Only Icchhaa gets benefit from so called friendshi - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
This time I have a hunch Iccha is getting clever ( Hope karne mein kya jata hai)
She knows only one fraud ( Taps ) can outdo another fraud( S and S).
Taps have other skills too like telling instant lies, faking tears,eavesdropping, swapping letter,dress, ( she herself got swapped) peeping Tom so Iccha thought why not utilize these skills and experience of Taps.

Originally posted by ankit111

arrey i m praising her tht no double shift🤣🤣🤣 yaar koi mera Tapu prem samajhta hi nahin🤣🤣
i  can understand😉😆
Jai Bolo Tappu Mata Ki   How dare Ichcha is using her 😡 Bewakoof ladki No courtesy for her Tappu Madam at all 😡 Come on Ichcha Learn from Taps ! Help her ... She wants you to die , Get yourself killed ... Make it easy for her...So that it benefits her ... She wants Veer Babu Give her ! 
Originally posted by jdfan

Tappu the great🤣 she loves veer🤣🤣ichcha got brain🤣🤣🤣OMG i m falling off🤣

Ofcourse my bitiya loves Veer😡😡She was even willing to send Veecha to London to buy a pendant🤣🤣. Look at her selfless love😡
Taps thinks she has brains. If this plan was an example of being brainy, I think its better to be dumb as Iccha.
Originally posted by jdfan

😆🤣

I said already your balance of laughing is expired 😆🤣-🤣-😆🤣-😆🤣-🤣-🤣
Originally posted by varun.tap

I said already your balance of laughing is expired 😆🤣-🤣-😆🤣-😆🤣-🤣-🤣
😕 

Thats better recharge kara liya...
😆🤣
Originally posted by souroj

This time I have a hunch Iccha is getting clever ( Hope karne mein kya jata hai)
She knows only one fraud ( Taps ) can outdo another fraud( S and S).
Taps have other skills too like telling instant lies, faking tears,eavesdropping, swapping letter,dress, ( she herself got swapped) peeping Tom so Iccha thought why not utilize these skills and experience of Taps.

well dear this world is standing on hopes😊.. so there is nothing wrong in keeping hopes 😊i shall be very happy if ichcha does this  but i strongly doubt this🥱because ichcha?and most importantly CVs
Originally posted by varun.tap

Thats better recharge kara liya...
😆🤣

If tap loved Veer so much, then why did she NOT save him when he was in jail for Vansh's murder. 😆