AnYa confession ??

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh Gosh...m damn confused...πŸ˜•
this question is troubling me a lot...dunno wot vl happen...

U, Me aur TV, showed dat Anant & Navya vl realize their luv 4 each othr... but according 2 AnYa's acting every1 is telling dat Anant vl console Navya...or sumthing lyk dat...😳

Again on SBB dey showed da hug segment nd said da same thing dat dey vl confess their luv !! 

wot is da truth ?? there vl b confession ?? πŸ˜•

i want AnYa 2 confess their luv but dont u think itz too early 4 dat...!?!

Confused,
~Juh!~  

Edited by Love_Anant - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
I THINK KUCH GONDE A GAY THE  aur anant ne hero ke thrah navya ko bacha liya
.Juhi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmh24ever

I THINK KUCH GONDE A GAY THE  aur anant ne hero ke thrah navya ko bacha liya

hahahaha...hinu...itna filmy...aur gunde ko dikhaya q nhi...ye q bola 'dono ne pyar ka izhaar kiya' πŸ˜•
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love_Anant

Oh Gosh...m damn confused...πŸ˜•

this question is troubling me a lot...dunno wot vl happen...

U, Me aur TV, showed dat Anant & Navya vl realize their luv 4 each othr... but according 2 AnYa's acting every1 is telling dat Anant vl console Navya...or sumthing lyk dat...😳

Again on SBB dey showed da hug segment nd said da same thing dat dey vl confess their luv !! 

wot is da truth ?? there vl b confession ?? πŸ˜•

i want AnYa 2 confess their luv but dont u think itz too early 4 dat...!?!

Confused,
~Juh!~  

The story so far is beyond all predictions...we all expect something before all episodes but what they show us usually is different from our imagination and we r enjoying each and every scenes...
Remember the SBS in which they showed Anant taking Navya for a long ride...and in real it was not a long drive but Anant taking Navya for the engagement...
Navya is different from the usual love stories...Expect for something new beyond our imagination...Enjoy...!!!

.Juhi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisidren

The story so far is beyond all predictions...we all expect something before all episodes but what they show us usually is different from our imagination and we r enjoying each and every scenes...
Remember the SBS in which they showed Anant taking Navya for a long ride...and in real it was not a long drive but Anant taking Navya for the engagement...
Navya is different from the usual love stories...Expect for something new beyond our imagination...Enjoy...!!!

oh ya...i do remembr dat long drive 1...!! but still m confused coz 2 TV shows said da same thing...πŸ˜•
niki_09 thumbnail
Im confusd tooo...*hi5*...v just hv to wait n wtch...
D wy dy huggd ws nt passionate so i think itl b d consoling hug :D ...but
im confusd of d part whr navya is stepping bak fr evry stp anant taks towards her...y ws she stepping bak?!...
Dis prt is kinda like a confession prt :P...so dunno :D...
V have to keep guessing ^_ *
.Juhi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki_09

Im confusd tooo...*hi5*...v just hv to wait n wtch...
D wy dy huggd ws nt passionate so i think itl b d consoling hug :D ...but
im confusd of d part whr navya is stepping bak fr evry stp anant taks towards her...y ws she stepping bak?!...
Dis prt is kinda like a confession prt :P...so dunno :D...
V have to keep guessing ^_ *

hey nikz(i can cal u dat ?πŸ˜›) i agree wid u...though it was not passionate did u noticed navya's xpression😳
nd ya dat prt was confusing 2...dunno y she was stepping behind...nd da way anant hugged her was unique...πŸ˜† slowly slowly😳
jo bhi hai...m w8ing 4 da HUG scene☺️
niki_09 thumbnail
Sure u can πŸ˜ƒ...yaaa ...d wy he huggd her ws like hes locking her in his arms foreva[ :*]...
harshad.diwani thumbnail
yeah its too early...
but if this is true then it will be the memorable day for us & anaya also..
pyar hua iqrar hua hai pyaar se fir q darta hai dil..
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post Juhi...
Even i am in a dilemma...the confession part would arrive so soon was out of my thinking.
I mean they are not even shown thinking about their feelings. 
Their actions speak volumes about their feelings but they themselves have not  given a thought to it. So the confession part coming so soon out of the blue moon is confusing. 
I think this track is gonna come after the picnic or something. I am not sure what the SBB and U, ME TV people said as i don't watch them.  But i saw the caps posted by someone. And it was written that they confessed, creating a lot of confusion.
And about the Navya's reaction that she was walking back and Anant was walking towards her might be that after they "confessed" Navya might have thought about her family and her sister's words and might have got scared or something. I am not sure though. πŸ˜†
Maybe while returning from picnic they might realize and confess. They might miss the bus or something and hire a taxi and to their good luck the taxi also comes to a halt and they might confess. 

Anyways...there sure is a lot of confusion on this part, and we should just wait and watch how the story unfolds rather than banging our head about this particular part. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago