFL
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 6048

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hottiey

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by Hottiey

intruderfast

i will scrap you my details
nahiiinnnCrysorry maine tang kiyaa aapkoROFL


Hottiey yes pls scrap the details to Anmol ROFL...he is dying to read them ROFL...u can even pm him if u want ROFL


i scrap him
AWWW u are so mean dear ...u should also pm ( something personal naaa) ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
apne bhai ke liya yeh bhe nahe karaoge ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 15605

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by Hottiey

intruderfast

i will scrap you my details
nahiiinnnCrysorry maine tang kiyaa aapkoROFL


Hottiey yes pls scrap the details to Anmol ROFL...he is dying to read them ROFL...u can even pm him if u want ROFL


nishi yeh tere liye dhokebaaz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 15605

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hottiey

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

@TM: Arre baba..'she's like my sister'..anmol..dekho..TM ne tujhe gay se pata nahi kya bana diya...ROFL don't you know..he's the Sid of the forum..good going Anmol..you're keeping up your character! Wink Wink ROFL
whatShockedShocked mujhe laga he is saying suku is my sisterROFLROFL
ruk tm, mujhe bahut gussa aa raha hain , maafi maango varna
sukirti is my love
you are like my brother i said not sister not knowing
i am very sorry
hmm pehle batao , aage se prediction karoge tumLOLLOL
phir main sochungaa
Innocent.Rhea Senior Member
Innocent.Rhea
Innocent.Rhea

Joined: 04 February 2011
Posts: 427

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Kya ho raha hain yaha baba apki prediction apko bhari paad raha hain.. ROFL
my prediction true not bhari
Innocent.Rhea Senior Member
Innocent.Rhea
Innocent.Rhea

Joined: 04 February 2011
Posts: 427

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
intruderfast
i say sorry because i made you girl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index