MAHA EPISODE PIC & ARTICLE****

kirtiarora111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
WELL, THE SCENE RELATED TO THIS PIC WAS EXPECTED TO TAKE PLACE OIN MAHA EPISODE BUT THE SCENE WAS SHOWN A LITTLE EARLY. THIS SCENE WAS TELECASTED IN FRIDAY'S EPISODE WHEN NAINA SAID THAT SHE DOESN'T LOVES DAKSH & DAKSH IS UPSET

DAKSH WALKS A LONELY ROAD

According to the article:

Our source says, "Daksh never believed in love and he always thought that love doesn't exist. Slowly and gradually he has fallen in love with Naina. He will plan to propose to her in an exclusive way with a special gift of her choice and Naina will be unaware about his plan. The upcoming Maha episode on May 15 will showcase Daksh's struggle to tell her about his feeling. He has finally made up his mind and no one knows about his feelings towards Naina. Daksh will cross many hurdles in order to hide his feelings and the special gift that he has bought for her. The love sequence has been shot very lavishly just like a romantic film situation and the scene has turned out very well."

The Maha Episode of Star PlusSapnon Se Bhare Naina, produced by Shakuntalam Telefilms will have an interesting twist wherein both Daksh (Gaurav Bajaj) and Abhimanyu (Karan Sharma) will ready themselves to propose Naina (Parvati Vaze).

A little birdie tells us, "It is a very happy occasion in the house with Daksh's Baba and Aai celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary. A song and dance program on retro songs has been organized by Abhi and Naina. There will be lot of fun moments in the midst of which Abhi plans to propose Naina. He has slowly fallen in love with the girl and wants to speak his heart out. At the same time, Daksh who has been silently loving Naina gathers all courage to propose the girl he loves".

There will be an interesting twist when Abhi does succeed in proposing Naina , and Daksh stands as a mere spectator.

Will Daksh gather courage and talk to Naina about his feelings even after this?

Catch the Maha Episode this Sunday, 15th May on Star Plus..

I THINK THIS IS WHAT THE PIC IS SHOWING ðŸ˜­

REQUEST TO THE MODERATOR- THIS IS A SEPARATE PIC FOR THE DISCUSSION OF MAHA EPISODE. SO PLEASE DON'T CLOSE THIS TOPIC ðŸ˜”
Edited by kirtiarora111 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
aaawww... that means naina will say that she loves abhi...

because if abhi wud say about his love... daksh won't walk like that but talk to abhi... if he's standing n walking alone like this that means he's sad on something naina said...

thnks for sharing...
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nahiii...
Mera bechara Majnu!!!>...

I'm damn sure Naina somehow shows her liking for Abhi,and Daksh might misunderstand tht.Maybe some sort!!...I don't wanna believe tht Naina loves Abhi,and Daksh would be her "choice" after Abhi leaves!!!NO NO NO!!!

Thanks for the pic,dear!!!...*sigh*...I'm going off track but he looks sooo HOT in tht brown!!>.*sigh*...*sigh*...
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yar daksh is not naina's choice... but if not seen emotionally.. it depends on ur heart whom u love... wo alag baat he that daksh will make naina fall for her and then she'll realise she just had attraction towards abhi
juhidivyanka14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

Thank you for the info,
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnx for the pic and awww he looks so sad i feel so sad for him :(:(:(
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Likely scenario is that Abhi and Naina were rehearsing the lines to Aai's and Baba's love story play and Daksh heard naina say I love you to Abhi. I then think he thought she meant it and was heartbroken by it.

Look carefully that he is in his work or casual clothes so he must not have come from his parents 30th Anniversary party.

He must have heard beforehand and got upset.

This is a misunderstanding that Daksh thinks is true as that is the only logical outcome as Naina doesnt love Abhi as its Daksh and Naina story not Abhi and Naina! So chill everyone ;)

Plus she thinks about Daksh only as u saw from todays epi but never about Abhi that way so she loves Daksh only yet it will take time to come out! 

Naina is for Daksh and Daksh for Naina! Dakshna always! Stay positive ;)

Sound logical to all my friends?
kirtiarora111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

aaawww... that means naina will say that she loves abhi...

because if abhi wud say about his love... daksh won't walk like that but talk to abhi... if he's standing n walking alone like this that means he's sad on something naina said...

thnks for sharing...

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com
Edited by kirtiarora111 - 12 years ago
kirtiarora111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: juhidivyanka14

Hi,

Thank you for the info,

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am broken a bit to c this pic... hope eveything will be cleared soon...